The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 12 Jul 2011 8:53 AM

Re: !!! BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS !!! WESLEY SNEIJDER to join

Brilliant news, not to sure about the wages being paid just because he demands them, look at the rooney saga...
  • 12 Jul 2011 7:58 AM

Turak:
    I wished if man utd would have chosen Robben and Sneijder +20 million for Ronaldo. They are the 2 best players in the world
  • 12 Jul 2011 7:33 AM

I'd love Sneijder at United, but I don't think we can trust a tabloid newspaper when it comes to transfers.
    How about sensational? How about superb? A goal from the realms of greatness!
  • 12 Jul 2011 6:57 AM

Its The Sun... only yesterday they claimed in big letters that Sneijder will snub Manchester United and now they are saying hes going to join? Sneijder said in 2009/2010 that if he went to England the only club he would go to would be Manchester United but that doesn't mean to say he's leaving Inter Milan now that we're interested in him. I think that Sneijder is the one we should be going for as Modric/Nasri are good but are they really game changers or world class players?
  • 12 Jul 2011 6:55 AM

I am slightly more optimistic with his than others. Quite simply, it will be a cracking bit of business for Inter to cash in on their main asset and £35 million would be an offer that they can not possibly refuse. In fact, it will benefit both sides. Inter and Sneijder that is. Inter will take advantage of this knowing that if they keep the player for a further season or so and then decide to cash in on the player then the re sale figure would be significantly lower. In short, they have to sell. In respect of Sneijder, he will be quids in earning I dare say considerably more than he is on at the moment. Again, an offer he would find hard to turn down.
  • 12 Jul 2011 5:56 AM

I wodnt get to excited until its done. I remember a 'team mate' of karim benzema saying he was goin to us.granted it was close but it didn't happen!
  • 12 Jul 2011 5:41 AM

Nitish_a23:
    35 million plus a contract more than rooney's and that too a 5 year deal apparently which will take the total cost to over 87 million and give nani in return.....why in the hell would we do that.......we should bid for just 30 million......200,000 a week offer...and if he wants to leave he would come to us rather than joining malaga, who he knows have no chance of winning anything atleast for the next 5 years even with the backing from their new mega rich owners. personally even if it is to compete with barca - a player talented yes but had one exceptional year under mourinho carried that form to the world cup and after that got injured quite often and is 27 now and couldn't cut it at madrid either - 87 million over 5 years is just insane. once he comes to united his resale value would just drop. even if i get myself to be ok with all this, no way will i be fine if nani is given as a part of the deal...hell for nani in the current market we should be getting 40 million for him. inter should be paying us n giving sneidjer as a part of the deal, not ask us to give nani in return. Inter fooled barca with the eto and stupid money deal for zlatan. i hope we don't make that mistake.
    I'm fed up reading that nani is involved in a deal for Sneijder. It doesn't even mention it in the article, but some posters constantly bring it up. Its just the press saying that, does nobody look at the facts? Nani and SAF have both stated in no uncertain terms that Nani will not be leaving Man United, he signed a new 4 year contract a year ago and he's just had his best season at the club. Stop believing what is written when there are no official quotes and so much information conflicting with it
  • 12 Jul 2011 5:37 AM

ThayaP:

I know The Sun's not very good but it has some quotes that i think is true. This move is happening. I was 50 - 50 now im 80 - 20 that we are going to sign. 

as everyone might know when fergie signed de gea he wanted it to be a surprise trying to cover it but he couldnt cause people catched him at the hospital and all the bull *** that de gea was only traveling to see the stadium, for me fergie wants to give a big surprise and i have a big feeling that somethin is about to happen one of this days fergie could be planning some crazy stuff, i dont know if you people saw todays new napoli player gohkan inler that he was disguised with a lion mask people thought he was the new napoli pet un til he took the mask off, well when i saw that video immediately i thought of fergie wanting to give a surprise, thats why i think there is something going on backstage and we dont know plus that fergie in the past most of the time when he is going to buy a new player he does it quietly with out people knowing not even his wife, remember the year when fergie said he wasnt going to buy anymore players and then he bought i think it was diouf..?
  • 12 Jul 2011 5:30 AM

When I was done reading the article I bet with myself that the paper that wrote it was either The Sun or The Daily Fail. I won.

Notice: If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is noticeably not worth noticing
  • 12 Jul 2011 4:59 AM

I know The Sun's not very good but it has some quotes that i think is true. This move is happening. I was 50 - 50 now im 80 - 20 that we are going to sign. 

You told us to come back when we have won 18
    We are back
    And
    We are leaving you behind
    G20RY G20RY MAN UTD
  • 12 Jul 2011 4:58 AM

I would love us to sign Sneijder as he a quality player but I do not believe the story from the Sun. Under no circumstances will they pay him the wages the OP mentioned.
    I Love Manchester United
  • 12 Jul 2011 4:06 AM

the sun is full of *** and sneider has already said he wants to stay in italy. If inter desperately want him out I think he could move, but it is unlikely
  • 12 Jul 2011 3:39 AM

what makes me laugh is you guys think its too expensive at that price who gives a *** its not your money let them spend what they like as long as weget the best players.

• 12 Jul 2011 3:04 AM

Ruthless: Do you have link to the video of SIR's press conference??
    I can't believe it I can't believe it Football Bloody hell
  • 12 Jul 2011 2:59 AM

wherley11:
    I believe he will most likely come. I read an article that quoted him to say he would be disapointed to leave milan cuz he is happy there but he would leave if inter wanted to sell him. I think they are willing to cash in on him.

i can remember a time when ronaldo said he wouldn't be leavin utd..look what happened there.... 
Page 1 of 3 (31 items) 1 2 3 Next >