The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 23 Oct 2012 6:11 PM

Re: Official Match Tracker thread - United v Brag***

Wootton must be thinking Pogba had the right idea,why the hell does fergie insist on playing a midfielder(who can't even defend in the middle of the park) as a CB.

Fergie clearly showing how much faith he has in the "Kids" these days.

mmm i can taste the tears
  • 23 Oct 2012 6:07 PM

i Dont get it....why Carrick over a natural defender, why cant carrick just rest and try a youngster.
  • 23 Oct 2012 6:06 PM

Not what many expected, but this means goals galore hopefully. Had a feeling Carrick would be in instead of Wootton, probably cause SAF think Wootton doesn't have enough experience for braga. What you think?
  • 23 Oct 2012 6:06 PM

iam_kramer:
    beat you to it Fikri. aha. what do you think? i'm quite excited by it.
    Just get 3 goals in 1st half and then take off rooney,RVP and put nani and young in 60 minutes of game....:P
  • 23 Oct 2012 6:05 PM

i don't know why but every time i see a front 3 of wazza, robin and chicharito i automatically assume that we are going to win :D don't hate on me welbeck fanboys but i prefer chicharito playing with rooney and van persie
  • 23 Oct 2012 6:02 PM

beat you to it Fikri. aha. what do you think? i'm quite excited by it.
  • 23 Oct 2012 5:56 PM

Man Utd starting lineup: De Gea, Rafael, Carrick, Evans, Buttner, Cleverley, Fletcher, Kagawa, Rooney, RvP, Chicharito #MUFC

Man Utd subs: Johnstone, Ferdinand, Anderson, Giggs, Nani, Young, Welbeck #MUFC

• 23 Oct 2012 5:55 PM

brothers and sisters...

De Gea; Rafael, Carrick, Evans, Buttner; Fletcher; Cleverley, Kagawa; Rooney; Hernandez, Van Persie
    Johnstone, Ferdinand, Anderson, Giggs, Nani, Young, Welbeck

• 23 Oct 2012 5:43 PM

Official Match Tracker thread - United v Brag***

Hello and welcome to the Match Tracker thread for the Reds' Champions League clash with Braga. I'm running the live text commentary on ManUtd.com and I'd love to hear from you as the action unfolds at Old Trafford. Post your thoughts on the match in this thread and I'll keep an eye out for comments I can add to Tracker itself. Match Tracker (copy and paste the full link below, including the final } character) http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={1981432E-2416-4FCB-A1B3-9D779A923E8D} Thanks in advance Gemma Thompson
Page 35 of 35 (519 items) « First ... < Previous 31 32 33 34 35