The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 10 Mar 2013 2:50 PM

Re: Official ManUtd.com Match Tracker thread: Manchester United v Chelse***

On current form Chelsea will almost be thinking damage limitation but the repercussions of Tuesday will have taken our toll. Will say 2-1 in an open game with countless missed opportunities, just like the crazy league game at OT last year that could've been about 8-6.
    I'm a dinosaur; I'm an absolute dinosaur but what I am I'm a winner
  • 10 Mar 2013 2:32 PM

Not exactly the official match tracker thread but oh well, keep up the good work. I'm going for a comfortable win, Chelsea have been in dreadful form recently, I know anything can happen in these big games but I see us coming out 4-1 winners. If you speak to any Chelsea fan they are pretty much just hoping to come out of the game without getting embarrassed.

4-1 with Nani and Rooney getting two goals each after the *** they have been through in the past week.

• 10 Mar 2013 2:27 PM
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 28 Apr 2011
    • Posts 2,177

We need great team performance today so that we can show to everyone that we can bounce back, despite unjustice being done in CL. I am still sick from Madrid game but hope that I will be able to push back that feeling, as soon as players get on the pitch and we all get ready to support United as we always do. I am not going to engage in debate who should and who should not play but I know that I will support whatever 11 players go out at the pitch and hope they give their all to get us through semis.

My prediction/wish: 3:0. C'MON UNITED!!!
    At the end of this game the European Cup will be only six feet away from you and you'll not be even able to touch it if we lose Don't you dare come back without giving your all
  • 10 Mar 2013 2:23 PM

SAF you have all our trust .. Mexico fans will support you always forever..
  • 10 Mar 2013 2:06 PM

Official ManUtd.com Match Tracker thread: Manchester United v Chelse***

Hello and welcome to the official ManUtd.com Match Tracker messageboard for today’s FA Cup quarter final with Chelsea at Old Trafford. Of course, this afternoon’s game is our first since losing to Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League and it will be fascinating to see how the manager, players and fans react to that controversial defeat. So, what do you reckon? Can Sir Alex’s men turn on the style and get this season back on track or will the Reds suffer from a European hangover? Post your thoughts in this thread and see if other supporters agree throughout the action. Also, why not include a pre-match prediction? To set the ball rolling, I’ll stick my neck on the line and say we’re going to record a comfortable 2-0 win.
Page 25 of 25 (365 items) « First ... < Previous 21 22 23 24 25