The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 18 Feb 2017 11:33 AM

Re: spurs lost and could be out of europa with no cup but entertained fans

Cyril:
    fernando426:
    I Believe:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    fernando426:
    I really find it weird you keep talking about Spurs in your rant when arguably they are the opitamy of everything you want. They play to win and don't care how it's done.
    they dont win anything just a few games, i wouldnt say spurs are a nasty team

IMO Spurs have a really good first XI, after that their additional top talent/potential is limited to Winks and that's about it!

I'd agree, arguably they have the best CB paring in the league they have a great keeper, they have wynama and Dembele both very underrated then you have players like Errikson, Alli and Kane the first 11 is up there it just needs a game changer. Imagine that Spurs team with Bale and a few more reinforcements.
    If Spurs did not sell Bale they could not have afforded some of the new players. From memory they wasted the money on a few rubbish players except Errikson.
    our 3 center halfs or rojo, jones and baily are better then theres, also burnley have mike keane, chelsea have terry, saying that the legaues not full of top center halfs like it use to be. i think spurs are the new southampton, the season before we got shaw and schiderlin everyone saying how great southampton did, they won nothing did nothing but played football fans enjoyed before trophies.
  • 18 Feb 2017 10:09 AM

fernando426:
    I Believe:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    fernando426:
    I really find it weird you keep talking about Spurs in your rant when arguably they are the opitamy of everything you want. They play to win and don't care how it's done.

IMO Spurs have a really good first XI, after that their additional top talent/potential is limited to Winks and that's about it!

I'd agree, arguably they have the best CB paring in the league they have a great keeper, they have wynama and Dembele both very underrated then you have players like Errikson, Alli and Kane the first 11 is up there it just needs a game changer. Imagine that Spurs team with Bale and a few more reinforcements.
    If Spurs did not sell Bale they could not have afforded some of the new players. From memory they wasted the money on a few rubbish players except Errikson.
  • 17 Feb 2017 12:50 PM

I Believe:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    fernando426:

• 17 Feb 2017 11:59 AM

I want Spurs to go through. Now Arsenal is out too.
  • 17 Feb 2017 11:57 AM

thomas21:
    Spurs can bounce back from a 1-0 defeat.......

It is only half time, and they have them in their own ground next half...

Spur's home ground is Wembley, not a good record. Having said that, hate to see another team with nothing else to fight for except EPL.
  • 17 Feb 2017 10:46 AM

Spurs can bounce back from a 1-0 defeat.......

It is only half time, and they have them in their own ground next half...

• 17 Feb 2017 10:41 AM

mufcmanutdmufc:
    fernando426:

• 16 Feb 2017 9:10 PM

united1stagain:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    we have a fa cup instead of keeping fans happy, spurs fans enjoyed there games last season more then most united fans enjoyed uniteds last season, but spurs have no cup, out of champions league and could be out of europa just for fans, there club is bigger then the fans and the players can go to our players in 10 years we entertained and ours will be like do you know what it feels like to win a fa cup
    Is it just my eyes or do Spurs play Fulham in the FA Cup 5th round??
    i mentioned last season, where some of our fans wanted to play stylish like spurs and get there results instead of lvg football with a fa cup and fans not enjoying the game
  • 16 Feb 2017 8:55 PM

mufcmanutdmufc:
    we have a fa cup instead of keeping fans happy, spurs fans enjoyed there games last season more then most united fans enjoyed uniteds last season, but spurs have no cup, out of champions league and could be out of europa just for fans, there club is bigger then the fans and the players can go to our players in 10 years we entertained and ours will be like do you know what it feels like to win a fa cup
    Is it just my eyes or do Spurs play Fulham in the FA Cup 5th round??
  • 16 Feb 2017 8:34 PM

Next game is a home for them, being 1-0 down is not an impossible comeback for them.
    Look at my horse my horse is amazing
  • 16 Feb 2017 8:24 PM

fernando426:
    They have probably the best defence in the league, a no nonsense defence that just happens to when it wants to will play with quality and pass it out, just like you're good old days, they are hard work with quality, they''all hit it long, they'll get It wide and cross it, I'm surprised you're not singing their praises as like I said they are everything you go on about wanting.
    i dont see rose as a gary neville stewart pearce full back or see a john terry vidic or adams type cneter halfs, i dont see a keane in center mid, i dont see that from spurs ali has a bit of a temper what i like of a player but i dont see a nasty team,
  • 16 Feb 2017 8:18 PM

They have probably the best defence in the league, a no nonsense defence that just happens to when it wants to will play with quality and pass it out, just like you're good old days, they are hard work with quality, they''all hit it long, they'll get It wide and cross it, I'm surprised you're not singing their praises as like I said they are everything you go on about wanting.
  • 16 Feb 2017 8:13 PM

fernando426:
  • 16 Feb 2017 8:12 PM

• 16 Feb 2017 8:05 PM

spurs lost and could be out of europa with no cup but entertained fans

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)