The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 11 Oct 2010 8:30 AM

Re: Manchester United harus merekrut pemain - pemain yang berkualitas!!!

Why did you bother translating,....were are the damn mods????
  • 11 Oct 2010 7:44 AM

omfg ha ha ha haaaaa made my day with this one

REDEVILLED FOREVER
  • 11 Oct 2010 7:13 AM

united_uno:

u really dont need to make ths kind of comment...unnessecary..

• 11 Oct 2010 6:11 AM

Venom Productions:

u really dont need to make ths kind of comment...unnessecary..
  • 11 Oct 2010 5:22 AM

• 11 Oct 2010 4:10 AM

We all have seen the quality of Manchester United's game in some good matches in the Barclays Premier League and the Champions League this season. In the match - the match seemed all that manager Sir Alex Ferguson just rely on Nani in midfield to help the strikers to score goals. While midfielders - the other midfielders like Darren Fletcher, Paul Scholes, Michael Carrick, Anderson bertipikal ManU midfield, making it difficult to score goals. While attacking midfielder who bertipikal only Nani, Ryan Giggs, Antonio Valencia, Bebe. But the attacking midfielder is not contributing to good for the team, because we already know that Valencia had a fairly severe injury, Bebe who still can not adapt well, while Ryan Giggs is already stepping on old age that makes him difficult to perform consistently in every game. Automatic bertumpuh midfield only to Nani. This is what should be reviewed by the club, the management team must set aside to recruit midfielder - who bertipikal attacking midfielder for the team. I think management should not hesitate to spend big if in recruiting players, since it is already evident in the 2007-2008 season which was then ManU recruit players - players who qualified and experienced enough as Owen Hargreaves, Carlos Tevez, Nani, Anderson and deliver ManU Double Winner grabbed by winning the Barclays Premier League and Champions League. And if I may love suggestions and I hope Sir Alex can read this post, the player - a player who deserves / fair in buying Manchester United in the transfer market will be:

* Adam Johnson - Manchester City.

* Geovanni dos Santos - Tottenham Hotspur.

* Gareth Bale - Tottenham Hotspur (can replace the role of Ryan Giggs later).

* Wesley Sneidjer - International Milan (can substitute Paul Scholes).

If I need to recruit all "Alexis Sanchez - Udinese" as a substitute Cristiano Ronaldo. While the quarterback - an existing midfielders do not have to be sold to another club. The midfielder is still deserve to get a role as a core player in this season. And if possible players - players I have mentioned earlier, purchased in January 2011 for these players can adapt better. And Manchester United are ready to step on the gas in the 2011-2012 season later.

Meanwhile, when talking about the front lines, I think the striker - who already owned by ManU striker is good enough. Striker like Federico Javier Hernandez Macheda and I think they would be a reliable striker in the next season. I think they just need a few games for them coming through, like Wayne Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov. So should ManU do not need to buy a new striker again.

While in the back, I think it is good enough. Especially in the center back, Fergie has a lot of choices in the sector, including Rio Ferdinand, Nemanja Vidic, J. Evans, Chris Smalling. They have a capacity that is not much different. Meanwhile, that should be reviewed is in the position of wing back / side back. ManU player does not have coating that could replace the role of Patrick Evra and Gary Neville with the good. I think alternative in select Fergie to replace Gary Neville, John O'Shea is not quite right. A wing back / side back should have a high speed and stamina, because in this position the player must help the center back to stay and help the midfielders to come forward and supply the ball to the striker. Whereas John O'Shea does not have it both ways. We've seen his game, he was not able to perform consistently in a game because of the stamina and speed of his run less. I think he's better used as a center back. In my opinion that is able to replace Gary Neville on the right side is Wes Brown. Wes Brown's game quality has been tested mainly in 2007-2008. He was able to give crossings - crossings measured to the striker and the peak when against FC Chelsea in the Champions League Final, he gave a very good crossing for Cristiano Ronaldo to make ManU superior at the time. And if you can ManU should recruit one wing back / side back again and upholstery made in Wes Brown at right position. And the right choice in my opinion is "Philip Lamn - Bayern Munich". He has the ability similar to Gary Neville and have high leadership.

In addition, for ManU goalkeeper should check directly to Edwin Van der Sar. Why?, As a goalkeeper is more typical of how schools are able to take his place and could give a positive contribution to the team.

Maybe it's just that I want to give input to the team, especially to Fergie. Easy - I hope my input can be considered seriously by him. Because of this alone - the eyes only for the sake of the team and the team advances to compete with the team - other team.

GLORY .. GLORY .. MAN UTD ......

• 11 Oct 2010 3:43 AM

Please could someone translate in English..

• 11 Oct 2010 3:34 AM

Maaf ye.. Laen kali kalau nak post, post dalam bahasa english okay . Mereka tak faham bahasa melayu sangat . Terima kasih
    Because Only Men With Swag Can Wear Baby Blue And Pink Without Looking Like Douches
  • 11 Oct 2010 3:12 AM

English would of been nice...

------------------------------------------------
    Posted using TalkingReds iPhone app Beta.
  • 11 Oct 2010 3:01 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10 Oct 2010
    • Posts 1

Manchester United harus merekrut pemain - pemain yang berkualitas!!!

