The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 15 Jun 2009 1:11 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 15 Jun 2009
    • Posts 1

Re: Aguero vs. Villa vs. Torres vs.Benzema vs.Balotelli vs.Tevez

Villa and Benzema would be very interesting. As many people here i think we can't get torres either. He's really an amazing Player but Liverpool never would give one of there best players away, especially to US! Benzema is a perfect add to rooney! that could be a perfect striker double. Villa got the right view in the right moment usually, but does he fits into our team ? w'll see! am really excited whats happen this summer :)

• 15 Jun 2009 1:09 PM

Man Utd waste 30.75 million pound to buy Berbatov.That money they should buy Benzema.

Tevez:he is not a prolific goal scorer

Eto:Better than Tevez

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED
  • 15 Jun 2009 1:03 PM

villa and aguero for me

• 15 Jun 2009 1:01 PM

it's impossible for us to get torres, really. and if there is possibility, i would even pay 80 million quid for him, he is the best central forward after brazilian ronaldo. even it's impossible, i still feel happy to hear such news, just very funny

benzema is the best one among available players in market and the exact type we just need after van nisterlrooy's quit. i'd love to have the classic no. 9 playing with rooney, and he can help rooney to show his magic. i always believe rooney has the same quality as ronny.

as a replacement of ronny, i would choose david silva, maybe not good at headball and freekick, but still one of the best in the world. he can play on the both wing and brilliant long shoot. another thing is he never made trouble for the club and no doubt to worry about his loyalty.

as to tevez, we loved him, but he is quite similar to rooney, i dont think ASF would pay 30million quid for him,especially benzema is available at the moment. and if we did sign french man, there would be no way for tevez to be a regular starting eleven. so good luck tevez.

for the rest, they are more like rooney, it's waste of money to invest in the same position. no doubt they are fantastic, but as we already have the best rooney, no need to spend the stupid amount just for a sub.

do you really expect aguero&rooney can be the best pair? i cant see any better than 'the twins'.

so please get us benzema, he would be the best signing.

torres, i would be interested in what's going on........... very funny

• 15 Jun 2009 1:01 PM

Aguero and Villa are probably the best choices. I would go for Villa as we need a player like him more than Aguero. I'd rather have a pure bred finisher and an out and out winger rather than a second striker. We have to think about United and what areas we need strengthening rather than just thinking about players.

• 15 Jun 2009 12:34 PM

torres

torres could be the best out of all of them but looserpool wouldn't sell him to utd for 100 mil, let alone 40.
  • 15 Jun 2009 12:25 PM

i think someone like Ibrahimovic or Luca Toni would be great to complement Rooney, then again they are both quite similar to berba

• 15 Jun 2009 12:22 PM

Of the lot, I'll pick benzema. Has CL experience, young, pacy, strong, good dribbling, has a good long shot, can play alone up front to leave rooney wandering behind him, has decent heading ability and height.

If we dont get him, I'd try to grab huntelaar. I think he is decent as well..

• 15 Jun 2009 12:17 PM

from what Tevez has said i think he is as good as gone and money (wages) will be deciding factor in who he goes to. i would love to see Aguero and Benzema come to United, they would be great addition, but i think fans need to stop thinking about signings being a Ronaldo 'replacement', and think more abut how these signings can make us more powerful, stronger and give us another outlet.

• 15 Jun 2009 12:16 PM

Benzema wins!!

Cheaper than some of them, better than most of them, except Villa and Younger!

• 15 Jun 2009 12:15 PM

Cant see torres somehow.Think it would be a great buy, if only to see the scousers crying and tearing up their season tickets. lol

• 15 Jun 2009 12:08 PM

HE IS FANTASTIC 

• 15 Jun 2009 12:06 PM

I SERIOUSLY DONT BELIEVE WE HAVE TO BEG ANY PLAYER DAT WANTS TO LEAVE UNITED. I DONT BELIEVE LIVERPOOL WILL SELL FERNANDO TORRES  TP US, BUT IF THEY CAN IT WOULD BE A GREAT BUY EVEN FOR £40M. BUT I WILL LOVE TO SEE KARIM BENZEMA DAT GUY WILL BE A WONDERFUL BUY 4 US.

• 15 Jun 2009 12:01 PM

i 100% choose sergio aguero !!!!!!!!!!

he is very verstyle player have born...

he can make a good partner with rooney also tevez...this combonation will make a powerful strike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tevez PLEASE stay!!!!! 

• 15 Jun 2009 11:57 AM

Huntelaar. Just a machine.. hes cheap to. he played few games for real and scored always.. Think he has in totaal 200 games played and 150 goals.

cheap and effective

Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >