The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 18 Jun 2013 7:25 PM

Re: Community Shield, 2013

I would respectfully suggest you ring 0161 868 8000, option 1 then option 4 to speak to a real person. (the united website does not always function as you would expect)
  • 18 Jun 2013 2:10 PM

Am One United member but not letting me apply for tickets for the Comm Shield. Getting a message saying currently ineligible to apply. I thought it was open to OU members and ST holders until June 24?
  • 15 Jun 2013 6:02 PM

Hiya fella, applications are currently being taken on the official website for members and season ticket holders. We will be notified by the end of June if we have been successful in the ballot. In the event that there are surplus tickets remaining after the ballot, then these will go on general sale through the official Man Utd website. This bit is my opinion, i believe there will be tickets left over after the ballot. You will need to keep looking at the United website in the "tickets and hospitality" section to see when those surplus tickets go on sale to the public.
  • 15 Jun 2013 5:17 PM

Community Shield, 2013

We live in the United States. I have been promising my kids to take them to a ManU game for over a year. The Community Shield is the perfect opportunity (given the summer date). Unfortunately, it is not clear when and where tickets go on sale? I don't want to pay money to some of "scalping" ticket sites, nor do I want to pay $65 for a membership when we will only attend this one game. Can someone give me a straight answer? When will tickets go on sale to the general public? And can i buy tickets through ManU without being a full member? I want to support the team, but I need to make my travel arrangements very soon. Thanks in advance PKM
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)