The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 22 Jul 2011 2:12 PM

Re: Wanted: Your favourite Paul Scholes moments

The moments that will always come to mind will be the goals against Bradford, Villa and Barcelona. The Bradford one if particular was simply sublime, to execute something like that from a corner is next to impossible but not for Scholes.

Scholes has to counted as one of the greatest passers of the ball in the history of the game. His accuracy from long and short range was simply sublime and he is probably the most talented player to have ever played for the club in this respect. 

Life in a Glass House
  • 20 Jul 2011 11:37 PM

Re: Wanted: Your favourite Paul Scholes moments

My personal favourite has to be the Champions League Semi-Final winner against Barcelona, a goal out of nothing and not just that, an absolutely beautiful goal right out of the top drawer. It is my favourite moment of Scholes' because it was the only goal I've ever seen for United in the eight years of watching them that I have been left in a stunned awe of admiration.
    nicolas anelka a former manchester city and liverpool player VAN DER SARS SAVED IT UNITED AGAIN
  • 20 Jul 2011 5:21 PM

Wanted: Your favourite Paul Scholes moments

As we count down to Paul Scholes' testimonial match on Friday 5 August, ManUtd.com and United Review are asking fans to share favourite memories of United's retired midfield maestro. Tell us in this thread which is your favourite Paul Scholes moment and why, and your post could be published on the website and in the official testimonial match programme. We particularly want to know the reason for your selection - whether it was of great significance to the club or personally special (and no doubt emotional) for you as a fan. The more details in your post, the more likely it will be to get published in a programme that will be kept by Paul, his family and friends, not to mention thousands of matchgoing fans at Old Trafford. Thanks in advance for your contributions.
Page 6 of 6 (78 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6