The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 14 Mar 2012 8:40 PM

Re: PLAYERS NEEDED

19reds89:
    we'llbeback:
    Got a feeling we'll go in for a defender again. For some reason I think we'll have a try for Kyle Walker. This would be good news for Valencia. Obviously This would be once we receive all of your donations. My fiver is in the post.
    Hmm i'm not sure....I think Clyne will be more realistic than Walker but would prefer to see Kyle here tbh. I think the fact that Clyne will be a free come summer will play a part. What sort of daft price tag would spurs put on Walker!?!?!
    It would be an over inflated price which we have a trend of paying. There's no foundation to what I said. I just believe he's one of the classiest looking English fullbacks about. His age fits our current policy, we have trade history with Spurs, and SAF singled him out as a danger which says he is on the radar. I think we might be in for a right full back given the changes we've had to make there over the last twelve months. Clyne has had previous links and would probably be cheaper. If I'm honest I don't know enough about him to comment on how good he is or whether I believe he would suit UTD. Apologies for the first two posts. Not sure what happened there, but I wasn't trying to be abrupt.
    Post whatever rubbish you like and if people disagree then just play the opinion card

19reds89:
    we'llbeback:
    Got a feeling we'll go in for a defender again. For some reason I think we'll have a try for Kyle Walker. This would be good news for Valencia. Obviously This would be once we receive all of your donations. My fiver is in the post.
    Hmm i'm not sure....I think Clyne will be more realistic than Walker but would prefer to see Kyle here tbh. I think the fact that Clyne will be a free come summer will play a part. What sort of daft price tag would spurs put on Walker!?!?!
    It would be an over inflated price which we have a trend of paying.
    Post whatever rubbish you like and if people disagree then just play the opinion card

19reds89:
    we'llbeback:
    It would be an over inflated price which we have a trend of paying.
  • 14 Mar 2012 3:43 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 8 Mar 2012
    • Posts 137

Clyne, Zaha ,Belhanda and if we can Eriksen
  • 14 Mar 2012 1:35 PM

we'llbeback:
  • 13 Mar 2012 8:50 PM

• 13 Mar 2012 8:41 PM

Papillo:
    Truly speaking as a Man Utd fan, I will like sir alex ferguson to pls sign these notable players during the summer. I will like to reccommend LUKA MODRIC and CHRISTIAN ERIKSEN as the two creative genious we need in our midfield. I will also like to reccommend either one of LASSANA DIARA or JAVI MARTINEZ as a combative force we are missing in our midfield. Lastly to boost our chances in the wings in addition to the flair both NANI, VALENCIA and ASHLEY YOUNG are producing, SIR AEX should please add the talented EDEN HAZARD to the ranks. With this addition by splashing the cash at hand, I believe we can conquer europe and the league with our already ongoing built-up squad that involves the crops of talent. Therefore, these four players should be considered to be added to the squad.
    In my opinion, my planned signings for the 2012 Summer Transfer Window would be: Nathaniel Clyne, Javi Martínez, Nicolás Gaitán & any youth prospects.
  • 13 Mar 2012 4:54 PM

its like ground hog day on here!!! everytime there is new post saying we need a midfilder jesus that topic has been covered hunderds of times, are these people for real or just trying to wind people like me up? ...or is that our transfer policy now once there is a certain amount of hits on the forum about a player we get the wallet out and spend. or maybe about 35 million posts with a pound attached would be a good start!!! with a note saying buy this player
  • 13 Mar 2012 4:53 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 8 Mar 2012
    • Posts 137

hahahaha exactly if we sign all the so called stars mentioned we need maybe 200 mil so all the donations will come in handy
  • 13 Mar 2012 4:31 PM

Hahaha funny
    I will fight until i die
  • 13 Mar 2012 4:20 PM

Please send your donation check to:

Let's sign every damn mother f-er in the world

c/o Manchester United

Manchester, UK..

Please note: The donations start at a minimum of $10 million. All Cheques will be appreciated and the donors will be named on the forum honor roll.

Football is such an extraordinary game and so full of surprises you just never know
  • 13 Mar 2012 2:40 PM

me23:
    Eden Hazzard should be bougt.I dont care if we have enough wingers,the guy can be worldclass and Fergie will make him fit in as our new nr 7.Besides,Giggs will play less and less games and Park is getting older.That leaves us with Valencia,Nani,Young so if we buy Eden,we have 4 great wingers.We also always get alot of injuries,everyone will never be fit at the same time so there will be plenty of games for the 4 of them.I also think Fergie can use Hazard in different positions if needed.We also need a a worldclass CM,or someone who can lift the team right away and has the potential to be worldclass.
    So what if we just brought Hazard then instead of addressing our problem of needing a midfielder, would you be happy with that? I think there is little chance of us splashing £40 millionish on Hazard and then another £25-30 million on a midfielder... For me it would be one or the other..

Midfielder is needed more...

I will fight until i die
  • 13 Mar 2012 2:37 PM

The players needed that would make our team so much better are...erh...expensive to..erh...say the least. But, they will make our team better overall. One of those player is Luka Modric. His ability to keep possession of the ball and make killers passes, is what we have been missing in our midfield since the departure of Scholes. The other player is an....erh...attacking midfielder. An...erh...no.7. Someone who can turn a terrible game into something special. James Rodriguez, or Nicholas Gaitan will be my option but at a reduce price of £20-25m, based on price of competitors at their levels I.e. Hazard, Munain, Goetze, etc. Some can argue Valencia is capable of that, which is true and Young aswell and maybe Nani, but competition and option is good to have.
    When it erh comes to football
    I am a God
  • 13 Mar 2012 2:33 PM

Papillo:
    Truly speaking as a Man Utd fan, I will like sir alex ferguson to pls sign these notable players during the summer. I will like to reccommend LUKA MODRIC and CHRISTIAN ERIKSEN as the two creative genious we need in our midfield. I will also like to reccommend either one of LASSANA DIARA or JAVI MARTINEZ as a combative force we are missing in our midfield. Lastly to boost our chances in the wings in addition to the flair both NANI, VALENCIA and ASHLEY YOUNG are producing, SIR AEX should please add the talented EDEN HAZARD to the ranks. With this addition by splashing the cash at hand, I believe we can conquer europe and the league with our already ongoing built-up squad that involves the crops of talent. Therefore, these four players should be considered to be added to the squad.
    Hazard isn't a natural winger!
  • 13 Mar 2012 2:33 PM

Eden Hazzard should be bougt.I dont care if we have enough wingers,the guy can be worldclass and Fergie will make him fit in as our new nr 7.Besides,Giggs will play less and less games and Park is getting older.That leaves us with Valencia,Nani,Young so if we buy Eden,we have 4 great wingers.We also always get alot of injuries,everyone will never be fit at the same time so there will be plenty of games for the 4 of them.I also think Fergie can use Hazard in different positions if needed.We also need a a worldclass CM,or someone who can lift the team right away and has the potential to be worldclass.
    Don`t hate on my opinion!
Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2 Next >