The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 19 Jun 2013 10:43 AM

Re: Official ManUtd.com forum: 2013/14 Premier League fixtures

IrelandUnited:
    Apparently we only have 1 Sunday fixture and that's on the final day, that doesn't seen right?
    All fixtures are set up for the normal Saturday 3 o'clock initially and the final day is always a Sunday.

The dates and kick off times will change as the TV games are confirmed.

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
  • 19 Jun 2013 10:43 AM

All fixtures are just on provisional date. Once European matches(Europa and Champions League) are confirmed, games will be adjusted for 'live' telecast. Then, we will see early or late kick-off on Saturday, Monday night match or date rearranged etc...
  • 19 Jun 2013 10:29 AM

Very difficult start, but we should be behind Moyes no matter what. Chelsea are often strong starters so that game will be extremly difficult given that Chelsea are the team we have worst record against and the fact that Mourinho knows how to beat us at Old Trafford. In terms of Moyes first Old Trafford game it can't get more difficult than Chelsea. Then we have the two "derby" games away as well within the first 5 fixtures so it is a massive start for us. The City one being after CL may be a small concern given last time that happend and City won 6-1.
  • 19 Jun 2013 10:17 AM

Apparently we only have 1 Sunday fixture and that's on the final day, that doesn't seen right?
  • 19 Jun 2013 10:16 AM

I know we have a tough start but I would expect a lot of teams to take a few weeks to really get into their stride and so coming up against Chelsea , Liverpool and Man City in the first five weeks of the season may not be a bad thing but what I really like about next seasons fixture list is the "" business end of the season "".

Looking at the tail end of next season the only teams of any major note in the last ten games that we have to play are Liverpool and Everton and the Liverpool game is at home so there are not really any major stumbling blocks in the run in.

The last few seasons we have had to finish off the season with games against City , Chelsea and Arsenal so I think if we are within touching distance of the top of the league when we play City on March 1 Title No 21 is seriously on the cards.

• 19 Jun 2013 10:04 AM

i think the fixtures for the 13/14 season are pretty decent. Sure we have a difficult start, but the months where we usually get our best run of wins are december and April/May... and the fixtures in this period are not too difficult
  • 19 Jun 2013 9:40 AM

Our main OBJECTIVE is to STAND by our NEW MANAGER....In DM we should all put OUR TRUST...
  • 19 Jun 2013 9:32 AM

Blimey...talk out being thrown in at the deep end! I just hope that Moyes sorts our midfield out and we hammer them all.
  • 19 Jun 2013 9:22 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10 Aug 2008
    • Posts 217

Tough start to the season with 2 away games, Swansea and Liverpool. Chelsea at home will be a fantastic affair and September is the derby...can't wait...bring it on!
  • 19 Jun 2013 9:21 AM

Tough start but hopefully we can do well.
  • 19 Jun 2013 9:15 AM

Tough start for Moysey....I hope fans dont get on his back if we dont start well.
    I WAS THERE
  • 19 Jun 2013 9:09 AM

Would be interesting to see how we play the first five games, whatever be the results i will put my faith in moyes.
  • 19 Jun 2013 8:13 AM

Official ManUtd.com forum: 2013/14 Premier League fixtures

ManUtd.com published the fixtures for the 2013/14 Barclays Premier League season on Wednesday, allowing Manchester United fans to analyse and assess the first campaign under new manager David Moyes, who will begin his tenure against Swansea City at the Liberty Stadium (Saturday 17 August). And having studied the other key dates, we’d like to gather your thoughts and predictions for what will hopefully become another title-winning term. So, what do you reckon, are you feeling confident? Post your views in this forum and see if other Reds agree with you. Full list of fixtures: http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2013/Jun/manchester-united-fixture-list-201314.aspx
Page 3 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3