The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 29 Nov 2012 4:16 PM

Re: I share Giggsy's birthday!

Sir Ryan Giigs You Are One Of The Players Who I Deeply Love To Play Against Rivals So We Dont Care How Old Are You Becouse You Play Just Like Old Days Happy Birthday Giggsy Please Play For One More Season And Dont Retire Thanks A MAN UNITED ***
  • 29 Nov 2012 3:29 PM

Happy 39th birthday Ryan Giggs, best wishes from me. I wish you can score more goals and made many assist again in every game on every season you will play. Still going strong ! I want to see you play longer in another season. I hope i can meet with you one day Sir Ryan Giggs.
  • 29 Nov 2012 1:20 PM

i was born the 29th of november 1997! giggs has been my favourite footballer since i was young and im very glad we have birthday the same day! happy birthay giggsy, and keep on going! :)
  • 29 Nov 2012 12:46 PM

I wish, but happy Birthday to the mighty Giggs. What a inspiration and role model he is to all the younger players. He's just a legend.
    Nicky Walker
  • 29 Nov 2012 12:18 PM

Im very lucky not only share Giggsy's birthday, but Im also left footed and played wearing the famous number 11 all my youth career. When he bypassed Sir Bobby's appearances, I got 'Legend' on my 2008 Champions League shirt! I've only spotted him once in the flesh when I was 12 watching Utd V Coventry back in 97' but he hopped into the back of his jeep and I never got the autograph. I know one day ill get to meet him, and hopefully get a proper pic with him, but at the moment, its still nice to share so much with him.
  • 29 Nov 2012 11:35 AM

I share Giggsy's birthday!

Tell us if you were also born on 29 November, like Ryan Giggs, and we'll give you a mention in Today at Old Trafford on ManUtd.com. Telling us the year is optional...
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)