The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 28 Oct 2012 1:44 PM

Re: Chelsea vs Manchester United - 28th October 2012

Should be a gooden. Got 30 quid on van Persie and Torres to both score, and a tenner that united are losing at half time but will come back and win, 28-1. Come on united!
  • 28 Oct 2012 1:03 PM

http://this11.com/boards/abDCCFdan4.jpg
  • 28 Oct 2012 12:35 PM

If Scholes, Carrick and Giggs all start together we will lose, badly.
  • 27 Oct 2012 8:33 PM

-----------------------------------------De Gea(GK)--------------------------------------

Rafael(RB)------------Ferdiand(CB)--------------Evans(CB)---------------Evra(LB)

--------------------------Scholes(RDM)------------Carrick(LDM)------------------------

--------------------------------------Cleverley(CAM)---------------------------------------

--------Valencia(RW)-------------Van Persie(ST)----------------Rooney(LW)---------

Subs: Johnstone - Wooton - Anderson - Giggs - Nani - Welbeck - Hernandez

Predictions: Chelsea(Torres) 1 - 2 Manchester Utd(Van Persie, Scholes)

MAN UTD 4 LIFE!!!
  • 27 Oct 2012 4:59 PM

I'd have a midfield of Cleverley, Anderson and Scholes, with Valencia and Rooney on the wings. RVP up front. We need a midfield with speed as well as substance, which is why Scholes + Cleverley + ando is a good choice IMO. Get Carrick, Nani, Giggs and Fletcher on the bench.
  • 27 Oct 2012 4:07 PM

de gea rafael rio evans evra carrick ando cleverley rooney chicha van persie I would love this line up. I would definitely start Chicharito because he was terrific against braga and Welbeck didn't really shine in his last match despite getting on the scoresheet, i think RVP and Chicharito have the best chemistry as well. Rooney is an automatic starter. Midfield selection is pretty clear, i think. We need to close down players quickly and a midfield 2 of Scholes and Carrick can't really do that and the back four basically sellects itself.
  • 27 Oct 2012 2:58 PM

I think we should play with two real wingers: Antonio. Nani/Young, one as sub when the other gets tired. Robin and Chcharito forwards, Rooney deeper behind them. I'd not play with Welbeck because he looses too many balls. Cleverley/Scholes (one as sub) bring the ball from the MF together with Rooney, Rafael and Evra/B├╝ttner FB who bring it playin' wide, Evans CB, David keeper. Central defence has been our problem during the last weeks. It depends on who will be fit enough. If there is Rio, Carrick could play in front of him, if he is still sidelined, Carrick would have to play as CB and both Cleverley and Scholes come on. For eventualities: Anderson, Lindegard, Giggs and Powell on the bench together with the others from above.
  • 27 Oct 2012 1:39 PM

I don't think he's going to go with the diamond this time. De Gea Rafael Rio Evans Evra Carrick Scholes Valencia Rooney Young / Welbeck / Nani Van Pesie That's what I'm expecting.
  • 27 Oct 2012 1:03 PM

Think he will go for 4-4-2 with Rooney playing in front of Van Persie......... Carrick, Cleverley, and Anderson with Valencia out wide...........
  • 27 Oct 2012 12:21 PM

fergo93:
    SAF's team prediction:

---------------------------------De Gea---------------------------------

Rafael-----------Ferdinand----------------Evans---------------Evra

Valencia------------Scholes------Carrick-------Giggs--------------

----------------------Rooney----------Van Persie--------------------

God i hope not! that midfield will get destoyed. But knowing SAF that will be spot on mate.

-----------Cleverley-----------Carrick-------Fletcher/Ando--------------

---------Rooney----------Van Persie----Welbeck-----------------

Got to be this line-up imo

• 27 Oct 2012 12:03 PM

SAF's team prediction:

Valencia------------Scholes------Carrick-------Giggs--------------

----------------------Rooney----------Van Persie--------------------

PAUL SCHOLES Im not a man of many words but I can honestly say playing football is all I ever wanted to do
  • 26 Oct 2012 8:12 PM

I know Lampard and Terry aren't playing, anyone know if Hazard is fit? I've heard rumours that he picked up an injury?
  • 26 Oct 2012 8:03 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 22 May 2010
    • Posts 227

fergo93:
    ---------------------------De Gea---------------------------

Rafael--------Ferdinand----------Evans------------Evra

---------------------------Carrick---------------------------

------------------Anderson----Cleverley-----------------

---------------------------Rooney--------------------------

------------Van Persie------------Welbeck---------------

SUBS: Lindegaard, Buttner, Smalling, Scholes, Nani, Chicharito, Valencia.

PREDICTION: Chelsea 2 - Man Utd 2 (Rooney, RVP)

IMO, we should revert to the diamond as we'll need lots of bodies in the centre to supress their superior midfield. They play with a loose attacking midfield trio of what you'd almost call "false-wingers." 4-4-2 is out of the question. Scholes or Giggs starting would be suicide.

like it, perfect
    G Vicu
  • 26 Oct 2012 1:32 PM

What a game in store Sunday and one i am greatly looking forward to it. 2 teams full of attacking intent and also not at their best defensively. Again United were indifferent in midweek going 2 down before the now customary comeback and win. Some fantastic attack was mixed with so-so defensive play. I of course being a United fan will always look for the best in the team and always predict a win so although i would defo settle for a draw im going for the reds to come out on top 3-2 in a cracking game. im not a particular fan of the diamond that much and when we went 2 down and in second half we went 4-4-2 with Nani and Rooney as wingers. my team .............................................................De Gea................... ..........Rafa...............Rio.........................................Evans..............evra ................................................carrick............... .....................Valencia...................................Cleverly....... .............................................rooney.................. ..............................RVP.........................................Chicharito SUBS: Lindegauurd, Wotton, Nani,scholes,welbeck,Fletcher,Young. Mata and torress for chelsea rvp x2 and rooney winner for United
  • 26 Oct 2012 12:14 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 31 May 2011
    • Posts 3

2-1 United though!
Page 1 of 3 (45 items) 1 2 3 Next >