The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 25 Aug 2013 5:08 PM

Content to be approved by the moderator

Content to be approved by the moderator
  • 25 Aug 2013 5:08 PM

Re: ManUtd.com: Your Euro 2012 Scouting Reports

red-devil4life.:
    Lewandaski i think he should play as an ACM. or ST
    Just like asking giggs to play holding midfield roll
  • 25 May 2013 2:16 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 25 May 2013
    • Posts 1

the same to me here i can only see post that's all
  • 24 May 2013 1:23 PM

how do i post comments , i can only see a reply action on here , sorry , i am a newbie , but not a utd fan newbie , just on the site ....
    And the Reds go Marching ON ON ON
  • 6 Mar 2013 12:30 PM

he was being overlooked and played out of position
  • 5 Mar 2013 7:24 PM

nuri sahin is a good player but when he with liverpool , he can't perform at english football .. more to say , he have less days on top form
  • 19 Aug 2012 4:14 PM

Nuri Sahin. Aside from his injury ravaged season I think he is a really good player n a potential replacement for Scholes. He is good on the ball, fantastic passer of the ball, good positioning & anticipation, and really good movement. He is the sort of player that takes control of the midfield and he is still young so his best years are ahead of him plus i recon he will come at a moderate price. Looking at his time at Dotmund u could see that he was their midfield general and the way he passed the ball made it easy for his players to play because his passes were accurate and he never gave the ball away in dangerous positions and hard for the opposition to get any sort of possession, he also put in some good tackles.
  • 16 Jul 2012 11:07 AM

charles_mm:
    lewandoski, manutd 1st made approach on him, but not, nothing. I think we need him. He is tall, good at both leg and head. He has pace. He is a striker rooney will play behind for. We need him
    We don't "need" any strikers. We are going to play a 4231 and we already have Rooney, Hernandez, and Welbeck with Kagawa playing close behind. Any strikers signed would be purely luxury buys.
  • 15 Jul 2012 1:27 PM

Balzaretti at left back looked decent. Also liked the look of Cabaye think he would suit United down to the ground
  • 12 Jul 2012 7:09 PM

lewandoski, manutd 1st made approach on him, but not, nothing. I think we need him. He is tall, good at both leg and head. He has pace. He is a striker rooney will play behind for. We need him
  • 12 Jul 2012 2:17 PM

I hopely think Fernando liorente will come instead Berbatov. Llorente = 15 mln + Berbatov also want to see Lucas Moura in united. he has fantastic potential.
  • 11 Jul 2012 7:03 PM

carlitokip:
    mario mandzukic is firey as hell the kids got some fight in him just like welbeck bt i dare say he seems like a better finisher thou ggmu
    He's already joined Bayern. That and he's considerably older than Welbeck, whose finishing will improve with development.
    It's so simple to be wise; think of something stupid to say and don't say it
  • 11 Jul 2012 5:56 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11 Jul 2012
    • Posts 1

No player in particular. The players that will fit the bill aren't Europeans. Lucas moura et al.
  • 11 Jul 2012 12:58 PM

mario mandzukic is firey as hell the kids got some fight in him just like welbeck bt i dare say he seems like a better finisher thou ggmu
  • 9 Jul 2012 12:56 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 13 Jun 2012
    • Posts 4

Player Name: William Kvist Jørgensen National Team: Denmark Club Team: VfB Stuttgart Positoin: Centre Defensive Midfield Age: 27 Match Scouted: Denmark vs Portugal Key Moment: Had an awesome volley from 26 yards which ended just a few mili-meters above the bars Strength: can read the game defensively very well and has played as a right back very well. Snatched the balls from the opponents many times.Took balls from his fellow defneder and distributed it very well in front. Weaknesses: Can't see much weakness in him but could have played much well. Suitability: Experienced defensive midfield who can hold the play and distribute it well. Can change the game from his long shots. Also has been used as a right back many times in the past. Estimated Cost:£ 6.2m - £7.0m
Page 1 of 16 (236 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »