The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 18 Nov 2011 10:21 PM

Re: BEBE BEBE BEBE BEBE!!

Gerald G:
    He was never than better than Obertan imo and will never really cut it in the Premiership. Not coming back.
    I agree and Obertan wasnt nearly good enough either.
  • 18 Nov 2011 10:21 PM

Captain Marvel No.7:
    Bull86manutd:
    Wish the lad well. it was disgraceful how some bitter journos and idiot fans went after the lad last yr. He only young
    Fergie paying £7m for him without seeing him play was more disgraceful imo, no doubts about it.
    I can't make up my mind about you. You seem to have your head screwed on right and you put your point acrros articulately , but you're really harsh about certain players. Y'can't have 25 Robbos.
    I am a Russian Jewish immigrant in Scotland
    I am afraid of Bulgarians and Irish
    Albacity is my account
  • 18 Nov 2011 10:19 PM

He was never than better than Obertan imo and will never really cut it in the Premiership. Not coming back.
    Some people think football is a matter of life and death I assure you it's much more serious than that
  • 18 Nov 2011 10:16 PM

Bull86manutd:
    Wish the lad well. it was disgraceful how some bitter journos and idiot fans went after the lad last yr. He only young
    Fergie paying £7m for him without seeing him play was more disgraceful imo, no doubts about it.
  • 18 Nov 2011 10:07 PM

MancunianRobA:
    There's a buyout clause in his loan so I can't see.him coming back, wish him all the best.though.
    think you will find man utd have never put a buyout clause into any loan contract it was papers trying to provoke sir alex he denied it was in bebes loan deal straight after the story came out
  • 18 Nov 2011 10:06 PM

N9Goon:
    He is twice the player obertan is and look at obertan with newcastle!!
    Disagree. I watched Obertan in the reserves and he always seemed to impress me with his pace and quick feet. Bebe, IMO never really took my eye much apart from that goal he scored against Wigan reserves (GOD ALMIGHTY) Paddy Crerand lol.

Hopefully he can make a quick recovery from his injury and continue to impess at Besiktas. With constant games and a boost in confidence, then who knows?

I actually think he can be converted into a good target man striker. He's got a good size on him, he's frightenly fast, strong and has a very powerful shot on him. I suppose we'll have to just wait and see what happens in the Summer.

MAN UTD 4 LIFE!!!
  • 18 Nov 2011 9:37 PM

despite agreeing with most of you i dont see him coming back anytime soon.... we still a load of other strikers like macheda, diouf, keane and king. so if we do get him back then i think that someone will have to leave....

we could convert him to a RW but even then he would be competing with nani, young, valencia.

• 18 Nov 2011 9:23 PM

MancunianRobA:
    There's a buyout clause in his loan so I can't see.him coming back, wish him all the best.though.
    Just read that moments ago....sending him on a season-long loan with a buyout of only 2mil....does seem like it's an attempt to offload him.
  • 18 Nov 2011 9:17 PM

At the going down of the sun and in the morning We will remember them
  • 18 Nov 2011 9:08 PM

• 18 Nov 2011 8:11 PM

Hes back in Feb so i'm looking forward to seeing how he recovers for Besiktas.
    I am a Russian Jewish immigrant in Scotland
    I am afraid of Bulgarians and Irish
    Albacity is my account
  • 18 Nov 2011 8:08 PM

BEBE BEBE BEBE BEBE!!

I feel that SAF should give bebe a proper chance like a game against tottenham or somewhere at that caliber!! He is injured at the moment but he was pretty awesome for besiktas in pre season!!! He is twice the player obertan is and look at obertan with newcastle!! Loaning him out to Besiktas wasnt a good idea... a Prem league team was a better option! One Love Bebe!! Interesting player to follow!!
Page 3 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3