The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 24 Jul 2011 9:13 PM

Re: Today in New Jersey thread

Hi GT and NC, Are there any official events planned for the team in NY? Didn't get a chance to meet them in Chicago so hopefully now in NY. I'm also tring to find out what the practice seassion will take place in DC as there has been no mention of it. Thanks and hope to meet you guys. Regards, H
  • 24 Jul 2011 6:53 PM

heyyyy...I am in Mexico waiting to know if Chicharito is going to be available for the game vs Barca...I need to know so I can get there....
  • 24 Jul 2011 6:11 PM

Hi, I'd love to know where united players will stay while they're in NJ. Also, I desperately want to know where and when the training session will be held prior to the match against MLS All-stars. Please let me know as soon as possible!! Thank you!!!
  • 24 Jul 2011 5:24 PM

21 antonio 21:
    Are man utd gonna be on jersey shore
    I hope not, what a load of poppycock
  • 24 Jul 2011 3:07 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11 May 2011
    • Posts 2

what day can fans go see man utd practice?
  • 24 Jul 2011 2:52 PM

will there be an open training for the public in the red bulls stadium? 

Never Give Up
  • 24 Jul 2011 2:11 PM

Are man utd gonna be on jersey shore
    I wonder who is going to finish higer this season Man City or Kolo Toure
  • 24 Jul 2011 1:32 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 24 Jul 2011
    • Posts 1

Can you tell me the time of the open practice on Friday at Fex Ex field? It appears Barca's practice is at 8:00pm. Thanks.
  • 24 Jul 2011 1:27 PM

Just landed in New York from New Jersey. wondering where/how I can lay my hands on a ticket to the match against the MLS all stars? I am relishing to watch United play live in a stadium for the first time in my life.
  • 24 Jul 2011 2:39 AM

Where will man utd be training and when, because i see videos of lots of fans watching them train, and im getting jealous, but i cant find out where theyre training. Also, are the players going to do any special events?
  • 24 Jul 2011 2:17 AM

Has chicharito made it with the team yet?
  • 24 Jul 2011 2:07 AM

Today in New Jersey thread

Hi everyone, It's Gemma Thompson and Nick Coppack here from ManUtd.com. We’re currently with the United squad in New Jersey, the fourth port of call on the Reds’ pre-season tour of America. We’ve already visited Boston, Seattle and Chicago and we'll be heading to Washington DC later this week. We’ll be updating the blog as often as possible during our four-day stay in New Jersey and keeping you posted on what the players are up to on and off the pitch. Don't forget you can watch United's match against the MLS All-Stars live on MUTV and MUTV Online on Wednesday 27 July, KO 21:00 local time. If you've got any questions or comments, please leave them here in this thread and we’ll do our best to get back to you. Thanks in advance!
Page 3 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3