The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 31 Mar 2011 4:23 PM

Re: Neymar is the man!!!

This guy is a bit of a dose!! another story about him 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1371869/Neymar-snub-Chelsea-Barcelona.html
  • 30 Mar 2011 4:13 AM

devilicious:
    I see Rooney as the perfect player to play the role Scholes plays

I kind of agree with this.  Rooney looks like our best passer apart from Scholes.  Great vision, workrate and an eye for goal.  But im not sure about Neymar.  He looks like a player demanding a move back home or to spain in a season or two.

• 30 Mar 2011 2:12 AM

O,it's not that, it was the post I said that Alba's 19th account is a hypocrite,I shouldn't have, Lol, get a life boy

• 30 Mar 2011 2:07 AM

And why this has been reported?

Filippo MUtd:

I'm ok with that, I never ever said : Let's sign Neymar or Ganso, they are a bit unrealistic but we are legendary  Man United,.we were the richest club in the world for years before sheikh's turned up, we sold the best player in the world for a hefty 80 milion pounds! Therefore I don't get what your point is, has it come to this that it's ok to suggest only average players? Time has changed, If you want to be the best not only in England but in the world you need to take a risk sometimes, bringing players like Adam, Henderson or Bannan ( lol again) doesn't make us any better.

Another thing is, how would you know if the player wants to come or no? People tend to call paper-talk rubbish when they don't like it but on the other hand they quote them to prove their point...

According to many of you we still have over 140 milion or something like that,we can clearly see that we are playing much worse than before C.Ronaldo left us,  why  is that so wrong when people want us on the top again? I was very dissapointed after last season but it had to be that way. Apart from Fletcher our midfield was terrible 2 seasons ago, with Hargo and Ando constalnt;y beeing injured and Scholesy beeing too slow for some matches we needed someone. We let Tevez go and brought M.Owen for free,another strange decision, SAF stated that the only reason we didn;t sign any top player was to giveplayers like MAcheda and Welbeck a chance and after that we signed Owen, I just don't get it.

Personally I would love to see a new GK (Neuer/Adler/De Gea/ Lloris), DM (De Rossi/M'Vila) and CM ( Sahin). Neymar doesn't fit us perfectly but he's a top player already and calling him overrated is stupid. 

Haha, ok kids, you win, you've fought a mupet!!!

Gratz!

• 30 Mar 2011 1:53 AM

scsa1:
    89cruefan2:

scsa1:
    I take it you are referring to Mesut Ozil? The record breaking most subbed player in Spanish football history. Cannot last a full game due to lack of stamina. Is it he of which you flap your gums? TCB

How many full games has Ozil actually played in at Madrid?

I don't know exactly. I just know everytime I watch Madrid it is constantly mentioned how he can't last 90+ minutes and everytime he gets the pull the commentators laugh about it. How people think he could play in the Premier League baffles me. He'd run home quicker than Reyes after facing GNev. TCB

I'm not sure what the commentators you are listening to but he's been with CR7 the best Real player this year( in his first season) so you just shut up and don't post bullssshit, there is other way to find friends in here if you really want.

• 30 Mar 2011 1:44 AM

89cruefan2:

Filippo MUtd:

I'm ok with that, I never ever said : Let's sign Neymar or Ganso, they are a bit unrealistic but we are legendary  Man United,.we were the richest club in the world for years before sheikh's turned up, we sold the best player in the world for a hefty 80 milion pounds! Therefore I don't get what your point is, has it come to this that it's ok to suggest only average players? Time has changed, If you want to be the best not only in England but in the world you need to take a risk sometimes, bringing players like Adam, Henderson or Bannan ( lol again) doesn't make us any better.

Another thing is, how would you know if the player wants to come or no? People tend to call paper-talk rubbish when they don't like it but on the other hand they quote them to prove their point...

According to many of you we still have over 140 milion or something like that,we can clearly see that we are playing much worse than before C.Ronaldo left us,  why  is that so wrong when people want us on the top again? I was very dissapointed after last season but it had to be that way. Apart from Fletcher our midfield was terrible 2 seasons ago, with Hargo and Ando constalnt;y beeing injured and Scholesy beeing too slow for some matches we needed someone. We let Tevez go and brought M.Owen for free,another strange decision, SAF stated that the only reason we didn;t sign any top player was to giveplayers like MAcheda and Welbeck a chance and after that we signed Owen, I just don't get it.

Personally I would love to see a new GK (Neuer/Adler/De Gea/ Lloris), DM (De Rossi/M'Vila) and CM ( Sahin). Neymar doesn't fit us perfectly but he's a top player already and calling him overrated is stupid. 

I agree we are a legendary club but tbh specially in this time when prices are inflated its wise to spend the money sensibly and not try go ott on something which might not work. No i am not saying its ok to sugest average players, but then there is nothing right with suggesting players and creating threads which have already been done a couple of hours before and still actually sit on the first page... TBH Adam isnt average and would be a good buy... performances against the big teams prove it. Bannan is a great prospect, but not what United need so i agree with you on that and Henderson after a couple of amazing games has sunk back down to average.

