The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 20 May 2012 1:20 PM

Re: Home Kit personal design

That's sick bro, you got skills, this is art man. You should send your design to them.
  • 20 May 2012 1:13 PM

why dont you send this too nike or some1.. becuz this is class! far better than our kit next season.. well done! is there a way to send ideas to the kit manager or summit or am i jus bein stupid haha wouldnt be the first time lol
  • 20 May 2012 1:11 PM

Looks great man!
    PAUL SCHOLES Im not a man of many words but I can honestly say playing football is all I ever wanted to do
  • 20 May 2012 11:37 AM

Looks good. Much prefer the subtle use of the Gingham.
  • 20 May 2012 11:05 AM

thank you. God bless you
  • 20 May 2012 10:58 AM

Nike should have hired you, looks alot better than the one we got for next season!! lol. Good job!! =D
  • 20 May 2012 10:56 AM

Home Kit personal design

Here is my personal Home Kit design: http://tonyleong81.deviantart.com/art/Personal-United-Home-Kit-Design-303261108 Please comment. Thank you. God bless you, God bless Manchester United and Glory! Glory! Man United!
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)