The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 24 Nov 2012 2:44 PM

Re: Official ManUtd.com messageboard: United v QPR

If it was Cleverley in there instead of scholes it would be quite a good line up
  • 24 Nov 2012 2:40 PM

esmile nanjayo:
    esmile nanjayo:
    Official line-up,Lindergad,Evra.Rio.Evans,Young,Fletcher,Scholes,Welbeck,Rooney,RVP
    Think your missing one player there? It's Rafael,sorry......for making u think harder
    No worries lol. Sorry i wasn't trying to be smart!
  • 24 Nov 2012 2:36 PM

Paradise [ip] Re: Official ManUtd.com messageboard: United v QPR

Line up ok but for Fletcher,not my first choice or 2nd or 3rd.Cleverley my first choice,prefere Valencia to young.Time for fergie to use some of his kids.
  • 24 Nov 2012 2:35 PM

IamConnor17:

A very attacking lineup, not too sure about playing two CM's who are both short of match fitness together, Looks like we are going to lineup like this anyway

Lindegaard

Rafael - Evans - Ferdinand - Evra

Fletcher - Scholes

Rooney

Welbeck - RVP - Young

I think we could score quite a few today, RVP and Rooney both to score.

Be careful of a Q.P.R revival....When a new manager comes in the team usually changes for the better for a short while...And Harry is good at that...

POTENTIAL SLIP UP TODAY...

I will not write a post after 1500
  • 24 Nov 2012 2:35 PM

esmile nanjayo:
    Official line-up,Lindergad,Evra.Rio.Evans,Young,Fletcher,Scholes,Welbeck,Rooney,RVP
    Think your missing one player there? It's Rafael,sorry......for making u think harder
  • 24 Nov 2012 2:33 PM

No Carrick in the starting lineup. I don't know whether to be happy or worried. Leaning more towards the former.
  • 24 Nov 2012 2:29 PM

esmile nanjayo:
    Think your missing one player there?
  • 24 Nov 2012 2:28 PM

A very attacking lineup, not too sure about playing two CM's who are both short of match fitness together, Looks like we are going to lineup like this anyway

Lindegaard

Rafael - Evans - Ferdinand - Evra

Fletcher - Scholes

Rooney

Welbeck - RVP - Young

I think we could score quite a few today, RVP and Rooney both to score.

Dat Guy DWelbz
  • 24 Nov 2012 2:26 PM

Fletcher/ scholes - i just cant see that working. Even against a very poor QPR - we should be beating these by at least 3 goals.
    Nicky Walker
  • 24 Nov 2012 2:24 PM

• 24 Nov 2012 2:18 PM

United team: Lindegaard; Rafael, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra; Young, Fletcher, Scholes, Rooney, Welbeck; van Persie. Subs: De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Anderson, Cleverley, Powell, Chicharito. looks like we're going with 4-2-3-1. What's going on with Valencia he isn't even on the bench?
  • 24 Nov 2012 2:04 PM

happy to see Park back at Old Trafford !!!!! sure The Reds will win by more than 2!!!!
  • 24 Nov 2012 1:36 PM

Official ManUtd.com messageboard: United v QPR

Hello and welcome to ManUtd.com’s official messageboard for today’s clash between United and QPR at Old Trafford. The Reds hope to return to winning ways following last weekend’s defeat to Norwich and face a Hoops team that is low on confidence – particularly after manager Mark Hughes was sacked on Friday. Post your forecast and thoughts in this thread throughout the match and see if other United fans share your opinion. To set the ball rolling, I’ll stick my neck on the line and say we’re going to win 4-0. Do you agree?
Page 32 of 32 (478 items) « First ... < Previous 28 29 30 31 32