The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 6 Apr 2011 8:59 AM

Re: Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez

He's just brilliant, needs to improve but in 1-2 years he'll be in top 5 strikers of the world absolutely.

Cheat death and live forever
  • 5 Apr 2011 10:37 PM

Thanks for the opinion! Believe me I do support Manchester United and also some of my friends however there are always some black sheeps that support arsenal, liverpool or chelsea. Fortunately there are no Manchester city fans in my neighborhood =)

• 5 Apr 2011 12:20 PM

Hernandez is a great striker! trust me anybody who is in the right place at the right time as often as him doesn't need luck it's all about knowing where the ball is going to come and how to get there ahead of the defenders. he's also very quick and has a great finnish on him and he improvises with the best of them, so far he's scored with fancy flicks at the near post, he's scored with the back of his head and even with his face so it appears he can adjust and find a way of turning the ball in however it comes at him.

great player with a massive future

• 5 Apr 2011 12:01 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 13 Feb 2010
    • Posts 87

Hola Amigo! :)

Don't listen to them fooles over there in Mexico saying it's just luck, cuz it aint. He's a brilliant target player. His movement scares the defenders, he knows where to stand and when to run to score a goal. Whit a bit of luck, you might score 2 or 3 goals, but not 17! He's a quality player, and he will get better, hes still young. 

• 5 Apr 2011 11:58 AM

fitinho007:

Hey how are you doing? I just registered in manchester united website because I want to know, DIRECTLY from manchester united fans, what do you think of Javier Hernandez? You see, I'm Mexican and here people make all kind of comments about him. Some say it's just luck, some say he is a great player that will change Mexico and some people even say that he is only at the right spot at the right time to score, But I am asking for your opinion fans, personally I cannot watch all the Manchester United games, because some games are like 6 am or 8 am in the morning. You see him in everygame, please tell me what do you see in him or what do you think of him? And if you see a future for Hernandez in Manchester United history

Thanks =)

Top class player with a top class attitude..will go far and as for legendary status..well thats up to him..if he keeps a level head i cant see y not.

from what i gather he puts in extra hours in training to improve and as i said thats a brilliant attitude.

now that there is a mexican in man utd why dont you and the neighbourhood get together to support utd and hernandez

• 5 Apr 2011 11:41 AM

He is a great striker who has a real goal poachers instinct and adds a great bit of pace into our attack I mean 17 goals so far should say something for itself Yes

• 5 Apr 2011 11:35 AM

Of course he is future star

I rate him higher than Welbeck and even Macheda

• 4 Apr 2011 10:35 PM

Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez

Hey how are you doing? I just registered in manchester united website because I want to know, DIRECTLY from manchester united fans, what do you think of Javier Hernandez? You see, I'm Mexican and here people make all kind of comments about him. Some say it's just luck, some say he is a great player that will change Mexico and some people even say that he is only at the right spot at the right time to score, But I am asking for your opinion fans, personally I cannot watch all the Manchester United games, because some games are like 6 am or 8 am in the morning. You see him in everygame, please tell me what do you see in him or what do you think of him? And if you see a future for Hernandez in Manchester United history

Thanks =)

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)