The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 5 Jun 2012 9:11 AM

Re: Content to be approved by the moderator

Welcome aboard, Kagawa! =)
  • 5 Jun 2012 9:10 AM

Welcome to the best Club in the world, Shinji! You're not just the best Attacking midfielder in Europe, but you're an honourable man, a true Samurai. Welcome, our new No. 7!!!!!!!!!
    For the Last Time! Am not Avram!
  • 5 Jun 2012 9:09 AM

Perfect news in the morning, made my day! Welcome Shinji!
  • 5 Jun 2012 9:08 AM

Fantastic signing the exact sort of player we need ! welcome to the greatest club in the world Shinji
    United is a religion not a sugardaddy project
  • 5 Jun 2012 9:05 AM

I will like to welcome kigawa to best fc club in the whole world but I would like if we can sign one more mild fielder and retain nani...
  • 5 Jun 2012 7:37 AM

ManUtd.com: Kagawa deal agreed - your reaction

Hello all. Hope you've seen the news we broke on ManUtd.com at 09:00 UK... a deal has been done to bring Shinji Kagawa from Borussia Dortmund to Old Trafford. What do you think of United's first summer signing (subject to a medical and work permit)? Have you seen him play? Where do you think he will fit in? Post your comments here and we'll publish a sample of the best ones on ManUtd.com in the next day or so. Thanks, The Editor.
  • 4 Jun 2012 8:22 PM

Re: Kagawa this, Kagawa that.

manchesterunitedislife:
    Lot of United fans have been talking shite since Kagawa is linked with United. Kagawa is overrated because of us.

There is nothing special in that guy. He is just as good as Rocisky. I've been watching Bundesliga regularly and I've seen 80% of Dortmund games.

Manchester United fans are making fake stories on their own just to make themselves feel better. Its laughable that some fans say that Kagawa is "Bundesliga player of the season"

Kagawa is not the player of the season, Robert Lewandowski is. Always follow the official website. Here's the link :

http://www.bundesliga.de/en/liga/news/2011/0000211615.php

Those who say Kagawa is quality have never seen him play. No doubt he is a decent player. But dont expect a drastic change in United's attacking quality even if we sign him. How many of you wanted him at United last summer?

Kagawa does not even deserve a place in "Bundesliga team of the season" in my honest opinion. Here's the goal.com best team -

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/05/14/3097140/goalcoms-bundesliga-team-of-the-season-reus-ribery-piszczek

I'm not slating him, But I just don't want another mediocre player at our club. I don't want Fergie to sign any player and I'm happy with the squad. I just want Pogba to stay and develop a good partnership with Cleverley. I believe we have a decent squad.

Wow, you really haven't seen Kagawa play have you.
    Welcome to the biggest club in the world Louis van Gaal
  • 4 Jun 2012 7:57 PM

manchesterunitedislife:
    Lot of United fans have been talking shite since Kagawa is linked with United. Kagawa is overrated because of us.

There is nothing special in that guy. He is just as good as Rocisky. I've been watching Bundesliga regularly and I've seen 80% of Dortmund games.

Manchester United fans are making fake stories on their own just to make themselves feel better. Its laughable that some fans say that Kagawa is "Bundesliga player of the season"

Kagawa is not the player of the season, Robert Lewandowski is. Always follow the official website. Here's the link :

http://www.bundesliga.de/en/liga/news/2011/0000211615.php

Those who say Kagawa is quality have never seen him play. No doubt he is a decent player. But dont expect a drastic change in United's attacking quality even if we sign him. How many of you wanted him at United last summer?

Kagawa does not even deserve a place in "Bundesliga team of the season" in my honest opinion. Here's the goal.com best team -

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/05/14/3097140/goalcoms-bundesliga-team-of-the-season-reus-ribery-piszczek

I'm not slating him, But I just don't want another mediocre player at our club. I don't want Fergie to sign any player and I'm happy with the squad. I just want Pogba to stay and develop a good partnership with Cleverley. I believe we have a decent squad.

Hey, Kagawa you mate. Just Kagawa up. (I didnt read this it's just a humorous response to your title)
  • 4 Jun 2012 7:41 PM

OP, are you kidding us? I watched all Dortmund games for the last two years. Kagawa has been one of the best in the Bundesliga. What you imply is that all of us here are dupes who cannot judge the quality of the player. You are also denying SAF who values this player highly and spares time to see him in person.
  • 4 Jun 2012 7:16 PM

N.IPhil:
    tommythecat:

I'm of the belief that anyone who agrees with what goal.com has to say should have no opinion at all. It's such a nonsense site. I suppose you're quite a fan of CaughtOffside too?
    That wasnt my quote WTF?
  • 4 Jun 2012 7:05 PM

http://community.manutd.com/forums/p/136276/1271472.aspx 11/10/2010 - Shinji Kagawa - replacement for Park and numerous other articles posted since. I think there were people on here who wanted him before we were linked to him...
  • 4 Jun 2012 6:46 PM

Taz153:
    Natedogg:
    You are a fool. Kagawa is the best player in Europe
    Lol... You're going a bit far mate. He still isn't the BEST in Europe but he has the potential to be one of the best. Only time will tell how good he'll be.
    You've quoted the wrong person my friend.
    Nobody nobody nobody does it better than Manchester United
  • 4 Jun 2012 6:30 PM

OF COURSE NOW WE WANT HIM HERE...............as the Deal is nearly concluded etc its apparent HE CHOSE to want to play for Us.....so HE WANTS TO BE A UTD PLAYER!!...........why would we as fans NOT want that?......
    KagawaRVPRooneyValenciaCleverly
  • 4 Jun 2012 6:19 PM

tommythecat:

I'm of the belief that anyone who agrees with what goal.com has to say should have no opinion at all. It's such a nonsense site. I suppose you're quite a fan of CaughtOffside too?
  • 4 Jun 2012 6:15 PM

Natedogg:
    You are a fool. Kagawa is the best player in Europe
    Lol... You're going a bit far mate. He still isn't the BEST in Europe but he has the potential to be one of the best. Only time will tell how good he'll be.
    what is love? Manchester United is love
Page 22 of 25 (371 items) « First ... < Previous 20 21 22 23 24 Next > ... Last »