The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 11 May 2011 8:40 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11 May 2011
    • Posts 2

Re: DONT DO IT ---------------------N-n-n-n-n-nineteen

LISTEN TO THE WORDS SCOUSERS WILL LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 11 May 2011 8:39 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11 May 2011
    • Posts 2

Re: N-n-n-n-n-nineteen

Dont do it listen to the words scousers will love it
  • 9 May 2011 9:55 PM

YouTube link for the song with a United video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqKQYDsl4pQ
  • 9 May 2011 6:26 PM

Thought about this song for a while now with the 19th title getting closer. If only the song was not about war I would be fully behind this.

Man United since 1985 and Bury since 1994 Forever!!
  • 9 May 2011 5:19 PM

Proceeds have been asked to go to a charity!!! i think its an ace idea to be honest ! Good Luck Paul
  • 9 May 2011 12:42 PM

Carlsberg King:

bobbyscombover:

Carlsberg King:

bobbyscombover:

Download Paul Hardcastle's 19 its only 79p - need 30000 downloads to be no1 by Sunday - lets make those scousers cry!!

lol...

Its justa pity the song is about the poor soldiers who were basically kids fighting (and dying) in Vietnam. In which case i don't think its paticularly appropriate

Yeah know what you mean mate - the song did highlight all the *** that was Vietnam and i am old enough to remember it vividly - i'm just thinking in terms of the chorus n-n-n-n-nineteen to rub the scousers up - maybe if it did go top again proceeds could go to Vietnam vets associations............ 

lol imagine the whole of the stretford end singing nnnninteen lol

I reckon they will haha and i'm in Stretty

Salford MUFC
  • 9 May 2011 12:34 PM

bobbyscombover:

Carlsberg King:

bobbyscombover:

Download Paul Hardcastle's 19 its only 79p - need 30000 downloads to be no1 by Sunday - lets make those scousers cry!!

lol...

Its justa pity the song is about the poor soldiers who were basically kids fighting (and dying) in Vietnam. In which case i don't think its paticularly appropriate

Yeah know what you mean mate - the song did highlight all the *** that was Vietnam and i am old enough to remember it vividly - i'm just thinking in terms of the chorus n-n-n-n-nineteen to rub the scousers up - maybe if it did go top again proceeds could go to Vietnam vets associations............ 

lol imagine the whole of the stretford end singing nnnninteen lol

• 9 May 2011 12:33 PM

Carlsberg King:

bobbyscombover:

lol...

Salford MUFC
  • 9 May 2011 12:27 PM

bobbyscombover:

lol...

• 9 May 2011 12:25 PM

N-n-n-n-n-nineteen

Salford MUFC
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)