The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 14 Jan 2012 11:56 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 25 Feb 2010
    • Posts 5

Re: Today At Old Trafford - thread

if ryan giggs takes the whales job i could prepare him for when ferguson retires
  • 26 May 2011 6:53 PM

i am loving this but it sounds too goo too be true - just like fantasy
  • 20 May 2011 11:17 AM

Re: United starting team against Blackpool.

I want Berbatov to be fully involved and get goals that will make him collect the EPL golden boot. We must win the match to keep the season old trafford record intact, so any player selected by the boss must give their 100%
  • 20 May 2011 7:37 AM

Van Der Sar Rafael Smalling Evans Evra Nani Gibson Anderson Obertan Owen Berbatov
  • 19 May 2011 9:11 PM

Van Der Sar (Captain) Smalling, Rafael , Brown, Fabio, Valencia, Scholes. Park, Nani Owen Berbatov, Subs. Kusczak, Chicaharito, Rooney, Anderson. Evra, Obertan, Carrick. Champions Leave Squad Leave Out Vidic. Rio, Giggs.
  • 16 May 2011 7:48 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 18 Aug 2009
    • Posts 51

Re: Content to be approved by the moderator

I think you guys have made a mistake here: http://www.manutd.com/en/Champions-19-Times/League-Titles-19/2011/May/Gallery-Access-all-areas.aspx# In the last picture.... it is Fabio who is in the front and besides I think its his first time unlike Rafael who has already won a Premiere League medal in 2009. Thought I bring it to your notice :)
  • 6 May 2011 8:56 PM

Man Utd lazima washinde Chelsea, hakuna otherwise. Mkenya hapa.
  • 19 Apr 2011 5:23 PM

For all Reds in the U.S.

The match will be live on espn3.com; 2:30 eastern. Watch at work, school, the coffee shop, bar, etc.

-Lineup take: We need fresh legs.  Doesn't matter who, just fresh.  I definitely think Anderson needs to be involved, perhaps put Owen on with Rooney up front - that could be interesting - maybe even go with that strange Rafael and Fabio lineup that worked so well a few weeks ago; they are both fresh and can give us good width on the attack.  The lads looked incredibly tired and unfocused during the FA Cup tie but who can blame them.  That's just what happens when you are in the latter stages of three trophy hunts - *** it Blues!.

Glory Man. United!

• 15 Apr 2011 3:37 PM

Kalyo:

I think SAF will go with VDS, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Bebertov, Hernandez and Valencia. Although I still feel Nani and Anderson will play some part during this game.

i think nani will start instead of giggs. dont u think giggs has done enough running around

There are Good Football teams and there are Great Football teams then of course there is Manchester United
  • 15 Apr 2011 3:23 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 15 Apr 2011
    • Posts 2

I think SAF will go with VDS, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Bebertov, Hernandez and Valencia. Although I still feel Nani and Anderson will play some part during this game.

• 15 Apr 2011 1:16 PM

A question of all Manchester United Fans.

Please let me know the E-Mail Address of the F.A.Disciplinary Federation.

From a Mauritian Fans

Thanks Kind Regards

Mr Modasad.

• 15 Apr 2011 11:15 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 5 Feb 2008
    • Posts 1

what are you doing on there site...........meza wembe ukipenda jinyonge.man united are taking a tripple....................nkt

• 13 Apr 2011 9:12 AM

I dont even want to answer this chelsea looser, I am just feeling great this morning walking around with my head held high, waering my shirt with pride not that I dont always wear it with pride.

Well done boys and thank you for making me feel like a million bucs this morning

• 12 Apr 2011 10:32 PM

chelsea boys:
    i hate united so much watched them a few times this year played *** but won lucky thats all. WE HATE THE MANK (50 million flop)

What a sore looser. How did his colourfull language get through the mods anyway.

lahoosaher

• 12 Apr 2011 10:06 PM

What´s with all the single digit posters?
Page 1 of 18 (258 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »