The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 6 Dec 2011 10:23 AM

Re: Today In Basel blog

Hi, my friends call me "the best united supporter outside old trafford" i eat and drink manchester united. my question is will sir go for old players with experience or young player with speed and much energy. we need to win. please tell phil jones that i will be watch which of his foot will step the field first. Seth Ofori Acheampong (Ghana-kumasi)
  • 6 Dec 2011 10:22 AM

Re: Today In Basel blog

All the very best to the Team! I am sure we will come out with a result that will take us into the knock out part of the champions League! Good luck and as they saynhere in New Zealand, Kiha kaha Manchester United!
  • 6 Dec 2011 9:05 AM

Today In Basel blog

Hi, I'm with the team in Switzerland ahead of the crucial Champions League clash with FC Basel. The Reds must avoid defeat to ensure qualification for the knock-out stages of the competition and I'll be bringing you news of the squad's preparations for the game direct from the team hotel. Here's the link: http://www.manutd.com/en/Fanzone/News-And-Blogs/2011/Dec/Today-in-Basel.aspx I’ll be updating the blog as often as possible during our stay in Switzerland with entries from the pre-match press conference and training session at St. Jakob-Park. If you've got any questions or comments, please leave them here in this thread and I'll do my best to get back to you. Thanks in advance! Gemm***
Page 3 of 3 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 3