The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 17 Mar 2012 2:05 PM

Re: Who"s yours TOP 5 favorite United players of all time ?

Charlton Cantona Schmeichel Solskjaer Beckham
  • 17 Mar 2012 2:04 PM

5. Irwin ....4.....roy keane....3.....Bryan Robson.....2.....Giggs....and nos 1 paul scholes. Unfortunately i wasnt alive to see the holy trinity and i only saw my first united game in 1991.
  • 17 Mar 2012 2:04 PM

I was born in 1987, so our go by who i've watched: 1. Cantona 2. Scholes 3. Solskjaer 4. Keane 5. Schmeichel
  • 17 Mar 2012 1:59 PM

best

charlton

robson

cantona

schmicheal

cant really count current players yet.

• 17 Mar 2012 1:53 PM

Who"s yours TOP 5 favorite United players of all time ?

For me it"s: 1. George Best, 2. Eric Cantona, 3. Roy Keane, 4. Ryan Giggs, 5. Paul Scholes. Although I didn"t have the privilege to watch Georgie in action (apart from videoclips and old footage) I think he was one of a kind. Something like Messi today. King Eric and Keano were the reason why I start supporting United in the first place (as for 15 year old kid from Croatia who"s started to watch football seriously). If you asking me, these three legends are among the most controversial and charismatic players in the history of football. As for Giggs and Scholes, they are true United legends. Do I need to say anything more apart from that !
Page 4 of 4 (50 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4