The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 9 Jun 2012 10:28 AM

Re: The sun pull story of Lewandowski to Man utd

mad manc:
    Looked for the story again just noticed that the sun has pulled the story have they inside info that this is all bull!!
    Until we actually confirm a transfer ourselves, it is just speculation anyway.
  • 9 Jun 2012 10:26 AM

Content to be approved by the moderator

Content to be approved by the moderator
  • 8 Jun 2012 8:52 PM

mark.k.:
    we'llbeback:
    mark.k.:
    POLAND coach Franciszek Smuda would rather turn a blind eye to his players enjoying "bunga bunga" than accept his players drinking alcohol, he said on Friday. Smuda would rather turn a blind eye to his players enjoying "bunga bunga" than accept his players drinking alcohol, he said on Friday. "It's better to have bunga bunga than to abuse alcohol," Smuda was quoted as saying by Polish daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna. "Alcohol just blows my fuse." "Bunga bunga" refers to the name that former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi bestowed on the wild parties he allegedly held with bevies of young starlets and prostitutes at his villas.
    I love this! I want Bunga Bunga!
    Problem is, Poland couldn't score enough vs Greece.
    At Bunga Bunga, everyone scores.
    Post whatever rubbish you like and if people disagree then just play the opinion card
  • 8 Jun 2012 8:42 PM

ronan99:
    ktedgert:
    we do not need another striker. we have 3 already in welbeck, rooney, and chicharito. berbatov is on his way out because he is 4th choice. I would rather have a younger player be promoted to take the 4th choice spot...it was Will Keane but he was injured. So sad and unfortunate, I felt this next season was his breakthrough to the first team.
    we do need another striker as we have only 3, we don't have any striker that can head the ball very well..for a team that plays with wingers thats very odd. a striker who is good in the air is deadly in europe.
    3 years ago that is how Rooney got 70% of his 34 goal tally. Rooney is very Goss at heading the ball, problem is playing him in a mid position.
  • 8 Jun 2012 8:35 PM

raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein Lewandowski/ManUtd update. Polish journo Mihal Pol said Smuda's comments were flippant/not serious. "He'd be the last one to know" (1)

raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein info from Lewandowski's people: United made enquiry a month ago, categorically knocked back from Dortmund. no contact since

Hopefully that puts it to bed. Thanks as I said he isn't coming.

Some people think football is a matter of life and death I assure you it's much more serious than that
  • 8 Jun 2012 8:33 PM

ronan99:
    ktedgert:
    we do not need another striker. we have 3 already in welbeck, rooney, and chicharito. berbatov is on his way out because he is 4th choice. I would rather have a younger player be promoted to take the 4th choice spot...it was Will Keane but he was injured. So sad and unfortunate, I felt this next season was his breakthrough to the first team.
    we do need another striker as we have only 3, we don't have any striker that can head the ball very well..for a team that plays with wingers thats very odd. a striker who is good in the air is deadly in europe.
    Well, this summer it looks like we are getting another striker, but it will not be Lewandowski.
  • 8 Jun 2012 8:10 PM

ktedgert:
  • 8 Jun 2012 7:21 PM

ktedgert:
    Thank you very much, especially since I think we're building a side to play with a lone striker, 4 big names just won't work. I'm quite fine with Rooney and Welbeck scoring all the goals we need, I believe in them. Chicha will help too I hope.
  • 8 Jun 2012 7:19 PM

Stop writing...erh...all the time!
  • 8 Jun 2012 7:10 PM

we'llbeback:
    mark.k.:
    POLAND coach Franciszek Smuda would rather turn a blind eye to his players enjoying "bunga bunga" than accept his players drinking alcohol, he said on Friday. Smuda would rather turn a blind eye to his players enjoying "bunga bunga" than accept his players drinking alcohol, he said on Friday. "It's better to have bunga bunga than to abuse alcohol," Smuda was quoted as saying by Polish daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna. "Alcohol just blows my fuse." "Bunga bunga" refers to the name that former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi bestowed on the wild parties he allegedly held with bevies of young starlets and prostitutes at his villas.
    Problem is, Poland couldn't score enough vs Greece.
    Hindsight is 20 20
  • 8 Jun 2012 7:04 PM

andrea71:
    we'llbeback:
    andrea71:
    ktedgert:
    I think Henriquez will probably take fourth choice spot in place of Will Keane.
    It isn't yet clear whether or not Henriquez will be able to play here next season.

http://www.adifferentleague.co.uk/p6_1_15199_man-utd-agree-henriquez-deal.html

I will have to inform you now that Henriquez already signed with United.
    Your missing the point of the content of the link. I wasn't disputing whether or not he has signed.
    Post whatever rubbish you like and if people disagree then just play the opinion card
  • 8 Jun 2012 7:01 PM

It's still up on my skysports app
  • 8 Jun 2012 7:01 PM

we'llbeback:
    andrea71:
    ktedgert:
    It isn't yet clear whether or not Henriquez will be able to play here next season.

I will have to inform you now that Henriquez already signed with United.
  • 8 Jun 2012 6:51 PM

mark.k.:
  • 8 Jun 2012 6:43 PM

andrea71:
    ktedgert:

Page 1 of 3 (31 items) 1 2 3 Next >