The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 8 Nov 2012 1:47 PM

Re: Today in Braga official thread

Well, Steve, I read all your posts and really enjoyed them. But I didn't notice that you had opened this thread. Otherwise I would have certainly made a few comments here. Anyway, what matters is the final result and perhaps despite the substandard football on show, atleast for the first 70 minutes, we are on top of the groupo and only we have collected the 12 points on offer. Whatever Jose thinks (some groups are a joke!) is immaterial, let them demonstrate the class on the pitch. Nice job and well done!
  • 7 Nov 2012 5:20 PM

Re: Content to be approved by the moderator

Hillarious... how desperate are you if you report a manutd.com journalist thread (without any other comments in it)?

• 6 Nov 2012 10:51 AM

Today in Braga official thread

Hello, I'll be with the first team squad throughout their stay in Portugal for the Champions League Group H clash with Braga on Wednesday evening. Make sure you follow my Today in Braga blog on ManUtd.com (from Tuesday afternoon onwards) which will feature all the latest updates from the team camp, as well as photos and videos from the trip. And if you have any questions and comments for me then post them here and I'll do my best to get back to you. Thanks and enjoy the blog, Steve Bartram - ManUtd.com
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)