The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 21 Nov 2015 6:31 PM

Re: Football Elsewhere....

Messi coming on. Not necessary at all. But they're going for it here barca. Madrid all at Sea as they say.
  • 21 Nov 2015 6:29 PM

iam_kramer:
    manutdphilosophyclass92:
    iam_kramer:

I'm watching el clásico and it's fantastic

I was until I got bored of Real sitting back. #
    iam_kramer:
    Neymar inspired
    You think? He seemed largely underwhelming for the most part, and his goal was offside.

iam_kramer:
    Cristiano insipid

He hasn't been the only one. Bale, Rodriguez, Benzema have been poor and understandably so, which is influencing CR7's game as he is no longer the individual he was a year ago. He's now completely dependent on others.
    Neymar has been great this first half, most attacks have come down his side with alba. His passes have been good, he scored and was integral in the build up of most barca attacks

madrid's set up is strange, Kroos and modric have been overwhelmed. I agree with you on ronaldo, he's at a human level now but doesn't want to work hard. Benzema clearly isn't fit and Bale has been just as poor. They've got one Spaniard on the pitch and they could do with a few more that care.

Madrid just had a great chance.

And...it's 3..the fat waiter meh
  • 21 Nov 2015 6:28 PM

0-3 iniesta, great goal. Such quality.
  • 21 Nov 2015 6:25 PM

manutdphilosophyclass92:
    iam_kramer:

iam_kramer:
    Neymar inspired
    You think? He seemed largely underwhelming for the most part, and his goal was offside.

iam_kramer:
    Cristiano insipid

He hasn't been the only one. Bale, Rodriguez, Benzema have been poor and understandably so, which is influencing CR7's game as he is no longer the individual he was a year ago. He's now completely dependent on others.
    Neymar has been great this first half, most attacks have come down his side with alba. His passes have been good, he scored and was integral in the build up of most barca attacks

madrid's set up is strange, Kroos and modric have been overwhelmed. I agree with you on ronaldo, he's at a human level now but doesn't want to work hard. Benzema clearly isn't fit and Bale has been just as poor. They've got one Spaniard on the pitch and they could do with a few more that care.

Madrid just had a great chance.

• 21 Nov 2015 6:21 PM

manutdphilosophyclass92:
    iam_kramer:

iam_kramer:
    Neymar inspired

iam_kramer:
    Cristiano insipid

I blame the fat waiter and his tactics.. How they sacked Carlo for this guy is beyond me
  • 21 Nov 2015 6:19 PM

The fat waiter tho.. The way he wastes bale up top is the reason Madrid have been poor here.. Use the guy on the wing.. He's not a no.10 or striker..
  • 21 Nov 2015 6:19 PM

iam_kramer:

iam_kramer:
    Neymar inspired

iam_kramer:
    Cristiano insipid

Pogba
    Angel Gomes
    Marcus Rashford
    Fosu Mensah
    Demetri Mitchell
    Tuanzebe
    Lee O'Connor
  • 21 Nov 2015 6:17 PM

redblood75:
    iam_kramer:
    I'll have you for plagiarism knicking my thread title red! ;)

I'm watching el clásico and it's fantastic. I live in madrid and have to hear constant *** from their fans. Barcelona 0-2 up in the bernabeu. Sobering time for madrid. Getting out classed. Neymar inspired, Cristiano insipid

We'll share the royalties, if that's all right? 2-0- Suarez got the first one didn't he? Penatly shout for Ronaldo too but not given if I'm not mistaken...
    Suarez outside of the foot first time finish, neymar second but both good team moves and goals. He went down easy, but the defender had his arms around him yes. I'd probably have given it. Barca had another great move at the end with a suit cleared off the line. I'm not a big clásico fan but this one is full of quality moves, at least from Barcelona.
  • 21 Nov 2015 6:17 PM

redblood75:
    iam_kramer:

I'm watching el clásico and it's fantastic. I live in madrid and have to hear constant *** from their fans. Barcelona 0-2 up in the bernabeu. Sobering time for madrid. Getting out classed. Neymar inspired, Cristiano insipid

We'll share the royalties, if that's all right? 2-0- Suarez got the first one didn't he? Penatly shout for Ronaldo too but not given if I'm not mistaken...
    Naa the Ronaldo '****' was more milking it
  • 21 Nov 2015 6:13 PM

iam_kramer:

xOne Lovex
  • 21 Nov 2015 6:11 PM

• 21 Nov 2015 6:07 PM

City look like taking 6.. Scousers in the mood.. Can't wait for the pundits who kept harking on bout city walking all over them
  • 21 Nov 2015 6:05 PM

3-0 hahah***
  • 21 Nov 2015 6:04 PM

redblood75:
    Liverpool leading City 2-0 on 30 mins. Mangala (o.g.) and Coutinho.
    3-0 Firmino. #Gengenpressing
    Pogba
    Angel Gomes
    Marcus Rashford
    Fosu Mensah
    Demetri Mitchell
    Tuanzebe
    Lee O'Connor
  • 21 Nov 2015 6:01 PM

Star [*] Football Elsewhere....

Liverpool leading City 2-0 on 30 mins. Mangala (o.g.) and Coutinho.
    xOne Lovex
Page 309 of 309 (4635 items) « First ... < Previous 305 306 307 308 309