The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 26 Jun 2012 11:30 AM

Re: 2012-13 Fixtures announced

I would like to know too as I am traveliing from Australia and leave the Monday afternoon otherwise I'll extend another day :) A friend of mine said there's a good chance of our first home game being on a Saturday, since last year we had tottenham on the Monday.
  • 22 Jun 2012 4:10 PM

was just wondering, any ideas when the first home game v fulham date and time will be finalised, ive heard it may be moved to the monday
  • 20 Jun 2012 3:43 PM

gosling:
    when will the option to buy tickets come out? does anyone know? im visiting over in November-January and just wondering when i can buy the tickets. on topic, the 2 weeks in which we verse Arsenal away and Chelsea at OT will be important. Both games come in the last 4 games too which makes it that much more important. happy to play Everton away first off though. A good result there will give us a load of confidence straight away. Hopefully it won't be another 4-4 lols.

6 weeks before the game tickets will be available to apply for

You must be a member to apply for games, All applications go into a ballot for tickets. If you want 2 tickets you must have 2 memberships.

Whether you are successful depends on the game. Looking at your dates Arsenal and Liverpool will be tough...more so Liverpool.

If tickets exceed demand then they will go on general sale and you do not need a membership. They will probably not go on general sale for arsenal and def not for Liverpool.

• 20 Jun 2012 11:55 AM

dlakadejan:

we will win them all anyway

Somebody has their United coloured glasses on lol

Would you be so confident to make a bet on this?

• 20 Jun 2012 11:23 AM

fixtures like any other fixtures ... just great Smile

and please stop that nonsense about our AWAY games mix with CL nights

like that helped us or ruined us before

we will win them all anyway

PREMIER LEAGUE IS ALL ABOUT MANCHESTER UNITED WHILE OTHERS ARE FIGHTING FOR LEFTOVERS
  • 20 Jun 2012 11:18 AM

matt sleet:
    I think we have a real tough ask getting the title back. 5 of our six champions league games are gonna be followed by an away game and 4 of those 5 \are to Newcastle, Liverpool, Chelsea and City. cant get harder than that
    Need a nice easy group now....oh wait we had that last year!! I'll be surprised if the group is as low quality this year but going off the away games following them, we need it to be.

When are the groups drawn?

• 20 Jun 2012 9:47 AM

I think we have a real tough ask getting the title back. 5 of our six champions league games are gonna be followed by an away game and 4 of those 5 \are to Newcastle, Liverpool, Chelsea and City. cant get harder than that
  • 19 Jun 2012 6:46 PM

though some months may seem though but when i look at the fixture the UNITED way it will help us a lot
  • 19 Jun 2012 6:38 PM

I'm happy about the fixtures but will be happier when the CL fixtures are out and compare them on how they fall with PL big matches.
  • 19 Jun 2012 5:09 PM

Watch the reply of Man City vs QPR, still hurt!!! Bring the new season on!!! Come on Man Utd, lets start to kick butt!!!
  • 19 Jun 2012 12:22 PM

thomas21:
    We cannot take any games for granted.........Blackburn beat us in Old Trafford..........
    You can take for granted they won't do it again this season! (ok, unless they come up in a cup game)
    Hindsight is 20 20
  • 18 Jun 2012 12:43 PM

LooneyRed:
    Apparently we are away after 5 of our 6 UCL games :S including Chelsea, City and Newcastle
    Smashing!! SAF is going to love that.

Got to be said, other than the xmas period, the fixtures have not been kind to us but certainly have for the scum sadly. Their run in is one only others could have hoped for.....AGAIN....yet to$$ers will still find a way to say we have it easy as per.

• 18 Jun 2012 11:42 AM

Apparently we are away after 5 of our 6 UCL games :S including Chelsea, City and Newcastle
  • 18 Jun 2012 10:28 AM

IrelandUnited:
    Rooney10Cam:
    I predict we with City and Chelsea will end up winning the league
    Cant see all 3 teams winning the league lol
    Dozing off there *either we Chelsea OR City will end up winning the league.
  • 18 Jun 2012 10:15 AM

We cannot take any games for granted.........Blackburn beat us in Old Trafford..........
Page 1 of 3 (38 items) 1 2 3 Next >