The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 10 Aug 2012 10:05 AM

Re: Robin Van Persie Close to signing for United - M.E.N Reports.

madhouse:
    madhouse:
    Taz153:
    Agent_ITK
    Ya, that sounds real.
    Someone who call himself Agent_ITK....can't believe people are gullible enough to fall for this sh.it..
    Know one believes ITK's. At least not me.
    what is love? Manchester United is love
  • 10 Aug 2012 10:04 AM

Taz153:
    madhouse:
    Taz153:
    Agent_ITK
    Ya, that sounds real.
    What?
    I've seen his tweeting in action, he's absolutely well and truely not an ITK, he has a few tricks up his sleeve that manipulates his followers in thinking he is an ITK, one of which included making up a fake skysports website that claimed that Oscar to Tottenham had been completed (a transfer that he predicted despite all roads pointing to a Chelsea deal)
  • 10 Aug 2012 10:00 AM

madhouse:
    Taz153:
    Agent_ITK
    Ya, that sounds real.
    Someone who call himself Agent_ITK....can't believe people are gullible enough to fall for this sh.it..
    My greatest challenge is not whats happening at the moment my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their *** perch
    And you can print that

• 10 Aug 2012 9:58 AM

red_boyz84:

Subs: Danny, Young, Scholes, Giggs, Hernandez, Rafa, Anderson

My choice would be that line up, but with Jones in Fletch's position and Rafael at Right-Back. Well, near enough anyway.
    Welcome to the biggest club in the world Louis van Gaal
  • 10 Aug 2012 9:57 AM

madhouse:
    Taz153:
    Agent_ITK
    Ya, that sounds real.
    What?
  • 10 Aug 2012 9:50 AM

Taz153:
    Agent_ITK
    Ya, that sounds real.
    My greatest challenge is not whats happening at the moment my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their *** perch
    And you can print that

• 10 Aug 2012 9:46 AM

19reds89:
    Taz153:
    According to some ITK on twitter , RVP will arrive for his medical this week. I questioned his sources & he blocked me. lol
    The same ITK that claimed RvP was on a plane to Machester for his medical on Monday??
    I dont know. This is the guy. https://twitter.com/Agent_ITK
  • 10 Aug 2012 9:43 AM

Taz153:
    According to some ITK on twitter , RVP will arrive for his medical this week. I questioned his sources & he blocked me. lol
    The same ITK that claimed RvP was on a plane to Machester for his medical on Monday??
  • 10 Aug 2012 9:42 AM

Manchester United chief David Gill is taking over negotiations for Arsenal striker Robin van Persie. The Telegraph says United remain hopeful that renewed negotiations with Arsenal this weekend, involving Old Trafford chief executive Gill, will seal a deal for Van Persie. United have been rebuffed with bids of £10million and £15million for the Dutch striker but manager Alex Ferguson has said the club will “just have to persevere” with their attempts to sign the 29 year-old. Van Persie has told the club that he wants to leave and would prefer to join United rather than Juventus. If Manchester United increase their bid in excess of £20million a deal is likely to be brokered this weekend between Gill, 56, and Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis. Read more at http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/man-utd-chief-gill-drive-van-persie-talks-arsenal-weekend-3441171?utm_source=main_feed#VUgBlKr4xZbKKSXO.99

• 10 Aug 2012 9:41 AM

• 10 Aug 2012 9:36 AM

Re: Manchester Evening News -

jk1982:
    we do well with Dutch players.
    Sneijder anyone??

(for those slower posters this was sarcastic)

• 10 Aug 2012 9:34 AM

I hope we get RVP, we do well with Dutch players.

• 10 Aug 2012 9:32 AM

Not saying anything anymore until a Player has signed......Just hope we can get a midfielder though.......
  • 10 Aug 2012 9:10 AM

So we are on a mission to beat the moura posts with this. All Sir Alex has said is we have put in a bid and Arsenal dont want to talk. Funny how we dont talk about targets before. Oh yes the Glazer sale is on today isnt it,you work it out..
  • 10 Aug 2012 9:04 AM

we'llbeback:
    Taz153:
    we'llbeback:
    Taz153:
    Be honest guys, deep down we all know how this RVP saga will end..... :/
    Taz I'm losing you! Snap out of it!

You cut me deep Taz. Real deep.

Page 268 of 295 (4416 items) « First ... < Previous 266 267 268 269 270 Next > ... Last »