The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 30 Jun 2009 5:09 PM

Re: PJANIC CONFIRMS BENZEMA IS CLOSE TO OLD TRAFFORD!!!!

Brilliant news!Smile

• 30 Jun 2009 5:09 PM

• 30 Jun 2009 5:05 PM

how long do use think it will take sky sports to pick up on this?

Aon americans out now
  • 30 Jun 2009 5:02 PM

after i saw the first link, i thought it was just a speculation then another guy is giving links about being in a utd jersey you have me nearly jumping around my kitchen,lol
  • 30 Jun 2009 5:00 PM

Definatly more of a concrete link than some of the others ive seen,trying not to get my hopes up tho every time theres something hopeful posted its followed by a negative. if one of his team mates has said it then maybe......!

keep the red flag flyin high
  • 30 Jun 2009 4:59 PM

Jerrick:

Sounds good. Is as.com a reliable source?

as far as sources are concerned the only reliable source in my books is skysports, but this is totally different as they are not speculating, they are passing on Pjanic's comments.

Keen llegaste ante que jo lol, tambien lo vi en As.com

Rock solid
  • 30 Jun 2009 4:58 PM

Somehow this sounds reliable to me... I'm excited about what's going to happen this week.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/benzema-fichara-united-companero-pjanic/dasftb/20090630dasdasftb_40/Tes

Earlier there was a report claiming that Benzema was secretly photographed in a United jersey for the EA sport FIFA 2010 promo in Barcelona. ;-)

http://www.footmercato.net/ol-benzema-s-eloigne-et-pose-avec_article36053.html

I really hope this news is true it would be great if it is true.

I hope it isnt just stupid paper talk

• 30 Jun 2009 4:56 PM

I'm just glad your name isn't redrage Stick out tongue.

• 30 Jun 2009 4:54 PM

Sounds good. Is as.com a reliable source?

SUPPORT THE TEAM SUPPORT THE PLAYERS ALL OF THEM
  • 30 Jun 2009 4:50 PM

so lets hope he's right. benzema's coming back on thursday, so we'll probably hear something serious then. 

• 30 Jun 2009 4:50 PM

I Hope Its True Mate :D!
  • 30 Jun 2009 4:44 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 15 May 2008
    • Posts 87

PJANIC CONFIRMS BENZEMA IS CLOSE TO OLD TRAFFORD!!!!

Hey mates, I just copy what I have found on the spanish press:

Spanish version:

El bosnio Miralem Pjanic declaró este martes que su compañero del Lyon Karim Benzema posiblemente decidirá marcharse al Manchester United, y no al Real Madrid.

"Benzema está cerca de irse a Old Trafford. Los ingleses están dispuestos a pagar 45 millones de euros, y es cuestión de días cuándo se trasladará a Inglaterra", dijo Pjanic al portal deportivo bosnio "sportsport.ba".

"Él no tiene nada en contra de ir al gran Manchester. Nuestras filas serán reforzadas por Lisandro López, delantero argentino del Oporto", indicó el futbolista bosnio, tras llegar a Sarajevo de unas vacaciones en Turquía, donde estuvo también Benzema.

La prensa comenta que este futbolista francés es uno de los nombres más reclamados ahora en el mercado europeo de fichajes, y que entre otros, lo desearían ver en sus filas el Real Madrid y el Barcelona.

Benzema tiene contrato con el Lyon hasta el año 2013.

English version: 

The Bosnian Miralem Pjanic said on Tuesday that his partner Karim Benzema of Lyon may decide to leave for Manchester United and not for Real Madrid.

"Benzema is close to leaving for Old Trafford. The British are willing to pay 45 million euros, and it is a matter of days when he will move to England," said
    the bosnian to the sports portal "sportsport.ba.

"He has nothing against going to the great Manchester. Our ranks will be bolstered by Lisandro Lopez, the Argentine striker of Oporto," the Bosnian football player, arrived from Sarajevo after a holiday in Turkey, where Benzema was also.

The press says that this is the French footballer the most required now in the European market for players, and among others, would like to see in their ranks Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Benzema has a contract with Lyon until 2013.

What you think mates: if you are not so sure, here is the link: http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/benzema-fichara-united-companero-pjanic/dasftb/20090630dasdasftb_40/Tes

Page 6 of 6 (89 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6