Kita semua sudah melihat kualitas permainan Manchester United dalam beberapa laga baik di Barclays Premier League maupun di Champions League musim ini. Dalam pertandingan - pertandingan tersebut nampak sekali bahwa manager Sir Alex Ferguson hanya mengandalkan Nani di lini tengah untuk membantu para striker mencetak gol. Sedangkan gelandang - gelandang lain seperti Darren Fletcher, Paul Scholes, Michael Carrick, Anderson bertipikal gelandang bertahan sehingga membuat MANU sulit untuk mencetak gol. Sedangkan yang bertipikal gelandang serang hanya Nani, Ryan Giggs, Antonio Valencia, Bebe. Namun gelandang serang tersebut kurang berkontribusi baik bagi tim, karena kita sudah tahu bahwa Valencia mengalami cedera yang cukup parah, Bebe yang masih belum bisa beradaptasi dengan baik, sedangkan Ryan Giggs yang sudah menginjak usia senja sehingga membuat dia sulit untuk tampil konsisten di setiap laga. Otomatis Lini tengah hanya bertumpuh kepada Nani. Inilah yang harus ditinjau ulang oleh klub, manajemen tim harus menyiapkan dana untuk merekrut gelandang - gelandang yang bertipikal menyerang bagi tim. Saya kira manajemen tidak usah bimbang apabila mengeluarkan dana yang besar dalam merekrut pemain, karena itu sudah terbukti di musim 2007-2008 dimana kala itu MANU merekrut pemain - pemain yang berkualitas dan cukup berpengalaman seperti Owen Hargreaves, Carlos Tevez, Nani, Anderson dan menghantarkan MANU merengkuh Double Winner dengan menjuarai Barclays Premier League dan Champions League. Dan kalau boleh saya kasih saran dan mudah-mudahan Sir Alex bisa membaca posting ini, pemain - pemain yang patut/wajar di beli Manchester United di bursa transfer nanti ialah:

*Adam Johnson - Manchester City.

*Geovani dos Santos - Tottenham Hotspur.

*Gareth Bale - Tottenham Hotspur (bisa menggantikan peran Ryan Giggs kelak).

*Wesley Sneidjer - Internasionale Milan (bisa menggantikan peran Paul Scholes).

Kalau perlu rekrut sekalian "Alexis Sanchez  - Udinese" sebagai pengganti Cristiano Ronaldo. Sementara gelandang - gelandang yang sudah ada tidak usah di jual ke klub lain. Gelandang tersebut masih pantas untuk mendapatkan peran sebagai pemain inti di musim ini. Dan kalau bisa pemain - pemain yang sudah saya sebutkan tadi, dibeli di Januari 2011 agar pemain tersebut bisa beradaptasi dengan lebih baik. Dan Manchester United siap tancap gas di musim 2011-2012 nanti.

Sementara itu apabila membahas tentang lini depan, saya kira striker - striker yang sudah dimiliki MANU sudah cukup baik. Striker seperti Federico Macheda dan Javier Hernandez saya kira mereka bakal menjadi striker yang handal di musim depan. Saya pikir mereka hanya membutuhkan beberapa pertandingan agar mereka semakin  matang layaknya Wayne Rooney dan Dimitar Berbatov. Jadi sebaiknya MANU tidak perlu membeli striker baru lagi.

Sedangkan di lini belakang, saya kira sudah cukup baik. Terutama di centre back, Fergie memiliki banyak pilihan di sektor tersebut ,di antaranya Rio Ferdinand, Nemanja Vidic, J. Evans, Chris Smalling. Mereka memiliki kapasitas yang tidak jauh beda. Sementara itu yang harus ditinjau ulang ialah di posisi wing back/side back. MANU tidak memiliki pemain pelapis yang mampu menggantikan peran Patrick Evra dan Gary Neville dengan baik. Saya kira alternatif yang di pilih Fergie untuk menggantikan Gary Neville dengan John O'shea kurang tepat. Seorang wing back/side back harus memiliki kecepatan dan stamina yang tinggi, karena di posisi ini pemain harus membantu centre back untuk bertahan dan membantu para gelandang untuk maju ke depan dan menyuplai bola ke para striker. Padahal John O'shea tidak memiliki kedua-duanya. Kita sudah melihat permainannya, dia tidak mampu tampil konsisten dalam suatu pertandingan karena stamina dan kecepatan larinya kurang. Saya kira dia lebih baik dijadikan sebagai centre back. Kalau menurut saya yang mampu menggantikan posisi Gary Neville di sisi kanan ialah Wes Brown. Kualitas permainan Wes Brown sudah teruji terutama di tahun 2007-2008. Dia mampu memberi crossing - crossing terukur kepada para striker dan puncaknya ketika melawan FC Chelsea di Final Champions League, dia memberi crossing yang sangat baik kepada Cristiano Ronaldo sehingga membuat MANU unggul kala itu. Dan kalau bisa MANU sebaiknya merekrut satu wing back/side back lagi dan di jadikan pelapis Wes Brown di posisi kanan. Dan pilihan tepat menurut saya ialah "Philip Lamn - Bayern Munich". Dia memiliki kemampuan mirip dengan Gary Neville dan memiliki jiwa kepemimpinan yang tinggi. 

Selain itu, untuk penjaga gawang sebaiknya MANU menanyakan langsung kepada Edwin Van der Sar. Mengapa?, karena seorang penjaga gawang lebih faham tipikal yang bagaimana yang mampu menggantikan posisinya dan bisa memberi kontribusi positif kepada tim.

Mungkin cuma itu yang ingin saya beri masukan kepada tim, terutama kepada Fergie. Mudah - mudahan masukan saya dapat di pertimbangkan secara serius oleh beliau. Karena ini semata - mata hanya untuk kepentingan tim dan kemajuan tim agar dapat bersaing dengan tim - tim lainnya.

GLORY.. GLORY.. MAN UTD......

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)