The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 21 Sep 2008 1:53 PM

Re: Top 10 Players Of All Time

Mine are

Cantona Best Giggs Keane Giggs Scholes Schmeichael Edwards Van Nistelrooy Solsjaer

My favourite all time player is Eric Cantona no doubt he was a genius jsut brillaint i love him the way he played his ttitude etc just everything was perfect from him.

• 21 Sep 2008 9:44 AM

Re: Top 10 Players Of All Time

Schmeichal, Charlton, Law, best, Huges, Keane, Cantona, Scholes, Giggs,

• 20 Sep 2008 5:54 PM

Top 10 Players Of All Time

Hey everyone,

Ive been thinkin about hosting my own poll recently so here it is;  Who do u think the top 10 players of all time are for United?

il be accepting 50 votes so il vote first then 49 of u respond ( pleas put nine players down and one player for number 1 ) and il count them up and post the results on this thread and my page if i figure out how to do that.Anyway here are my top ten

Schmeichal, Charlton, Law, Robson, Edwards, Keane, Cantona, Scholes, Giggs    and my no.1 wud be Best

Anyway I will count the results after 49 so all others will be unaccepted after this

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)