The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 17 Aug 2012 10:57 AM

Re: VAN PERSIE - Welcome to Englands Most Successful Club

I wonder what Shirt number he will get? Surely wont be 31 will it? Temporary number for now?
  • 17 Aug 2012 10:54 AM

Welcome To Manchester United RVP To be honest I'm very surprised we have gotten a Injury prone 29 year old player for £24 mil. But when RVP is fit, he is world class, so i wish him the best of luck here :)
  • 17 Aug 2012 10:51 AM

Im delighted that we have signed Van Persie hes gunna only make us stronger and could make all the difference now we dont have to relie on Rooney all the time.I think defenders must be shitting themselves now at the thought of facing Van Persie and Rooney aswell as Hernandez Welbeck plus the likes of Kagawa Valencia Nani Young the amount of goals that we will score and create will be mind blowing.We have so many options now things are looking even more promising.Sigjing a player of Van Persie's quality shows our intent and the fact that we have invested in so much money on signing Van Persie people cant complain that we dont have the money that we cant compete for the big name players cause just as we shown we still can and will always remain a massive threat.
  • 17 Aug 2012 10:46 AM

me neither we will win title back from city now hahah***
  • 17 Aug 2012 10:46 AM

Fantastic News - im soo freaking happy...one of all time best strikers in the world joins the biggest-best- and most won league in the whole conutry..... Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic - Now we can all stop crying and whinning about not getting class players here.... ohhhhh waowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. - Welcome to Robin Van Persie - you will do great here................ Fantastic to see RVP sit beside SAF
  • 17 Aug 2012 10:44 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 5 Dec 2007
    • Posts 123

Re: Don't want or need RVP

A warm welcome to Robin from Manchester, a place where you'll be treated like a human by actual humans! Your life in Manchester will be relaxed, easy going and comfy and you'll love it. I can only assume that down south they made you feel grey maybe but here we are infact friendlier people. Up here you'll score goals for the worlds best and most respected football club in the worlds history. No need for nasty, miserable Londoners. It might rain up here but at least we don't have hose pipe bans.
  • 17 Aug 2012 10:39 AM

iam_kramer:
    it seems all so strange seeing the photo of RVP and Fergie.
    always takes me a while to get used to seeing them in our shirt, especially if they played in our league before, strange
    Indeed it does.
  • 17 Aug 2012 10:37 AM

it seems all so strange seeing the photo of RVP and Fergie.
    always takes me a while to get used to seeing them in our shirt, especially if they played in our league before, strange
  • 17 Aug 2012 10:20 AM

Welcome to Old Trafford Robin. Looking forward to seeing you in action
  • 17 Aug 2012 10:09 AM

city having a little go at us in this article lo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19274067 i guess the usuall when you dont get a player he is not good enough thing lol

• 17 Aug 2012 10:09 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 7 Aug 2011
    • Posts 94

I am so happy over this. RvP is an amazingly talented player and will help us in many ways. He have been quite a favorite of mine since his goal in World Cup 06 against Ivory Coast. Pretty weird as he was an Arsenal player...... really weird. Well, now I love him. Lol.
  • 16 Aug 2012 5:54 PM

Welcome Robin! It's always nice to watch quality and technician players in out club, like RVN, DB. Good luck!
  • 16 Aug 2012 5:41 PM

I am having same point of view with you, although i think Wellbeck is not good enough, but our team are having terrible defend since last season. I think we need more depth in midfield who with better defensive skill and left back, instead of seeing evra every match.
  • 16 Aug 2012 4:59 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 16 Aug 2012
    • Posts 0

vanpersie

cld we be in 4 e VAN effect.. lest we 4gt ruud... tt Dutch legend
  • 16 Aug 2012 3:17 PM

Rooney10Cam:

This is not real right?

This is the picture when kagawa and nick powell holding man utd kit....Look at the left bottom of the picture, another hand hold the jersey...LOL
Page 1 of 8 (114 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »