The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 19 Oct 2012 8:21 PM

Re: CR7 is coming back!

Ronaldo is never coming back to United.
    cr7isared:
    Maybe it is just aspiration hope!

But god damn I miss him. Definitely a theatre our place when he launched himself here..

I just adore Ronaldo, he turns everything into a show...everything I love about a footballer: The ego, the bad hair, the temper, the unnecessary flicks and tricks, not to mention his God given ability.

I just love the fact that whenever he scores there's probably a few hundred million people hurling something at their television screen.

CR7 came to manchester. cos of players wanted him.

Thanks rednev ;)
  • 18 Oct 2012 5:20 PM

He will come back to Manchester one day but not to Utd, i think he will go to City and so will Jose, he has already said that he wont go to City while SAF is still in charge at Utd.
  • 17 Oct 2012 12:26 PM

Ronaldo will never come back.

He spent 6 great years here,appreciate that and move on.

Don`t hate on my opinion!
  • 17 Oct 2012 12:02 PM

No he's not.GIM.P
  • 17 Oct 2012 11:38 AM

No he is not!
    You can lead a man to reason but you cannot make him think
  • 17 Oct 2012 11:22 AM

speaking of loving people check this sweet article... Awwww http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/8172292/Manchester-City-forward-Mario-Balotelli-hails-relationship-with-Roberto-Mancini
  • 17 Oct 2012 10:20 AM

eddie moroney:
    cr7isared:

But god damn I miss him. Definitely a theatre our place when he launched himself here..

I just adore Ronaldo, he turns everything into a show...everything I love about a footballer: The ego, the bad hair, the temper, the unnecessary flicks and tricks, not to mention his God given ability.

I just love the fact that whenever he scores there's probably a few hundred million people hurling something at their television screen.

Thanks rednev ;)
    You are the type of fan I mega loath the most. Actually i'm mistaken because I assumed a fan is someone that loves his club and the game most of all. You are neither. You just have an unhealthy infatuation with a person who happens to play football. The reasons you give for loving this player has nothing to do with the game
    cr7isared:
    The ego, the bad hair, the temper, the unnecessary flicks and tricks,
    these are the worst trades of a footballer and its these things that give the game a bad name. It's s.p.a.s.t.i.c.k.s like you that give credence to fame over true talent. Genuine talented players like Paul Scholes get over looked because they just play for the love of the game and nothing more. You are worse that a bandwagon fan because at least a bandwagon fan can see a good team and support it. You just like him because he is in the 'glossy' magazines and is a pure media w.h.o.r.e with no standards or character. I hope the realisation of how pathetic your support is to this player the next time you 'run' towards your tv screen.P.S HE AINT COMING BACK. For a long standing Utd fan i'm more than happy to leave that side show where it is.
    no hes not we have moved on from him and so should you op
  • 16 Oct 2012 3:48 PM

cr7isared:

Thanks rednev ;)
    You are the type of fan I mega loath the most. Actually i'm mistaken because I assumed a fan is someone that loves his club and the game most of all. You are neither. You just have an unhealthy infatuation with a person who happens to play football. The reasons you give for loving this player has nothing to do with the game
    cr7isared:
    The ego, the bad hair, the temper, the unnecessary flicks and tricks,
    these are the worst trades of a footballer and its these things that give the game a bad name. It's s.p.a.s.t.i.c.k.s like you that give credence to fame over true talent. Genuine talented players like Paul Scholes get over looked because they just play for the love of the game and nothing more. You are worse that a bandwagon fan because at least a bandwagon fan can see a good team and support it. You just like him because he is in the 'glossy' magazines and is a pure media w.h.o.r.e with no standards or character. I hope the realisation of how pathetic your support is to this player the next time you 'run' towards your tv screen.P.S HE AINT COMING BACK. For a long standing Utd fan i'm more than happy to leave that side show where it is.
    I have a sense of myself but I'm not too aware!
  • 15 Oct 2012 2:48 PM

No he's not.
  • 15 Oct 2012 2:46 PM

Ok....
    what is love? Manchester United is love
  • 15 Oct 2012 2:43 PM

What?
    Mark Clattenburg Referee Leader Legend
  • 15 Oct 2012 2:37 PM

I'm not going to pretend to understand why a footballer's hair is being used as a reason to love him.
  • 15 Oct 2012 2:34 PM

cr7isared:
    The ego, the bad hair, the temper, the unnecessary flicks and tricks
    Literally everything I hate about modern football.
    At the end of training Sir Matt required the players to practice the things they were bad at for the last half hour
    Duncan Edwards went home
  • 15 Oct 2012 2:23 PM

CR7 is coming back!

Thanks rednev ;)
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)