Well its an easy thing to work out, It does seem evident that United were interested and did inquire about Ozil... however the outcome shows that he did choose Madrid. However some players do come forward and say that ie Benzema... or the manager/club will say it ie what happend with Villa.

Well its not according to us, its according to the public accounts that show that money is there... of course it cannot be lied due to the fact it is highly illegal so therefore the money is a fact. There is nothing wrong with people wanting United on top... however there is something wrong with people making things to be worse then they are. With Tevez he chose to leave and get the higher wage packet.. A player who threw his toys out the pram at the thought of rotation. Owen for me seems to be more of an on the training pitch signings then anything... someone who can add to games and is happy to play a small amount of games but also a player who will have a possitive effect on the training and advancement of the youth strikers on the training field.

I agree with you completely on what we need... GK, CM and DM... I think that would see United fire back to the top. Neymar is a great talent but i think he is a tad overated as people seem to be jumping on the bandwagon too quickly.. If all this Neymar hype keeps on i can see him ending up going the same way as Robinho is... Neymar as a LW would be perfect after Giggs goes but isnt need as a striker. TBH i believe he is Chelsea bound.. it sounds that way coming from his mouth

You believe he's chelsea bound becouse the press said it! We bought Berbatov for over 30 milion(!!!!!!) already heaving Roo and Tevez and Saha, Frazier waqs bombing in the championship,we let G.Rossi go.... All the antics ypu people talk about is nothing compared to what Rooney did, R.Morrisson is a fuc@kin beast, but the boy is one ( 1 !!!!!!!!) year older and is playing for the reserves and u-18, Pogba is playing for u-18 and occasionaly in reserves ( don't get me wrong ,I/m a huge fan of him) but the boy has been outstanding for a long time and I actually know brazillians who have been watching brazillian league for years and the boy is a wonder!!! 

I watch reserves matches regularly, I see them all, and for real, I believe that Pogba will be a world-class player, Morrison might be too( should be), but the thing is that Obertan looks like a god when he plays in reserves and it's a different level!  Sterling from the scousers has been just brilliant (I rate him just as high as Pogba, he'll be world class and we're gonna hate him very soon) I'm just mad seeing average players doing nothing week in and out,getting possitive results only because of the brilliant play of Nani ( who by the way has been slated for selfish play pffffff...), Berbatov, Chcharito, or some unexpected magic from Rooney! With the back four (or five) we've got , the best wingers in the world ( I truely believe that, Nani and AV25), amazing forwards ( Berba top scorer plus out of this world football brain,Chicharito and recently Rooney) we should be doing much better.

And you can produce some annalysis from 15 months ago when Carrick made 3 tackles and accidently intercepted 5 passes. You should see that somthing is no clicking, and no matter how many times people post that we're still on the top, it doesn.t change the fact!

FFS, If you go to the stadium or even to the pub and discuss, I know people are beeing led by an emotions but it's fukin clear that we lack something, and it's not much...

Did you notice at the begginig of the season what our results were??? And do you rember the discussions about O'Shea? He's a real Manc, I love the boy, but come on, when Rafael started playing we started winning again! And what happend??? All these people defending Johny started saying that Rafael is the best right-back in the world and stuff like that... And it's nothing disrespectful to say he's not a Man utd first squad material, he probably knows that,th e same goes to Carrick, Gibson or Evans ( who by the way is a great talent for me, still ). The thing is,I understand it's fine to stand up for your club, I'he been doing that for years, but it's not an amateur club where you want your cousin or friend  to be playing in, this is a top fukin level, where all people of the world are watching, and I think I don't need to remind you it;s a fukin entertainment. And by constant remindind that this or that player is out of our range,we are simply admitting we can't compete at the moment. 

Our best players this year (and for the past 2 or 3 years) were players like CR7, Tevez ( 6 mil a season for a loan), Rooney (nearly 30 mil), Vidic,Evra (ok quite cheap,but still we can say- we didn't need them, we had Heinze,Brown,Silvestre etc...), now Nani ( 17 mil) ,now Berba ( 30 mil !!!!!)even Hargo ( fukin 17 mil...)  not enough? Anderson 17 mil, Carrick 14? FFS, we payed for them!!!

Let's don't prepare ourselves to be in the position of Leeds or Newcastle, if some of you are waiting for that it's fair enough, we could win a Championship with Carrick, Gibson, O'shea or Evans, I respect them but for some reason I want our club to continue winning and playing entertaining football ( I know, before someone jump into it and say *** off to barcelona it's not like that,  but apart from looking at the top of the table you need to watch the performance, 2 years ago I would laugh off the Barcelona fan if he'd said they would crush us in the next match).

I'm sorryy for a negative response, I never meant all the people by saying what i said but some a'ss licking is going to far, and the forum is not like trying to dominate it, I come here from time to time and check it regularly but you people who are here all day shouldn.t repeat what other all day poster do, It's not like you will loose respect,just have your own opinion!

Jab,by what I meant, I meant excatly what you think I meant but it was according that man, don't worry about that( you won't anyway especialyy after a few responses).

