The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 29 May 2012 4:42 PM

Re: Dayshavoo is now a real possibility

Taz153:
    Nibor1:
    Sorry...I have to say this again...Dayshavoo...voo...voo...push pineapple shake the tree!

And now the stupid song will go around my head for the rest of the day...thanks.

#thankyousiralex
  • 29 May 2012 3:46 PM

moestavern:
    Anyway, dayshavoo's wife had this to say when she heard dayshavoo was coming to manchester.....

Photobucket

And this is our very own Dayshavoo
    what is love? Manchester United is love
  • 29 May 2012 3:35 PM

Anyway, dayshavoo's wife had this to say when she heard dayshavoo was coming to manchester.....

Photobucket

• 29 May 2012 3:30 PM

Brittain 10:
    Taz153:
    moestavern:
    Lol!!! Someone on here made a post explaining how déjà vu will strike and big signings will escape from our grasp. His spelling ability deserted him though, so we joked he was a player from Tibet
    Tibet ? why not Antarctica ?
    moestavern:
    oi oi, saying there is no suh player as dayshavoo is like saying there is no santa clause... cmon, we all know he is real, and no doubt i have faith he will be our next signing. carry on googling, he will appear.
    Sure he will.
    Dk. I had nothing to do with his creation, was kinda weird actually but funny to an extent. Can't imagine what appears on google if you type his name in. Probably that picture of Will Smith saying wtf!

this

• 29 May 2012 3:30 PM

Brittain 10:
    Taz153:
    moestavern:
    Lol!!! Someone on here made a post explaining how déjà vu will strike and big signings will escape from our grasp. His spelling ability deserted him though, so we joked he was a player from Tibet
    moestavern:
    oi oi, saying there is no suh player as dayshavoo is like saying there is no santa clause... cmon, we all know he is real, and no doubt i have faith he will be our next signing. carry on googling, he will appear.
    Sure he will.
    Dk. I had nothing to do with his creation, was kinda weird actually but funny to an extent. Can't imagine what appears on google if you type his name in. Probably that picture of Will Smith saying wtf!

this

• 29 May 2012 1:12 PM

I know he is getting older but remember we Nedd Schneidder
    Just saying hello to my little internet stalkers
  • 29 May 2012 11:17 AM

lol...that put a smile back on my face
  • 29 May 2012 11:12 AM

moestavern:
    Being Hazzard is now out of the frame, we still have our full funds for the best mongolian footballer ever, cmon fergie, make yr move for Dayshavoo.
    This could have been BEBE a true storie..................
  • 29 May 2012 11:11 AM

Taz153:
    moestavern:
    moestavern:
    Sure he will.
    It's so simple to be wise; think of something stupid to say and don't say it
  • 29 May 2012 11:07 AM

moestavern:
    moestavern:
    Sure he will.
    what is love? Manchester United is love
  • 29 May 2012 11:03 AM

Brittain 10:
    Taz153:
    moestavern:
    Being Hazzard is now out of the frame, we still have our full funds for the best mongolian footballer ever, cmon fergie, make yr move for Dayshavoo.
    Holy jeeez! who the *** is dayshavoo? I haven't heard of him yet. I searched google,yahoo & everywhere but theres no such thing.
    Lol!!! Someone on here made a post explaining how déjà vu will strike and big signings will escape from our grasp. His spelling ability deserted him though, so we joked he was a player from Tibet.
  • 29 May 2012 11:02 AM

Dayshavoo had just tweeted, and saying he's going to City
  • 29 May 2012 10:59 AM

Brittain 10:
    Taz153:
    moestavern:
    Holy jeeez! who the *** is dayshavoo? I haven't heard of him yet. I searched google,yahoo & everywhere but theres no such thing.
    Lol!!! Someone on here made a post explaining how déjà vu will strike and big signings will escape from our grasp. His spelling ability deserted him though, so we joked he was a player from Tibet.
    BRILLIANT!!! Nearly had me typing Dayshavoo in to Google...
  • 29 May 2012 10:59 AM

Nibor1:
    Sorry...I have to say this again...Dayshavoo...voo...voo...push pineapple shake the tree!

And now the stupid song will go around my head for the rest of the day...thanks.

awsballs
  • 29 May 2012 10:54 AM

Taz153:
    moestavern:
    It's so simple to be wise; think of something stupid to say and don't say it
Page 1 of 2 (24 items) 1 2 Next >