The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 14 Mar 2012 11:14 AM

Re: Today in Bilbao rolling blog

How come Nani haasn't travelled? Has he picked up a knock?

• 14 Mar 2012 11:11 AM

Unger94:
    Hi, when is the press conference again?
    And will there be a text commentary of the press conference? Thanks
  • 14 Mar 2012 10:28 AM

we wl win dis match and progress to next round....bt we must beat em in d midfield...they outplayed us the last time.
  • 14 Mar 2012 10:06 AM

Hi, when is the press conference again?
  • 14 Mar 2012 9:15 AM

Confirmed travelling squad: Amos, De Gea; Evans, Evra, Fabio, Ferdinand, Rafael, Smalling; Carrick, Cleverley, Giggs, Park, Pogba, Scholes, Young, Valencia; Berbatov, Hernandez, Rooney, Welbeck
  • 14 Mar 2012 8:31 AM

Today in Bilbao rolling blog

Hi everyone, I'm with the team in Spain ahead of the Europa League last 16 second-leg clash with Athletic Club. The Reds must win by two clear goals to be sure of qualification for the next stages, although if we were to win and score at least three we'd also have a chance. I'll be bringing you news of the squad's preparations for the game direct from the team hotel via regular blog updates in Today in Bilbao (http://www.manutd.com/en/Fanzone/News-And-Blogs/2012/Mar/today-in-bilbao.aspx). If you've got any questions or comments, please leave them here in this thread and I'll do my best to get back to you. Thanks in advance. Gemm***
Page 5 of 5 (66 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5