The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 13 Sep 2012 3:04 PM

Re: Kagawa this, Kagawa that.

manchesterunitedislife:
    Deluded Kagawa fanboys :)

Deluded Kagawa fanboys :)

I've never seen any United fan on this forum who wanted Kagawa before he was actually linked with ManUtd.

People on this forum wanted players like Modric, Sneijder, Nasri and Rodwell in the last summer transfer window.

In the January transfer window, they wanted players like Martinez, Tiote or Gotze. I've hardly ever heard about Kagawa on this website before.

But now, since he is close to signing a deal with your beloved Manchester United, all of a sudden, you became Kagawa fanboys, and I know 95% of you have never seen him play. Support the youth and the current players, Kagawa is not good enough for us and I really doubt whether he will be able to play in a 4-4-2 format.

What's your problem? Of course people would wanted players like Modric, Sneijder, and Nasri. They've been linked with United even before the transfer windows is opened and they're well known players. As for Kagawa, he has just begin to rise his popularity. This season is his best season with Dortmund and people begin to know him. It's easy to how Kagawa play. Just find his videos on Youtube and I think 95% of United fans already seen it. As for the formation. How do you know Sir Alex is going to use 4-4-2? I think you talked more, think less.
  • 13 Sep 2012 9:29 AM

one answer to that united 4 ***3 !
  • 12 Jun 2012 10:16 AM

Kagawa is a good player and he will bring changes to UTD. watch him next season.
  • 11 Jun 2012 3:40 PM

If were going off rumors then in another year Pep will be our new manager according to bleacher report, give me football, and a couple Spanish rag sheets. Supposedly Whelan was correct when he came out and said SAF had only 1 season left due to medical issues and like I said these rumor sites are saying Pep will be United's next long term manager and it is also why he is on a year long vacation. Makes sense really, our system is close to what he had at barca, we have history, and we have the players, our owners stay out of the footballing side of things and our wage structures fit in with what he is used too.
  • 11 Jun 2012 3:06 PM

2009champ:
    Cleverbeck.:
    For fans that have been here longer than 2008 (you), they know that Fergie produces teams in cycles. Last time Fergie went trophlyless he came back and had the clubs most successful period in history ( the bit that got glory hunters like yourself). The biggest player that "can't deliver" is Berbatov, who luckily is being told to leave.
    Well, I just want to point out that your account is from 2011, which like in my case, doesn’t mean you are supporting Man Utd from 2011. Because I know the Man Utd history I can tell how SAF is struggle to build successful team after Ronaldo left, this is the 3rd season in the row. New signings suggests little or no changes on status quo. The Old Man is clearly in disarray, because team’s performance is going down with every new season, after 2009. Yeah, I know old SAF, but everything has own beginning and end…So, 2-3 more seasons downfall…
    the real reason you say downfall is because u know SIR will only be around for that time max,yes were buildin a new team,and that takes time,not like city who go out and buy a team,ok it worked by the skin of there teeth this season,same with chelsea,how long was it before abramdbitch got the big one.SIR will never change his way of buildin successful teams,and imo will leave us wit a ready made young enough team to work with,so in 2-3years when SIR calls it a day we'll be only startin to get are glory back. with a new manager that hopefully knows the united way.were far from downhill,liverpool speaks that kind of BS.. MAN-UTD FOR-EVER!!!!!!!
  • 11 Jun 2012 2:44 PM

your not kidding, just wow. So you're letting you're hang up with Pogba by the way who is a young snot nosed money hungry teenager who has disrespected our club at every turn, be the determining factor on your opinion of Kagawa. So you've watched Dortmund ask last season to make this evaluation? because i've personally only seen him play 4 games,and he was pretty dominant in those games scoring in 2 of them. He is exactly what we needed and a usual SAF didn't break the bank in getting him or destroy our wage structure.
  • 11 Jun 2012 2:38 PM

Well why don't you stick to your ***Bulgarian football then. No one asks you to come here.

Also I wouldn't call one premier league, one champions league final appearance and taking a 400m pound team to a goal difference defeat on the last day a failure.
    City bought the title
    City have ruined football with the money
    City are the devil

We need to buy Falcao Lucas and Modric though
  • 11 Jun 2012 2:23 PM

Cleverbeck.:
    For fans that have been here longer than 2008 (you), they know that Fergie produces teams in cycles. Last time Fergie went trophlyless he came back and had the clubs most successful period in history ( the bit that got glory hunters like yourself). The biggest player that "can't deliver" is Berbatov, who luckily is being told to leave.
    Well, I just want to point out that your account is from 2011, which like in my case, doesn’t mean you are supporting Man Utd from 2011. Because I know the Man Utd history I can tell how SAF is struggle to build successful team after Ronaldo left, this is the 3rd season in the row. New signings suggests little or no changes on status quo. The Old Man is clearly in disarray, because team’s performance is going down with every new season, after 2009. Yeah, I know old SAF, but everything has own beginning and end…So, 2-3 more seasons downfall…
  • 11 Jun 2012 2:05 PM

City bought the title
    City are the devil

• 11 Jun 2012 2:01 PM

End of the day, last season – Man Utd trophies less, next season fight for top 4 in EPL . Well, 2-3 more years ….the creator is destroying his own creation. It’s quite sad that some fans are ok with all this and blindly support the sinking of the club instead of voicing/ supporting making real changes. By the way, the tread is about Kagawa ,who is a good player, but we have a lot good players who can't deliver.....
  • 11 Jun 2012 1:55 PM

Re: Content to be approved by the moderator

I am happy to see Kagawa join United. The addition of him in the midfield should free up Rooney, Valencia and Young to do what they do. Exciting in my opinion.
  • 11 Jun 2012 1:27 PM

End of the day, you're not a United fan and should leave when Berbatov does. Its quite sad that all you Bulgarians have to follow one player around Europe, are your lives really that empty?
    City bought the title
    City are the devil

• 11 Jun 2012 1:23 PM

2009champ:
    Content to be approved by the moderator
    Like i said, i enjoy this forum!
  • 11 Jun 2012 1:16 PM

Cleverbeck.:
    2009champ:
    Cleverbeck.:
    2009champ:
    Kagawa - next "advertisement tool", good for promoting Man Utd brand in Asia, next average player for EPL and CL.
    Bulgarian fan boy is mad...very mad. You can leave when the flop leaves. Good riddance.
    You are welcome …….congratulations, you are very, very happy “true” Man Utd fan with last season team achievements. Well, 2-3 more years’ downfall (how SAF is planning to stay)! I don’t have a problem to survive 2-3 more years until next Man Utd’s major trophy…..with the next manager.
    United won't be signing any more Bulgarians thats for sure. No reason for you to be here.
    I enjoy this forum, when the moderators create fake accounts and start to tells you, who you are ,how you have to feel and write about the team…... Just because you have own opinion about what is happening and everything I said in advance became true, sadly.
  • 11 Jun 2012 1:03 PM

2009champ:
    Cleverbeck.:
    2009champ:
    Kagawa - next "advertisement tool", good for promoting Man Utd brand in Asia, next average player for EPL and CL.
    Bulgarian fan boy is mad...very mad. You can leave when the flop leaves. Good riddance.
    You are welcome …….congratulations, you are very, very happy “true” Man Utd fan with last season team achievements. Well, 2-3 more years’ downfall (how SAF is planning to stay)! I don’t have a problem to survive 2-3 more years until next Man Utd’s major trophy…..with the next manager.
    United won't be signing any more Bulgarians thats for sure. No reason for you to be here.
    City bought the title
    City are the devil

Page 1 of 25 (371 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »