The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 27 Mar 2012 3:41 PM

Re: How did you feel when Murphy fell?

Ojiaku Chuby:
    Actually I watched the match at home with my 5 year old son and when Danny Murphy fell on the 18 yard box, I felt like a grenade was just dropped in my stomach!!! My eyes and ears where fixed on the players to see the reaction. To my greatest joy it wasnt given, Johnny boy cleared the ball!! Because of that i bought my son his first game console today!!!!
    I had the exact same reaction that SAF had (they showed him on TV right after this happened): two hands signaling to my head while yelling "Carrick! Think!!
  • 27 Mar 2012 3:39 PM

In Conclusion:
    Ojiaku Chuby:
    Actually I watched the match at home with my 5 year old son and when Danny Murphy fell on the 18 yard box, I felt like a grenade was just dropped in my stomach!!! My eyes and ears where fixed on the players to see the reaction. To my greatest joy it wasnt given, Johnny boy cleared the ball!! Because of that i bought my son his first game console today!!!!
    I was thinking 'SELL CARRICK!!'
    lol
  • 27 Mar 2012 3:35 PM

Ojiaku Chuby:
    In Conclusion:
    Ojiaku Chuby:
    hahhahahahahaha..TBH he didnt need to make that tackle, it could have cost us dearly
    I was just gutted he got back up!
  • 27 Mar 2012 3:30 PM

B.ollox, that's a definite peno ...... phew, we got away with that one. With regards to Carrick, he's being playing amazing recently, some really nice passes last night.
    In De Gea I Trust
  • 27 Mar 2012 3:19 PM

In Conclusion:
    Ojiaku Chuby:
    hahhahahahahaha..TBH he didnt need to make that tackle, it could have cost us dearly
  • 27 Mar 2012 2:59 PM

Ojiaku Chuby:
  • 27 Mar 2012 2:05 PM

How did you feel when Murphy fell?

Page 3 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3