The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 21 Sep 2008 8:13 AM

Re: Tevez wants to stay at United for life!

he is very loyality player their are little player like him he is very love united we can stay him to be our maradona

• 20 Sep 2008 4:39 PM

This is brilliant news i couldnt have asked for any thing else.This lad is just brilliant and like Rooney will do anything for the team which is brilliant.Tevez loves playing for us we love having him playing for us and we are very close to signing him,everything is in place everythings agreed so we will sign him in the summer permantly.Tevez is my favourite player i love him hes exactly how a player should be like the way he plays his attitude and he dosnt moan when hes not playing the guy is just brilliant in every way.Im so glad he wants to stay with us forever and Rooney has said exactly the same thing i really hope Ronaldo says the same thing which i have a feeling he will do.These players are very imporant to us and no matter what we will do all we can to keep them well Rooney and Tevez arnt going anywhere but with Ronaldo theres still some doubt as whether he will be here next summer i think he will be and will be here for many years im sure of that.

But with Tevez though this news is one of the best ive ever had.

• 20 Sep 2008 7:11 AM

Haha!!Hes a genius!!!!

• 20 Sep 2008 6:54 AM

Great news indeed!
    There isn’t another player in the world that i have wanted us to sign as much as i wanted us to sign this little fella. When he went to WestHam i was both amazed and gutted. But to have him here now is just fantastic. I remember seeing him at Boca as a kid. Wanted him at United since then, but seeing him at Corinthians unveiling wearing a United shirt just cemented what i already knew….he was destined to play for us. Only one place suitable for a warrior like him to play.

• 20 Sep 2008 5:44 AM

Tevez wants to stay at United for life!

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=873104

This is great news because he is an important member of the squad.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)