The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 26 Apr 2009 5:03 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 9 May 2008
    • Posts 32

Re: where is Nani?

come on.. since new year i havent seen nani at all.. where the heck could he be,... he was a legendary player!! i use laugh every time he use to score a goal an then he would do that forward or backward flip!!

• 25 Jul 2008 6:59 PM

LEE TREVIS:

I know I'm a proper comedian after a coupla pint Big Smile 

What a coincidence,

i used to be a comedian to, but i stopped because everybody started laughing at me

• 25 Jul 2008 6:54 PM

I know I'm a proper comedian after a coupla pint Big Smile 

LEE TREVIS AND GREGOS TRAITORELLI SUPPORT POSITIVE POSTS PLEASE JUST GIVE A LITTLE OF YOUR TIME EACH DAY TO BUMP POSITIVE POSTS TOGETHER WE CAN SAVE THIS FORUM FROM MUPPETRY
  • 25 Jul 2008 6:38 PM

LEE TREVIS:

Sorry, Where's the Brazilian twins?  Where's Nani?   I couldn't resist Embarrassed

Ps I reckon the United fan Peter Griffin is cool mate lol Big Smile

I wasn't having a go, i just thought it was funny in a weired sort of way.

• 25 Jul 2008 6:33 PM

Sorry, Where's the Brazilian twins?  Where's Nani?   I couldn't resist Embarrassed

Ps I reckon the United fan Peter Griffin is cool mate lol Big Smile

LEE TREVIS AND GREGOS TRAITORELLI SUPPORT POSITIVE POSTS PLEASE JUST GIVE A LITTLE OF YOUR TIME EACH DAY TO BUMP POSITIVE POSTS TOGETHER WE CAN SAVE THIS FORUM FROM MUPPETRY
  • 25 Jul 2008 6:28 PM

OK?????

• 25 Jul 2008 6:26 PM

Where's Wolly?    http://www.digyourowngrave.com/2006/wheres-waldo/

• 25 Jul 2008 6:07 PM

Red 'til I'm dead:

Isn't Nani banned for the first couple of matches?  Maybe SAF is giving him an extended holiday.

Yeah your right he is banned for the first 2 or 3 games but i doubt Fergie would reward him for getting sent off against West Ham by giving him a few extra weeks holiday.

• 25 Jul 2008 6:02 PM

Isn't Nani banned for the first couple of matches?  Maybe SAF is giving him an extended holiday.

• 25 Jul 2008 12:58 PM

All the players from euro 2008 are now back at Carrington training, apart from Van Der Sar (who got an extended holiday), those who are injured (Saha & Ronaldo.....) and those playing in the Olympics (Anderson).

The players back at Carrington arrived back on the week starting 14 July.

I heard so from an interview with SAF

• 25 Jul 2008 11:58 AM

He is resting from euro

• 25 Jul 2008 10:59 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 15 Apr 2008
    • Posts 838

I think they'll all be back in time for Ole's testismonial, by then we'll have our complete squad together.

• 25 Jul 2008 6:48 AM

I think he's on vacation. Anyone know where?

Debt is the road to ruin
  • 25 Jul 2008 5:51 AM

Can XXRedDevilXX please remove that sick picture. What are you on about? Nani....I think he's on vacation.
  • 24 Jul 2008 11:04 PM

Doh, my bad Wink

But is he really injured? Seems to be ok when getting off with the ladies Surprise

Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next >