The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 22 Jul 2010 4:44 PM

Re: THE PREHISTORIC ANIMAL GAME

RedYankee:

Epidendrosaurus Pictures, Images and Photos"

A sparrow sized dinosaur with really big hands (for his size).   One of the smallest dinosaurs every found, it had feathers, though scientists are still not sure if the fossils they have found are of a child or adult.    Along the lines of the Theropod type dinosaur (T-Rex, the raptors, etc)

Devil Nice one RedYankee. I cant get pictures underneath because of my settings which have not worked in here for over a year.

ANKYLOSAURUS MAGNIVENTRIS

These Dinasaurs were the prehistoric tanks of there times. Covered in bony plates and a row of spikes.

Size: 25 to 35ft (7.5 to 10.5m).           Big Smile

• 22 Jul 2010 4:00 PM

Epidendrosaurus Pictures, Images and Photos"

A sparrow sized dinosaur with really big hands (for his size).   One of the smallest dinosaurs every found, it had feathers, though scientists are still not sure if the fossils they have found are of a child or adult.    Along the lines of the Theropod type dinosaur (T-Rex, the raptors, etc)

My posts get reported because I am so much more intelligent than the reporters and they can not deal with it
  • 22 Jul 2010 10:18 AM

Cool [H] Re: THE PREHISTORIC ANIMAL GAME

audouc:
    Triceratops Horridus.   ( I forgot what it was? I think it was an early form of a Rhino.)         Big Smile 
    I suppose you had one of these as a pet when you were a young boy............ Mine is Tyranosauras and its dog was called Rex ! Sort of a lizard with skinny arms but you would not say that to its face, it was a mean son of a gun.

• 22 Jul 2010 7:04 AM

audouc:
    Triceratops Horridus. 

Audouc Stick out tongue....hahaha...lol!!! Sorry buddy. could not resist actually to take a dig at you Big Smile 

It is fortunate that most players are not like me or there would be anarchy
    ERIC CANTON***
  • 21 Jul 2010 9:34 PM

seriously??? prehistoric animals!!!!! lol

TAKE ME HOME UNITED ROAD
  • 21 Jul 2010 7:07 PM

THE PREHISTORIC ANIMAL GAME

OK. We have the animal game that has been running for quiet a while. I thought I would try this one. A bit differant but no need to have the animal beginning with the last letter. Just name an animal in Prehistoric Times. If this post does not hit it off then no problems, let it drift away. To add a little bit more to it you can describe what the prehistoric animal was. This includes birds and fish. I will start it off.

Triceratops Horridus.   ( I forgot what it was? I think it was an early form of a Rhino.)         Big Smile 

Page 3 of 3 (36 items) < Previous 1 2 3