The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 29 May 2008 2:23 PM

Re: Latest transfer rumour - Micah Richards already signed for Man Utd

Clubs can buy players whenever but i think they only move to that club either during the transfer window between July 1st (or June 30th) and August 31st, or bewteen 1st January and 31st January.
  • 29 May 2008 12:30 PM

No it is open from the end of the season untill august 31st. I think it is possible that it is open now. Most clubs will try to sign players next week but most selling clubs will want to wait untill after Euro 2008 for inflated prices...... 

• 29 May 2008 12:29 PM

And about ronaldo leaving to madrid for 100 million, sergio ramos, diarra, robinho and casilas is a load of rubbish. Real would never do a deal like that they couldnt afford losing all those first teamers, and man u I dont think would do such a ridiculous deal like that either !

• 29 May 2008 12:12 PM

ill believe it when i see it, good buy tho, if he can stay injury free!!

• 29 May 2008 11:56 AM

matt15:

The latest rumour doing the rounds on the Sky Sports website is that Micah Richards delayed having his op last month so that he could have his medical at Old Trafford, and subsquently signed for Man Utd for £26.2 million 4 weeks ago.

ConfusedIs this an accurate rumour or total B/S, does anyone on here know for definite ? because i certainly do not, but he would be a fantastic signing, so anyone who knows anything about this transfer specualtion please leave your comments. Smile

Micah had an op in march http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7275536.stm I do not think rumour is accurate     

• 29 May 2008 11:42 AM

Very unconfirmed still. Just rumours and he has said nothing to indicate it. In fact he's saying the opposite and wants to stay with city apparently. Just rumours at the moment, but we can always hope.

• 29 May 2008 11:39 AM

I swear the transfer window opens in july 1st not june 1st.

• 29 May 2008 11:38 AM

I know you didnt say "Remember you heard it from me first" but that guy who said it on the transfer talk on the sky sports website, im sure iv seen someone else say that on another site, which is why i dont trust it, altho i hope we do/have signed Richards.

• 29 May 2008 11:37 AM

It is possible that we have signed him and not declared it as we no longer have to announce such things to the stock exchange. Please do bear in mind that the transfer window does not start for another three days (i.e. Sunday)

I am sure that if we have already agreed deals for players then it will be revealed next week.

• 29 May 2008 11:21 AM

I would love this to be true... it would make my day i think richards is going to be massive in the coming years and could be a big big plus for are young growing side..

• 29 May 2008 11:13 AM

Dont Get Me Started:

Isnt that an even bigger reason not to trust the rumour, and anyway i think iv seen that same sentence like 6 times from different people with the "Remember you heard it from me first"  in different places.

I never said i trusted the rumour, and where did i say "Remember you heard ut from me first", i posted what i had seen and asked if anyone knew anything about it, so as ur name says "Don't Get Me Started", I catergorically do not trust the rumour, hence the post in the first place, and nowhere in my post does it sau remember you heard it hear first, fact

• 29 May 2008 11:02 AM

Isnt that an even bigger reason not to trust the rumour, and anyway i think iv seen that same sentence like 6 times (well maybe not 6 times, but im sure iv seen another person claim to have said this on another site) with the "Remember you heard it from me first"  in different places.

• 29 May 2008 10:59 AM

Red devil 4 eva:

I just visited the sky sports website it does'nt say anything about micah richards.

It is in with reader comments after you read through the paper talk

• 29 May 2008 10:56 AM

sergio ramos is better than richards and we might him along with 100mil,diarra,robinho and casilas(for ronaldo but i think it's worth it')

• 29 May 2008 10:54 AM

I just visited the sky sports website it does'nt say anything about micah richards.

Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next >