The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 28 Dec 2007 8:19 PM

Re: C.Ronaldo or Rooney

thatboyronaldo:
    Not to bring bout a mess in the team but............................ who do you think is better for the team Wazza(Rooney) or Ron.............................. My personal vote for Ronaldo....................... He is really the best!!!!! So........... Cough up .................. who is really the better guy??????

No offence but how the bloody hell is this Transfer Speculation?  Where the hell are the people that are meant to be running this board?

It is fortunate that most players are not like me or there would be anarchy
  • 28 Dec 2007 8:08 PM

I'd say Ronaldo coz he's my idol =) but it'll be sad to say that I dun like Rooney. It's fabulous to see the two of them playing alongside.

I love to see everytime ManUtd got a free-kick, coz then the way Roon and Cris stand before the wall looks like 2 heros... so cool Cool

• 28 Dec 2007 6:42 PM

Ronaldo without doubt.
  • 28 Dec 2007 5:00 PM

I think that you cannot compare these two players cause they are both top class, but stil my vote would go to Ronaldo, because his dribbles, powerful shot and precise passing he makes the game vivid
  • 28 Dec 2007 6:24 AM

my long message was with an error.. too bad this is just the summary i;ll pick ronny.. but both of them are really great players.. they are the present and future of man utd..

• 28 Dec 2007 4:23 AM

im Thai, mostly Thai people enjoy seeing C.Ronaldo and Rooney play football together. They are like a manutd symbol. They are both excellent!!!
  • 28 Dec 2007 3:28 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 20 Dec 2007
    • Posts 16

What does this have got to do with transfer speculation??cmon mate..post this thing at the right place!!
  • 27 Dec 2007 7:31 PM

i think what you are missing is that they both come together.. what you really enjoy is ronaldo breaking through on the side throwing an early ball in for wazza and youd have yourself a goal in a second.. thats man utd football.. and each player plays his part... so you just cant try to compare a striker to a winger
  • 27 Dec 2007 1:24 PM

Ronaldo or Rooney? Wooo thats a hard one....hmmm let me think....I would say.....Manchester United...end of it. 

• 24 Dec 2007 5:10 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 24 Dec 2007
    • Posts 8

ronaldo is superior to rooney.. just glad rooneys english.. rooneys fundemental to our english makeup in the team and he is great but ronaldo is sick

• 24 Dec 2007 5:06 AM

I think Ronnie is better than Wazza. He's dribbling skills are better !

• 23 Dec 2007 2:22 PM

youd have to say ronaldo as he is giving more to the team in terms of pace, power, skills, dribbling and goals, but rooney was also amost the goals b4 another injury. it also seems as when rooney is playing really well, he gets an injury and stops his progress and he needs a few games b4 he is up to the level b4 injury. rooney offers power, vision, touch, finishing ability and deftness of touch, but has just been unfortunate with his injuries 

• 23 Dec 2007 2:12 PM

Both in their own ways. Right now I'll say Ronaldo maybe because he entertains more with dribbles, skills and goals. But Rooney is amazing. His touch, awareness to set up goals is brilliant. Both will be the best in the world.

• 23 Dec 2007 9:12 AM

C.Ronaldo or Rooney

Not to bring bout a mess in the team but............................ who do you think is better for the team Wazza(Rooney) or Ron.............................. My personal vote for Ronaldo....................... He is really the best!!!!! So........... Cough up .................. who is really the better guy??????
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)