The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 13 Feb 2013 6:52 PM

Re: Today in Madrid blog

jones is playing midfield , vidic is out kagawa trough middle , rooney on the left van persie up front mmmm lets see how it goes.
  • 13 Feb 2013 3:31 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 23 Dec 2009
    • Posts 1

Hey, you said in your "Today in Madrid" section that all general release tickets that were bought by United fans were moved to the away section. I live in Madrid and bought one of those tickets for the home fans area under the away section, hoping that more United fans will be there. Do you know how they knew who to move? I would love to be with the away fans, I had applied through the club but didn't manage to get one. Either way, it's going to be an epic night. I've been nervous since yesterday and can't wait just to get into the stadium. COME ON!! 2-1 United.
  • 13 Feb 2013 3:13 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 13 Feb 2013
    • Posts 1

Could some travelling fans be kind enough to put up a poster or something with the wordings, "Mike Tyson Is Here!". This will make CR7 emotional and he will forget about playing football.
  • 13 Feb 2013 1:41 PM
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 28 Apr 2011
    • Posts 2,177

Thanks for keeping us in the loop with videos and pics ;) It is great to see players relaxed and SAF is full of optimism ... There are so many variations in midfield and up front that SAF can play and it will be interesting to see who he picks ... the one thing is for sure ... every player will give maximum and SAF will know how to motivate them :D (just like my signature says - one of the most famous quotes of all times ;) We are ready so C'MON UNITED and let's get these 3 points and make the statement that we are in to win it ALL :) "We're the boys in red and we're on our way to Wembley!"
    At the end of this game the European Cup will be only six feet away from you and you'll not be even able to touch it if we lose Don't you dare come back without giving your all
  • 13 Feb 2013 12:58 PM

It's time to show the world how good this under rated Man United squad really is. People say we are on top of a league which weak and poor... Win or draw tonight, I believe United will see off Madrid over the two legs.
    There's Only One United!!!
  • 13 Feb 2013 10:45 AM

Grand Night and All the Best - United !!!
    Post Pending Moderation
  • 13 Feb 2013 10:15 AM

Are you kidding?? Do you really think they are traveling on match day?
  • 13 Feb 2013 10:10 AM

Re: Content to be approved by the moderator

Yes I believe the team can do the treble this season!!!
  • 12 Feb 2013 5:48 PM
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 28 Apr 2011
    • Posts 2,177

Hi Gema, It would be good to find out how is Jones feeling ... I see him getting assignement from SAF to keep Ronaldo under control so he could be one of our key players tomorrow ;) I am not worried with attack and am sure we will score at least 2 goals (I predict 3 :D) and DDG will be brilliant at back being in familiar environment so I am looking forward to our win: 3:1 ;)
    At the end of this game the European Cup will be only six feet away from you and you'll not be even able to touch it if we lose Don't you dare come back without giving your all
  • 12 Feb 2013 4:39 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12 Feb 2013
    • Posts 1

I THINK WE WILL WIN TOMMOROW NIGHT WE ARE PLAYING WELL AT THE MOMENT WITH ROBIN IN GREAT FORM WE PLAYED REALLY WELL ON SUNDAY AGAINST EVERTON RYAN GIGGS WAS FANTASTIC PLAYING HIS 929TH GAME RAFAEL WAS GREAT IS WELL AS RIO VIDA DAVID AND PAT WEAR REALLY STRONG AT THE BACK .I THINK WE CAN DO THE SAME TOMMOROW NIGHT AGAINST MADRID.
  • 12 Feb 2013 1:52 PM

Yes I believe United 3 Real 2..All this talk of Ronaldo, its Real who should be worried I certainly am not !!!
  • 12 Feb 2013 10:06 AM

.............Morning This week I have seen many newspaper and players including sir gary neville. and TALK SPORTS..giving more respect to REAL MADRID. . I just wish SIR ALEX TO TELL ALL THE PLAYERS.. PLAY THE WAY WE BEEN PLAYING THIS SEASON.. WE WILL DEFINITELY WIN. People say RONALDO .. its not about ronaldo .. just look where there r in the table... 3rd. ...............don;t forget we got ROONEY, VAN PERSIE AND OFCOURSE CHICO.......... ...............I strongly believe we can win tomorrow.......yes they score too but yes we will win...Believe and remember ITS MANUTD.. YES MANUTD.... GOOD LUCK. ............
  • 12 Feb 2013 10:03 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 3 Dec 2007
    • Posts 77

Gemma I am very nervous for the clash. I am hoping we can contain Ronnie and try to keep him quiet. I am one anxious person now. Thanks for your presence and look forward to reading your updates. United to win 1-0.
  • 12 Feb 2013 10:02 AM

Please when will the team get to Madrid, i am in Madrid, so we could come and welcome the lads at the airport
  • 12 Feb 2013 8:35 AM

Today in Madrid blog

Hello all, I'll be travelling with the team to Spain for the Champions League last 16 first leg clash with Real Madrid. You can follow my updates from the team camp in my 'Today in Madrid' blog on ManUtd.com. Feel free to post any comments and questions here and I'll do my best to get back to you. Let's keep everything crossed for a positive result for the Reds in Spain! Thanks, Gemma - ManUtd.com
Page 1 of 1 (15 items)