The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 11 Jun 2011 8:38 PM

Re: New players for Man Utd

I think Young Jones and De Gea will all become United players. I can see either Nasri or Modric here to replace Scholes depends on which one we prefer.Sneijder would have been perfect for us but hes staying at Inter next season.I can see Rodwell coming here and i would like to see De Rossi doubt that will happen though.
  • 11 Jun 2011 12:12 PM

luka modric,wesley sneider, and fabio contraeo would be a perfect signing for united
  • 6 Jun 2011 7:54 PM

This year I would like to see Luka Modric but i'm not sure, would also be nice to get a new talent like oxlade-chamerline
    Attack #relentless
  • 22 Jun 2008 12:33 PM

VDS

Richards           Ferdinand            Vidic           Evra

Menez            Hargreaves         Anderson       Podolski/V.D.Vaart

Rooney            S.Cruz/Tevez

Thoughts? Menez is a must in my opinion, as is Richards. Must get Podolski or V.D.Vaart, would have liked sneijder but he doesnt want to come. maybe go all out on an amazing striker with the money from ronaldo deal, as this team doesnt include any Real player trades.

Perhaps then not Santa Cruz, but go all out on someone younger/better, maybe benzema, or if we're dreaming then Messi, i stress the dreaming part there though.

• 22 Jun 2008 12:22 PM

Brian Nguyen:

Out Saha.....in with Jeremy Menez. Since Lyon dont want to sell Benzema and he wan to join Real Madrid too. So we go for Menez

Out with Ronaldo...in with Andrei Arshavin. Replacement for both Ronaldo ang Giggs. Mean he can play on both wings

So mine dream new playes will be

Jeremy Mendes - new french striker

Andrei Arshavin - winger/attacking midfield/striker

err well i sortof agree, but he's called Menez, not mendes, and he's a winger not a striker! so he would be the one to replace ronaldo, so i wouldnt get arshavin. but definitely Menez, doesnt dive like arshavin was last night, itv commentators spoke about that a lot.

• 22 Jun 2008 12:12 PM

Out Saha.....in with Jeremy Menez. Since Lyon dont want to sell Benzema and he wan to join Real Madrid too. So we go for Menez

Out with Ronaldo...in with Andrei Arshavin. Replacement for both Ronaldo ang Giggs. Mean he can play on both wings

So mine dream new playes will be

Jeremy Mendes - new french striker

Andrei Arshavin - winger/attacking midfield/striker

• 22 Jun 2008 11:51 AM

David Villa will be a great signing too

• 22 Jun 2008 11:45 AM

If we sell Ronaldo .. we should squeez Madrid, i'd rather we demand Casillas and Ramos (even without a cash)! Robinho is a great player but not important as Cassillas and Ramos! Sneijder is good signing though ..

other players ..

1-i truely love to see Joe Cole wearing United shirt! never gonna happen Sad ..

2-i dont know what happened about " Alves + Fabiano" saga, id love to see them too.

3- Phil Lahm and Lukas Podolski i heard they both signed new contracts, i would have preffered them over alves and fabiano.

• 22 Jun 2008 11:43 AM

Tevez is already a red as we know and will sign a permanent deal when the time is right, we dont need to worry there, but there is obviously the legal issues from the original loan deal Etc etc... New Players, I think it highly unlikely that Barca will let Messi go, but would be an unbelievable signing and with Tevez already at the club would make even more sense....but still I think very unlikely. If we can get Sneijder as part of Ronnys deal then we should, he would fit perfectly into the midfield and be the perfect replacement for scholesey. I believe he has said he is already at the biggest club in the world etc....however thats a predictable media statement and I think if he knew that Real were willing to offload him his attitude would change....So if we can we should go for him as part of ronnys transfer and turn a negative into a positve ! Arshavin....what a player this guy is, great attitude as well would be an ideal alternative to Sniejder, although he is older which is why I prefer Sniejder ! My No 1 target once we have banked Real's Euro's is Lukas Podolski.... Left sided can play wide, as a striker, inside left or in the hole....23 years old and at United would become European player of the Year i have no doubts ! Currently being wasted on Bayerns bench after they paid £10million Euros for him last year.....£15 - 20 mill should be more than they can turn down. Its got to happen ! Santa Cruz.... I would say yes, he has had an impressive first season in the prem at blackburn after what was a mediocre 4 years in the Bundasliga, but the guy has got talent, a good eye for goal and is strong and puts himself about, he is a bit like a typical old fashioned british centre forward, like we havent had since Joe Jordan, but with a south american flair thrown in....I think he now knows what the premiership is about and would be even better at United, for us he would give us more options up front, the strikers we have are both relatively small, not citicising that, but a big guy would help us to mix it up a bit more and give us a more traditional target man at times, particularly when thing aint quite going to plan and we need to look to change things....with Mark Hughes now gone I think there is a good chance Blackburn would do a deal ! I'll be honest enough to say that I having seen enough of Huntalaar to make my mind up, his stats at Ajax are impressive but I was hoping to see more of the guy in the Euros but van Basten held him back, WHY ? I dont know, just think at the moment Santa Cruz is a safer bet !
  • 22 Jun 2008 11:25 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 22 Jun 2008
    • Posts 20

First buy Jeremy Menez => he has the same skills as ronaldo

Sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid and demand 2 (Robinho, Robben, Snijeder, Ramos) players and money

With the money buy Micah Richards, Villa, Messi, Andrei Arshavin, Ben Arfa, Van Der Vaart

• 22 Jun 2008 11:20 AM

bowden826:

problem is van der vaart went missing when holland needed him last night. only van der sar and sneijder played well.

You mean like Ronaldo, thats not a problem he can fix that

• 22 Jun 2008 11:20 AM

UR RIGHT, RONALDO IS SUCH A ***, UNITED HAVE TOUGHT HIM EVERYTHING,WITHOUT UTD RONALDO WUD STILL B THAT WEAK LITTLE KID, i think we shud buy snijder,david villa and richards, do we need anymore?

• 22 Jun 2008 11:18 AM

1. Micah Richards

2. Messi

3. Arshavin/Robinho

4. Van Der Vaart/Sneijder

5. Raul Albiol

6. Augero

7.Ochoa

8. Lahm  

• 22 Jun 2008 11:17 AM

problem is van der vaart went missing when holland needed him last night. only van der sar and sneijder played well.

• 22 Jun 2008 11:13 AM

I would like Arda Turan, Rafael Van Der Vaart, Huntalaer/Benzema and swap ronaldo with Robinho + $£cash£$

Page 1 of 2 (26 items) 1 2 Next >