• 29 Mar 2011 9:15 PM

I dont want him here a top talent but i think he will join someone like Chelsea plus we dont need another striker here we have plenty here already
  • 29 Mar 2011 9:13 PM

Neymar loves London, wants to play for Chelsea....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/mar/28/neymar-love-london-chelsea-move

meh, end of the day doesn't mean anything, unless of course he actually does sign for Chelsea.

My posts get reported because I am so much more intelligent than the reporters and they can not deal with it
  • 29 Mar 2011 7:44 PM

Filippo MUtd:

I agree we are a legendary club but tbh specially in this time when prices are inflated its wise to spend the money sensibly and not try go ott on something which might not work. No i am not saying its ok to sugest average players, but then there is nothing right with suggesting players and creating threads which have already been done a couple of hours before and still actually sit on the first page... TBH Adam isnt average and would be a good buy... performances against the big teams prove it. Bannan is a great prospect, but not what United need so i agree with you on that and Henderson after a couple of amazing games has sunk back down to average.

Well its an easy thing to work out, It does seem evident that United were interested and did inquire about Ozil... however the outcome shows that he did choose Madrid. However some players do come forward and say that ie Benzema... or the manager/club will say it ie what happend with Villa.

Well its not according to us, its according to the public accounts that show that money is there... of course it cannot be lied due to the fact it is highly illegal so therefore the money is a fact. There is nothing wrong with people wanting United on top... however there is something wrong with people making things to be worse then they are. With Tevez he chose to leave and get the higher wage packet.. A player who threw his toys out the pram at the thought of rotation. Owen for me seems to be more of an on the training pitch signings then anything... someone who can add to games and is happy to play a small amount of games but also a player who will have a possitive effect on the training and advancement of the youth strikers on the training field.

I agree with you completely on what we need... GK, CM and DM... I think that would see United fire back to the top. Neymar is a great talent but i think he is a tad overated as people seem to be jumping on the bandwagon too quickly.. If all this Neymar hype keeps on i can see him ending up going the same way as Robinho is... Neymar as a LW would be perfect after Giggs goes but isnt need as a striker. TBH i believe he is Chelsea bound.. it sounds that way coming from his mouth

I will fight until i die
  • 29 Mar 2011 7:21 PM

89cruefan2:

TBH i get that everyone has opinions.

I agree everybody has opinions but  I cant deal with people who think they are too smart and think our team is going downhill and that we should buyOezil,Aguero etc.

89cruefan2:
    But it isnt hard to deal with things and not hold grudges if a player doesnt come.

I agree

89cruefan2:
    Theres a lot of players i would love at United and well i know they wont happen... so thats why i have pes/fifa to live the unrealistic dreams... lol

Me too mate,lol

Common sense is not so common
  • 29 Mar 2011 7:17 PM

He's off to Chelsea

• 29 Mar 2011 7:14 PM

David_RedDevilForever:

probably,lol

And anyways ,dont argue with a muppet he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.Thats why I didnt reply when he called me a ass licker.But muppets dont understand that great minds think alike and he is feeling sad because nobody agrees with him.Cheers mateBeer

TBH i get that everyone has opinions.

But it isnt hard to deal with things and not hold grudges if a player doesnt come.

Theres a lot of players i would love at United and well i know they wont happen... so thats why i have pes/fifa to live the unrealistic dreams... lol

I will fight until i die
  • 29 Mar 2011 7:08 PM

Albacity:

Filippo MUtd:
    Mate, you are the biggest as@-licker on the forum,your just follow a few posters who do nothing but spent all day here bullying people who don't agree with their opinion, you are even worse, you can't even think of anything ypurself.

Sounds like someones a bit butt-hurt that no one has ever agreed with the rubbish you spout. 

Josh mate,dont argue with him.He is just feeling jealous at how he never gets any attention and nobody cares about his shitty opinions.And according to him agreeing  with some one who has talked sense makes me a asslicker,funny lol.

• 29 Mar 2011 7:02 PM

89cruefan2:
    I think he wouldnt be able to last a full half in the UK... lol.. Seriously he would no doubt get to 60 minutes and then just run out of energy and strength to hold off on all the pressure.

probably,lol

And anyways ,dont argue with a muppet he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.Thats why I didnt reply when he called me a ass licker.But muppets dont understand that great minds think alike and he is feeling sad because nobody agrees with him.Cheers mateBeer

• 29 Mar 2011 6:54 PM

scsa1:
    89cruefan2:

scsa1:
    I take it you are referring to Mesut Ozil? The record breaking most subbed player in Spanish football history. Cannot last a full game due to lack of stamina. Is it he of which you flap your gums? TCB

How many full games has Ozil actually played in at Madrid?

I don't know exactly. I just know everytime I watch Madrid it is constantly mentioned how he can't last 90+ minutes and everytime he gets the pull the commentators laugh about it. How people think he could play in the Premier League baffles me. He'd run home quicker than Reyes after facing GNev. TCB

I think he wouldnt be able to last a full half in the UK... lol.. Seriously he would no doubt get to 60 minutes and then just run out of energy and strength to hold off on all the pressure.

I will fight until i die
Page 1 of 10 (137 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป