The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 12 Sep 2012 7:51 PM

Re: FIFA 13 (official player overall ratings)

Brittain 10:
    Matt Stevenson:
    Brittain 10:
    Matt Stevenson:
    Brittain 10:
    Matt Stevenson:
    I'd prefer that than the system that they've got now. You MUST play players in your first team almost every game from when they are 16, or they don't improve quick enough to become top players. You can't bllod them in slowly, if you do, they won't improve quick enough.
    I don't play it on Xbox or PS3, I still get it on PS2 lol! I remain adamant that's the best imo, I don't like the settings or gameplay on other consoles much although the graphics are top drawer.
    I stick with the newest, the new features that are brought in with every game keep it fresh for me, but my favourite was 08. Can't really put my finger on why, it's just the one I enjoyed the most.
    Mine would've been 09 or 11, I've got immense MM teams on them! Wink
    The ratings of the players in my teams generally aren't that high, I generally look for players who are fast, can dribble, have some stamina and good finishing ability for my attacking players (well in FIFA 07, ALL of my players barring the keeper could finish, my weakest goalscorer was a center back with a 71 long shooting stat. Scored quite a lot of spectacular goals with that team.)
    I'm obsessed with scouting young talents. For the last couple of Fifa's I've scouted every 95 + available. I then use them in kick off where they're immense, formation's unorthodox though!
    you play on ps2...ooooooooooh man that sucks. seriously man you are missing out. badly!

upgrade to a 360 you wont regret it, they arent even that dear anymore either.

Ronaldo too far out for him to think about it AAOH ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL
  • 12 Sep 2012 5:32 PM

Matt Stevenson:
    Brittain 10:
    Matt Stevenson:
    Brittain 10:
    Matt Stevenson:
    I'd prefer that than the system that they've got now. You MUST play players in your first team almost every game from when they are 16, or they don't improve quick enough to become top players. You can't bllod them in slowly, if you do, they won't improve quick enough.
    I don't play it on Xbox or PS3, I still get it on PS2 lol! I remain adamant that's the best imo, I don't like the settings or gameplay on other consoles much although the graphics are top drawer.
    I stick with the newest, the new features that are brought in with every game keep it fresh for me, but my favourite was 08. Can't really put my finger on why, it's just the one I enjoyed the most.
    The ratings of the players in my teams generally aren't that high, I generally look for players who are fast, can dribble, have some stamina and good finishing ability for my attacking players (well in FIFA 07, ALL of my players barring the keeper could finish, my weakest goalscorer was a center back with a 71 long shooting stat. Scored quite a lot of spectacular goals with that team.)
    I'm obsessed with scouting young talents. For the last couple of Fifa's I've scouted every 95 + available. I then use them in kick off where they're immense, formation's unorthodox though!
    It's so simple to be wise; think of something stupid to say and don't say it
  • 12 Sep 2012 5:31 PM

Matt Stevenson:
    Brittain 10:
    Matt Stevenson:
    Brittain 10:
    Matt Stevenson:
  • 12 Sep 2012 4:38 PM

Brittain 10:
    Matt Stevenson:
    Brittain 10:
    Matt Stevenson:
  • 12 Sep 2012 4:25 PM

Matt Stevenson:
    Brittain 10:
    Matt Stevenson:
  • 12 Sep 2012 4:21 PM

Brittain 10:
    Matt Stevenson:
  • 12 Sep 2012 4:16 PM

Matt Stevenson:
  • 12 Sep 2012 4:09 PM

Brittain 10:
    volcom:
    HS11:
    Brittain 10:
    redmancr:
    Brittain 10:
    HS11:
    Fans concerned about ratings.....dont worry lol. This years FIFA has a function called "Matchday." Basically every week the ratings will be adjusted to mimic reality. Hence each week all the ratings will follow how well players are actually doing. Im sure players like Kagawa, De Gea, Valencia are going to have great games over the course of the season so expect the ratings to reflect that as the season goes on.
    LMAO! Imagine Nani if it changed each week! 79, 75, 85, 72, 93. Wink
    Haha I have a feeling his rating won't be changing much mind you. What is the normal rating for an outcast?
    Outcast lol. That's a tad premature after 3 games but that's the way it currently looks. If he doesn't play his rating won't change much, that's for sure. This weekly update thing is good in terms of transfers by ratings wise it sounds absurd.
    Haha that would be funny if ratings kept switching like that...can you imagine Torres rating last year: 84 to 75 to 66 :P.....It looks like the feature will be interesting, I just hope no utd players go through any bad form. I doubt ratings will change that much up or down. I just hope Kagawa has a rating of higher than his current 83....madness when Hazard 87.
    thats so annoying , they introduced this in a past fifa and they introduced first touch in fifa 04 or 05 or 06 , and now they add them in again like its a new kind of innovation. ea........
    On FIFA 06 MM ratings could go up or down after a single game. That was ridiculous watching Walcott go from 69 to 98 in a couple of seasons!
  • 12 Sep 2012 4:02 PM

