The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 13 Jan 2012 5:27 PM

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIR ALEX

Happy Belated Birthday Legend!
    With 38 medals SAF is the only man who was almost as big as the club
  • 11 Jan 2012 10:37 AM

RedDevil, you obviously didn't see the date on my post -- which is 31 Dec 2011. Who is late, then?
  • 10 Jan 2012 8:11 PM

Devil [6] Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIR ALEX

Fedela:
    I am a fan from Malaysia and would like to wish Sir Alex a very happy 70th birthday today and many many happy returns of the day! May he long remain at the helm of this wonderful club!
    Your a little bit late, but the birthday wishes don't go unnoticed. May Sir Alex be a fixture of MU for years to come.
  • 9 Jan 2012 8:41 PM

HAPPY BELATED B' DAY SIR ALEX. BEST WISHES FROM MAN UTD FANS FROM THE INDIAN CONTINENT. MAY YOUR WISHES COME TRUE. UTD 4EVER..
  • 31 Dec 2011 3:29 PM

BOSS my sons Fergie and Alex was named this way foe you. All my family is a red devil family and we love you. Thanks for all and god bless you Sir Alex not for al th titles just for been you cause yoy are the best and always will be. Never stop smiling ass you do cause you always gives us the gift of your smile.
  • 31 Dec 2011 3:21 PM

BOSS my 2nd som Alex was named Alex for you I really love u an d my family say God bless you boss! You are the best of the best and always be our BOSS. Happy birth day Sir Alex. PD: my 1st son was named Fergie for you too and bouth love so much.Thanks for all Sir Alex
  • 31 Dec 2011 1:47 PM

happy 70th birthday Sir Alex, wishing you 10 more years at the helm.... JayJay Samuels from Atlanta, Georgia.
  • 31 Dec 2011 12:53 PM

From all the red devils in Africa, we say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the man who has brought smiles to our face year in year our. Sir Alex, You are the best!
  • 31 Dec 2011 12:50 PM

Happy birthday, dear Sir Alex, and more good years to com for you! Best wishes from Innsbruck, Austria.
  • 31 Dec 2011 12:44 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 31 Dec 2011
    • Posts 1

Hello, I'm a fan of Brazil. We who are considered the country's soccer fans have not learned how to make football as in Manchester, principally by Sir Alex Ferguson. I wish him many victories and titles still with the team from Manchester. Alex, you're the best of all time. We love you. A hug ...
  • 31 Dec 2011 12:41 PM

Happy Birthday Sir Alex.Thank you for the wonderful memories you have given us and you are Simply The Best,from me and Liam
  • 31 Dec 2011 12:36 PM

Many happy returns, Sir Alex...as Manager of Man United, you've worked hard to give us some of the happiest n most exciting moments of life both thru the victories n the trophies you've won for us. THe resilience shown by the teams you've built up thru the 25 odd years u've been at the helm has been a lesson for life....thank u from the bottom of our hearts...long may that continue!!! Here's wishing you health n happiness n many more years at Man Utd as Manager for the next few years n mentor thereafter to whoever takes over your mantle!! Cheers.
  • 31 Dec 2011 12:33 PM

HBD SAF!!!
    Nemanja Vidic sleeps with the lights on
    because the dark is afraid of him
  • 31 Dec 2011 12:12 PM

Happy birthday Sir Alex and thank you for all the memories and e wonderful football we have had the pleasure to watch at Old Trafford with you at the helm. Your legacy to this club is second to none and your enthusiasism for this sport has made you the most well known household name and rightly so! Your achievements and your determination to win and to play beautiful football are unsurpassed and is certainly infectious as you keep churning out teams that play with great desire... I am forever grateful for growing up watching United play such entertaining football and winning most of the time... Thank you and a very happy birthday indeed!
  • 31 Dec 2011 11:48 AM

Content to be approved by the moderator

Content to be approved by the moderator
    Harsa MItra 94
Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next >