The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 7 Jun 2011 9:50 AM

Re: What is your favorite quote from a commentator for a Man United match?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-zP5mnB38Y

The little phrase produced just before Giggsy puts the cross in.

"It's like a Mini trying to catch a Porsche."

Classic line.

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
  • 7 Jun 2011 9:41 AM

"How about that" when Ronaldo scored in CL SF at emirates. the most beautiful counter attack football

• 7 Jun 2011 7:27 AM

Mine would be "You know its your night when Patrice Evra gets on the scoresheet!" 7-1 Roma when Evra got his goal. Another would be "Its Ronaldo with the ball..and its Ronaldoo! Its business as usual for Cristiano Ronaldo."
  • 7 Jun 2011 6:11 AM

Perkins.:
    "Into Sheringham, AND SOLKSJAER HAS WON IT!"

Michaelangelo07:
    "Can Manchester United score? They always score."

Chichasword:

"He didn't look happy coming forward, Anelka! And he's not happy now! Because it's red in Russia! This English night in Europe is Manchester United's night!"

Gin3825:
    "AND VAN DER SAR SAVES IT, UNITED AGAIN!"

Uncas:

".....You weren't thinking about going out much in May were you? Giggs...... into Rooneeeeey, OOOOHHHH!! HOW GOOD WAS THAT?? THE BIG NIGHT GETS A BIG FINISH.... FROM WAYYYYNE ROONEY.............. Rattled it past Dida, and in stoppage time, Manchester United have got themselves a lead to take to Milan"

These are my favourites, probably forgotten some, it would be one of these if I was too pick one, but picking one out of all of these would be impossible, they are all as special and amazing as eachother, so I pick ALL of them! Smile

B E L I E V E
  • 6 Jun 2011 10:00 PM

This.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjnQad_ulgQ

Was too long to write down so just posted the link to it.

Its the one where we keep possession with pass after pass after pass and then scholes scores a lovely goal at the end of it all..

• 6 Jun 2011 6:37 PM

Have a few

And Solsksjaer as won it

Can ManUtd score they always score

MACHEEEEEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and the 17 year old as won it for manutd on his debut

Ohhhhhh Paul Scholessss!! Has produced an absolute thunderbolt

in towards keane...ROY KEANE with a captains goal for manchester united GAME ON

"He didn't look happy coming forward, Anelka! And he's not happy now! Because it's red in Russia! This English night in Europe is Manchester United's night!"

One touch football
    Vidic to Rooney to Carrick to Heinze to Giggs and Smith
    2 0 Magical Manchester United 

Giggs tearing you apart since 1991 He's gona win it 13 times he's gona win it 13 times that boy giggs is gona win it 13 times CHAMP19NS BELIEVE 20 20 20 20 Scholes Legend
  • 6 Jun 2011 5:59 PM

there's been so many but this one sticks out... 

Michaelangelo07:
    Michaelangelo07:

when i watched and heard it it was like some kinda ESP thing as if i knew he was going to say it and i knew that we were going to score. like something out of the matrix.. don't know.. a little freakish but maybe it was predestination. i'll never forget it and always believe.

This isn't the real Njords I no longer post on TR This is unauthorized use of my user by a hacker and coward
  • 6 Jun 2011 5:36 PM

MACHEEEEEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Martin Tyler quite literally sounded like something happened in his underpants when that one went it!

• 6 Jun 2011 3:51 PM

My particular fav would be the 3-2 win against Milan at Old trafford in 2007 CL semi's....

".....You weren't thinking about going out much in May were you? Giggs...... into Rooneeeeey, OOOOHHHH!! HOW GOOD WAS THAT?? THE BIG NIGHT GETS A BIG FINISH.... FROM WAYYYYNE ROONEY.............. Rattled it past Dida, and in stoppage time, Manchester United have got themselves a lead to take to Milan"

Fergiegiveusawave Premier League Prediction Game and Champions League Prediction Game CHAMPION 2011

Jabberjaw RAG cup WINNER 2011

Liam Richcard MURTB cup WINNER 2011
  • 6 Jun 2011 3:29 PM

"AND VAN DER SAR SAVES IT, UNITED AGAIN!" Absolutely brilliant feeling.
  • 6 Jun 2011 3:29 PM

My signature is my favourite quote from a commentator. Paul Scholes volley vs Villa

Ohhhhhh Paul Scholessss!! Has produced an absolute thunderbolt
  • 6 Jun 2011 3:17 PM

in towards keane...ROY KEANE with a captains goal for manchester united GAME ON!juventus away 99 awwsuuuummm.

• 6 Jun 2011 3:10 PM

So many but the whole string of quotes from the last few minutes of the 99 final are priceless......right down to SAF saying  "Football, Bloody Hell"

My posts get reported because I am so much more intelligent than the reporters and they can not deal with it
  • 6 Jun 2011 9:48 AM

Paddy Crerand  ______   "Dear me..." DevilBig Smile

Whether dribbling or sprinting Ryan can leave the best defenders with twisted blood
  • 6 Jun 2011 9:29 AM

Good thread mate, Ronaldo vs Arsenal 2nd leg 2009. "35 yards out, too far out for ronaldo to think about it WOAH! Absoloutely Sensational!" - The legend Clive Tyldsley.
    From the banks of the Irwell
    To Sicily
    And we will fight fight fight
    For Man United FC
Page 2 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >