The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 19 Jun 2013 9:32 AM

Re: Official ManUtd.com forum: 2013/14 Premier League fixtures

Blimey...talk out being thrown in at the deep end! I just hope that Moyes sorts our midfield out and we hammer them all.
  • 19 Jun 2013 9:22 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10 Aug 2008
    • Posts 217

Tough start to the season with 2 away games, Swansea and Liverpool. Chelsea at home will be a fantastic affair and September is the derby...can't wait...bring it on!
  • 19 Jun 2013 9:21 AM

Tough start but hopefully we can do well.
  • 19 Jun 2013 9:15 AM

Tough start for Moysey....I hope fans dont get on his back if we dont start well.
    I WAS THERE
  • 19 Jun 2013 9:09 AM

Would be interesting to see how we play the first five games, whatever be the results i will put my faith in moyes.
  • 19 Jun 2013 8:13 AM

Official ManUtd.com forum: 2013/14 Premier League fixtures

ManUtd.com published the fixtures for the 2013/14 Barclays Premier League season on Wednesday, allowing Manchester United fans to analyse and assess the first campaign under new manager David Moyes, who will begin his tenure against Swansea City at the Liberty Stadium (Saturday 17 August). And having studied the other key dates, we’d like to gather your thoughts and predictions for what will hopefully become another title-winning term. So, what do you reckon, are you feeling confident? Post your views in this forum and see if other Reds agree with you. Full list of fixtures: http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2013/Jun/manchester-united-fixture-list-201314.aspx
Page 3 of 3 (36 items) < Previous 1 2 3