volcom:
    HS11:
    Brittain 10:
    redmancr:
    Brittain 10:
    HS11:
    Fans concerned about ratings.....dont worry lol. This years FIFA has a function called "Matchday." Basically every week the ratings will be adjusted to mimic reality. Hence each week all the ratings will follow how well players are actually doing. Im sure players like Kagawa, De Gea, Valencia are going to have great games over the course of the season so expect the ratings to reflect that as the season goes on.
    LMAO! Imagine Nani if it changed each week! 79, 75, 85, 72, 93. Wink
    Haha I have a feeling his rating won't be changing much mind you. What is the normal rating for an outcast?
    Outcast lol. That's a tad premature after 3 games but that's the way it currently looks. If he doesn't play his rating won't change much, that's for sure. This weekly update thing is good in terms of transfers by ratings wise it sounds absurd.
    Haha that would be funny if ratings kept switching like that...can you imagine Torres rating last year: 84 to 75 to 66 :P.....It looks like the feature will be interesting, I just hope no utd players go through any bad form. I doubt ratings will change that much up or down. I just hope Kagawa has a rating of higher than his current 83....madness when Hazard 87.
    thats so annoying , they introduced this in a past fifa and they introduced first touch in fifa 04 or 05 or 06 , and now they add them in again like its a new kind of innovation. ea........
    On FIFA 06 MM ratings could go up or down after a single game. That was ridiculous watching Walcott go from 69 to 98 in a couple of seasons!
  • 12 Sep 2012 3:14 PM

Re: FIFA 13 - Man Utd Player Rating

De Gea has a starhead
  • 12 Sep 2012 2:25 PM

sir buckles:
    How are the faces of Kagawa, de gea, cleverly, Valencia, and Jones?
    so far only de gea has a face.....................SUCKS. hopefully they will fire them in. its not that its difficult, jeez even we can do it on virtual pro online you just upload a photo for the game face and boom there you have it, ea cant even do that for us. joke
  • 12 Sep 2012 1:49 PM

How are the faces of Kagawa, de gea, cleverly, Valencia, and Jones?
    Mark Clattenburg Referee Leader Legend
  • 12 Sep 2012 12:00 PM

Manchester1989Utd:
    Absolute garbage as usual from EA when United are concerned, we've once again been f'd in the a by EA and their usual harsh reflection of United's players. I am so angry that when its signings for Chelsea etc like Hazard they get these bumper ratings, I mean ffs 87 rated at 21 year old when Kagawa is 23 and won the league with Dortmund, often his own doing might I add and he's been given a pittiful 84, along with Valencia who is undoubtably the best out and out winger in the league. Even Welbeck who had a great season for us hasn't made the 80 rated grade! As usual City and Chelsea have fantastic ratings throughout along with about 95% of the player faces for their squad and United are once again overlooked. F.U.C.K EA imo, its a good thing that the games polished on the whole or would if hell be buying it. The only good point about United other than RVP and Rooney are going to be sick, is that De Gea no longer looks like a default create a player, but 80 rated, are you joking 82 at least!
    it wont matter you can edit the ratings yourself for career mode and if not the ratings change each week via real life performances. so cleverley could shoot up to 82/84 if he keeps his perfomances going, likewise to kagawa rafael welbeck etc etc.
  • 12 Sep 2012 9:16 AM

Absolute garbage as usual from EA when United are concerned, we've once again been f'd in the a by EA and their usual harsh reflection of United's players. I am so angry that when its signings for Chelsea etc like Hazard they get these bumper ratings, I mean ffs 87 rated at 21 year old when Kagawa is 23 and won the league with Dortmund, often his own doing might I add and he's been given a pittiful 84, along with Valencia who is undoubtably the best out and out winger in the league. Even Welbeck who had a great season for us hasn't made the 80 rated grade! As usual City and Chelsea have fantastic ratings throughout along with about 95% of the player faces for their squad and United are once again overlooked. F.U.C.K EA imo, its a good thing that the games polished on the whole or would if hell be buying it. The only good point about United other than RVP and Rooney are going to be sick, is that De Gea no longer looks like a default create a player, but 80 rated, are you joking 82 at least!
  • 11 Sep 2012 4:37 PM

Our youngsters have been disrespected again. Such low ratings.
Page 1 of 7 (95 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป