The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 19 Mar 2013 6:53 PM

Re: Your Player of the Season so far?

My votes Carrick. Been consistently outstanding. Can really see our offensive play suffer when he's not there
  • 19 Mar 2013 6:52 PM

Carrick.
  • 19 Mar 2013 6:46 PM

Carrick, Raf, De Gea.
  • 19 Mar 2013 6:39 PM

It has to be RVP for Player of the Season. So often this season he has been the difference in games and without him I think the title race would still be wide open. Carrick also deserves a mention. He's been much more consistent this year and is vital to the team in the way he links defence and attack. If United awarded a Young Player of the Year award then De Gea and Rafael would battle out that one. David has begun to answer his critics with some truly world class performances, whilst Rafael is now reaching his full potential and looks every bit the successor to Gary Neville's right back slot.

1. ddg 2. rvp 3. carrick

RVP, Carrick and Rafael have all stood out this season. However, I have to vote for Giggs to be playing such great football at almost 40 years of age is outstanding.
    there are no city fans only united haters
  • 19 Mar 2013 6:38 PM

It's difficult naming a player of the season. If you had of asked me 3 months ago i'd give it too RVP. His goals are a big, big reason we are sitting 15 points at the top of the league or Rafael who i think has matured a lot as a player and attacking wise is a great asset for us but their form has dropped off a little. I didn't think Carrick had a great start to the season but since November he has been instrumental in us being up there with the best of them. Has found a lot of composure on the ball and can find those killer balls which every great team needs.

Myself personally would give it to De Gea. Even though he's had a few howlers the amount of points he's won for us i feel he's even more important than Carrick. We certainly have the best young GK in world football, in 2 seasons we will have the best GK in world football.

• 19 Mar 2013 6:35 PM

It can only be Carrick bye a mile, who else??

To me RVP has stolen the show this season and has proved to be one of the world's elite players...

but IMO the player who really make us tick and controls our basics is Michael Carrick....the guy has been instrumental in our success and is arguably the best CM in the PL this season.....TBH he is the most under-rated player in the world.....but the bad thing is that he unfortunately isn't being rated by our own fans...

There are a few options there, and it's a lot between RVP for his important goals and leadership on the pitch, De Gea for saving our skins more than once and Carrick for showing just how much we need him both when he's played and was our most consistent player and when he hasn't and our midfield looked lost. Carrick edges it for me, just for being more consistent than the other two.
  • 19 Mar 2013 6:31 PM

DDG is my dark horse for the award especially if he can keep up his current form till the end of the season

Out from the obvious one's like Rio and RVP

• 19 Mar 2013 6:30 PM

My player of the season would probably be RVP because he has helped us out a lot and has scored a lot of goals for us.
  • 19 Mar 2013 6:27 PM

Rafael.

Although Van Persie's had the biggest impact, he's not had the same level of consistency as Rafael.

Carrick's in with a shout too, but he wasn't outstanding at the start of the season.

Rafael for me has played at a consistently brilliant level throughout the course of the 12/13 season.

Im outta here toodaloo motherfuckersssssssss
  • 19 Mar 2013 6:23 PM

Your Player of the Season so far?

It might only be March but preparations for United's annual awards are already underway and in a few weeks' time you'll be asked to vote on ManUtd.com for your Player of the Season. There's still plenty of time to make up your mind, but if the poll did open tomorrow, who would you vote for? Please tell us in this thread - and explain the reasons for your choice. Thanks in advance, The Editor.
Page 14 of 14 (209 items) « First ... < Previous 10 11 12 13 14