The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 15 Feb 2012 11:49 AM

Re: Today In Amsterdam

That would be something considering the game is tomorrow.
    ToT4MU:
    I think tonight we will win!
  • 15 Feb 2012 11:33 AM

ToT4MU:
    mimi112:

Please for Heavens sake, either use Berbatov or let him go.

Keeping a Striker of that quality and at his age on the Bench is not making sense.

I hope his injury is not serious if he is injured

I'm sure Evra needs a rest and Giggsy too

Nah mate, Berba is not injured, he has been punished long time ago (5 Feb 2011), but I do not know why?!

Have a nice day!

Hehehe!!

Im sure he is injured, I don't believe in the whole SAF punishing him thing.

That would be petty and stupid

There is a good reason, we will see what SAF has to say

Either way, injured or not, probably best to let him go since SAF has 3 Strikers that he prefers to play anyway.

With Giggsy and Evra i would seem to be a resting issue, they have played an awful lot of games recently.

We have more than enough cover for them

It's Squeaky Bum Time and We've got the experience now to cope
  • 15 Feb 2012 11:25 AM

mimi112:

Keeping a Striker of that quality and at his age on the Bench is not making sense.

Nah mate, Berba is not injured, he has been punished long time ago (5 Feb 2011), but I do not know why?!

Have a nice day!

• 15 Feb 2012 11:15 AM

Re: Content to be approved by the moderator

Both Evra and Giggs are proberly rested while i dont know about Berbatov.Owen Anderson Fletcher and Vidic are out injured.At least Nani Jones and Smalling are back while Cleverley and Young are also in the squad so it is still a very strong line up. I would like to see this line up De Gea Rafael Ferdinand Evans Fabio Scholes Cleverley Valencia Young Rooney Hernandez Subs Amos Welbeck Pogba Smalling Jones Nani Carrick
  • 15 Feb 2012 11:10 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 30 Aug 2010
    • Posts 28

Re: Re. Today in Amsterdan

Just needs a rest..
  • 15 Feb 2012 10:56 AM

Re: Content to be approved by the moderator

Oh, perfect!!! I am now in Amsterdam and will go to the stadium tomorrow evening. See you then!!!
  • 15 Feb 2012 10:38 AM

It's Squeaky Bum Time and We've got the experience now to cope
  • 15 Feb 2012 10:31 AM

Re. Today in Amsterdan

Our full left back(Patrick evra) is not traveling with the team, is there any knock?
  • 15 Feb 2012 10:23 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 15 Feb 2012
    • Posts 1

I'm from Ecuador and live in Amsterdam and I am a huge MunU fan. Would love to see if I can get a chance to take a picture of the players specially Toño Valencia. Would it be possible to know where they're staying or training?.
  • 15 Feb 2012 10:07 AM

Oh.. it's so painful! SAF promised a strong side against Ajax. And what we see? No Evra, no Giggs, no Berbatov... and plus having So many injuries like Fletcher, Vidic, Anderson, Lindegaard, Owen. I hope youngsters will show their best and we will still win. Cause being knocked out from Europa League will be great loss.
  • 14 Feb 2012 5:59 PM

Today In Amsterdam

I’m covering United’s trip to Amsterdam this week for ManUtd.com, as Sir Alex’s men meet Ajax in the Europa League Round of 32. As is always the case when the team travel into Europe, we’ll have a rolling blog on the website to ensure you’re kept up-to-date with all the latest news and opinions from inside the United camp. Keep an eye out for the Today In Amsterdam blog on the ManUtd.com homepage, and feel free to ask me any questions here in this thread. I’ll do my best to get back to you. - Nick Coppack
Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2