The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 14 Jul 2012 8:51 PM

Re: Just hearing latest news United close in On moura....

Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    LooneyRed:
    I was listening to 5 live and they said we are finalising a deal for Lucas
    Yep looks imminent now unfortunately my Hazard optimism is with Lucas now trying to tame it but nothings working come on Lucas join,has anyone else noticed that when we are excited our grammar goes down a level :D
    Careful mate!! I'm getting the same to be for lol something more concrete I feel tomorrow!
    I'll be the first to bring it to you.
    I'll seriously look forward to hearin it, really will. Out visiting in the morn :-( and all I'll want to is check up on this story hahaha!! Speeding back down the m60 I can see lol
    I am on holiday so it'll be Lucas Moura,forum,phone,Fifa,twitter,sources and 5aside about 8hrs on forum for sure though,going out tonight so may be on late tomorrow.
    Haha where are you?? Packed schedule uve got going on there mate lol! Well, see you on here along with a sore head then pal
    Still in London my schedule could be worse :D
    Sorry, so are you holidaying in London?? May be me being vague so sorry lol. That schedule could certainly be worse mate :-)
    No I live in London lol remember Palace are in London, and yes a lot worse I am just gonna chill at home remember Hazard Sunday...Lucas Sunday?
    that will be a tease got our payback on chelsea. whos hazard? rather have a brazilian and they are known for amazing cycle of talent
  • 14 Jul 2012 8:50 PM

19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    LooneyRed:
    Yep looks imminent now unfortunately my Hazard optimism is with Lucas now trying to tame it but nothings working come on Lucas join,has anyone else noticed that when we are excited our grammar goes down a level :D
    Careful mate!! I'm getting the same to be for lol something more concrete I feel tomorrow!
    I'll seriously look forward to hearin it, really will. Out visiting in the morn :-( and all I'll want to is check up on this story hahaha!! Speeding back down the m60 I can see lol
    I am on holiday so it'll be Lucas Moura,forum,phone,Fifa,twitter,sources and 5aside about 8hrs on forum for sure though,going out tonight so may be on late tomorrow.
    Haha where are you?? Packed schedule uve got going on there mate lol! Well, see you on here along with a sore head then pal
    Sorry, so are you holidaying in London?? May be me being vague so sorry lol. That schedule could certainly be worse mate :-)
    No I live in London lol remember Palace are in London, and yes a lot worse I am just gonna chill at home remember Hazard Sunday...Lucas Sunday?
    Looool no I know you lived there just you said you were on holiday :-) or do you mean from uni or something? I'm well up for Lucas Sunday matey I will try and refrain from being as excitable this time though....can't promise anything though at this stage ;-)
    I am on holiday now going uni this summer and well Lucas Sunday it is.
  • 14 Jul 2012 8:48 PM

Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    LooneyRed:
    Looool no I know you lived there just you said you were on holiday :-) or do you mean from uni or something? I'm well up for Lucas Sunday matey I will try and refrain from being as excitable this time though....can't promise anything though at this stage ;-)
  • 14 Jul 2012 8:44 PM

19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    LooneyRed:
  • 14 Jul 2012 8:41 PM

Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    LooneyRed:
  • 14 Jul 2012 8:36 PM

19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    LooneyRed:
  • 14 Jul 2012 8:34 PM

Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    LooneyRed:
  • 14 Jul 2012 8:29 PM

19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    LooneyRed:
  • 14 Jul 2012 8:28 PM

volcom:
    god next thing we'll see on here is anderson only staying to help lucas settle......facepalm
    who is this aimed at? If me then clearly not but if you already have Brazilian players then CLEARLY its easier for new brazillian arrivals??
    KagawaRVPRooneyValenciaCleverly
  • 14 Jul 2012 8:25 PM

god next thing we'll see on here is anderson only staying to help lucas settle......facepalm
    Ronaldo too far out for him to think about it AAOH ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL
  • 14 Jul 2012 8:24 PM

Rooney10Cam:
    19reds89:
    Rooney10Cam:
    LooneyRed:
  • 14 Jul 2012 8:24 PM

Rooney10Cam:
    lewis.No.9:
    Rooney10Cam:
    lewis.No.9:
    and to be fair, what DM said about us arriving in Brazil and trying to tye up a £30million deal for Moura seems to now be pretty acurate.....maybe they dont publish as much BS as we thought?
    All hail DM they don't mess around no more maybe that RVP rumour is true hmm.
    AHHA...can you Imagine. Wouldnt make sense but we wouldnt say no either ; = Shinji Kagawa, Nick Powell, Lucas Moura and Robin Van Persie.............ahaha spending would be like £73 million or something
    Beast is the word I would use to describe that.
    i know right ahahahahah.......
    KagawaRVPRooneyValenciaCleverly
  • 14 Jul 2012 8:23 PM

lewis.No.9:
    Rooney10Cam:
    lewis.No.9:
    and to be fair, what DM said about us arriving in Brazil and trying to tye up a £30million deal for Moura seems to now be pretty acurate.....maybe they dont publish as much BS as we thought?
    All hail DM they don't mess around no more maybe that RVP rumour is true hmm.
    AHHA...can you Imagine. Wouldnt make sense but we wouldnt say no either ; = Shinji Kagawa, Nick Powell, Lucas Moura and Robin Van Persie.............ahaha spending would be like £73 million or something
    Beast is the word I would use to describe that.
  • 14 Jul 2012 8:23 PM

LooneyRed:
    just matter of time we come to an agreement working out the fee and settling it between both clubs. i still it will be wrapped up before he goes olympics.
  • 14 Jul 2012 8:22 PM

volcom:
    Brittain 10:
    volcom:
    Brittain 10:
    Nothing would surprise me.
    di maria to united

Hahahaha! Wtf's that all about?!
    no idea some shocked baby but it is one of the funniest lookin things ever. makes me laugh everytime
    Shocked? Looks like it's suffering from *** whilst trying to hold 10 tadpoles in its mouth!
    It's so simple to be wise; think of something stupid to say and don't say it
Page 802 of 824 (12356 items) « First ... < Previous 800 801 802 803 804 Next > ... Last »